Wwhats your favorite BF2 amry? (Recent)

Usmc32%32% - 9
Mec32%32% - 9
Pla17%17% - 5
Eu17%17% - 5
Total: 28
Nihil
+15|5816|Malaga, Spain
The Spetznaz and MEC SF look the most badass. Balaclavas are invariably cool.

EU arguably have the best weapons objectively speaking, although my personal favourites are the RPK and the AK47.

I guess that makes the MEC SF my favourite, since they are the only faction with both my favourite weapons. But there are problems here - nobody runs the night maps, and the Assault kit gets the AK101 instead of the AK47 and has no GL to boot.

As an aside, the M16 seems to be the only gun in BF2 that I genuinely cannot use, and I really have tried.

Last edited by Nihil (2010-04-28 08:38:44)

Nihil
+15|5816|Malaga, Spain

FatherTed wrote:

ill just do the normal 3;

USMC: M4,M249 and MP5 deserve a shout. also, choppers and the AF aircraft
MEC: AK, SVD, AA and attack heli. also jets
PLA: their MG (forget the name), their jet and AA.

Although i find the M16 to be just fine up close compared to the AK, its not hard to drag a burst across someones face v0v
You have bizarre tastes.

M4 is the one of the worst carbines. MP5 is one of the worst SMGs. Tunguska is certainly the worst AA vehicle and the RPK is undoubtedly the best MG.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6510|so randum

Nihil wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

ill just do the normal 3;

USMC: M4,M249 and MP5 deserve a shout. also, choppers and the AF aircraft
MEC: AK, SVD, AA and attack heli. also jets
PLA: their MG (forget the name), their jet and AA.

Although i find the M16 to be just fine up close compared to the AK, its not hard to drag a burst across someones face v0v
You have bizarre tastes.

M4 is the one of the worst carbines. MP5 is one of the worst SMGs. Tunguska is certainly the worst AA vehicle and the RPK is undoubtedly the best MG.
urrong

MP5 is accurate as hell, compared with the MEC thingy. PLA smg is about the same. the linebacker fires too slow to lead shit compared with the tunguska, and the RPK is nice, but the m249 can be just as accurate, but throws more lead out for CQC shit.

also the m4 is shit, but i like the scope.normally id use a g36c for laser bullets
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Nihil
+15|5816|Malaga, Spain

FatherTed wrote:

urrong

MP5 is accurate as hell, compared with the MEC thingy. PLA smg is about the same. the linebacker fires too slow to lead shit compared with the tunguska, and the RPK is nice, but the m249 can be just as accurate, but throws more lead out for CQC shit.

also the m4 is shit, but i like the scope.normally id use a g36c for laser bullets
irite

MP5 is the same in terms of accuracy and every other stat as the PP19 and the Type 85(?), it just has less ammo than the PP19. It has a good iron sight, but so does the PP19. The MP7 is the best followed by the P90 (although I hate the red dot sight).

The Tunguska is horrible because it can't even see where it's going due to the fecking radar dish (facepalm). The Linebacker is about as good as the other AA vehicles against aircraft but it completely massacres infantry.

If you like red dot sights then I can understand the M4...G36C is infinitely superior though, as is the QBZ97.
CC-Marley
+407|6838
IDF in PR
lrishpride
+68|5158
Wwhy?
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6009|Vortex Ring State
Insurgents tbh look the most badass. Specially the AT dude with the welding kit on his ass.
:blacKOut:
Shevchenkooooo
+42|6276|'Merica
USMC, I like using their weapons, tanks, APCs, and armored vehicles.
However, I do enjoy when the PLA soldier says "follow me" in his native tongue.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6568|Hungary
PLA and MEC are funny as i dont understand shit.
MEC is best tbh!
pace51
Boom?
+194|5183|Markham, Ontario

venom6 wrote:

MEC is best tbh!
Igen. PLA are awesome!
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6703
I always had the most fun with MEC.

venom6 wrote:

MEC is best tbh!
After a couple of years of playing I recognized most of the vocal commands.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2010-05-04 09:18:29)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard