pace51
Boom?
+194|5165|Markham, Ontario

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

One thing that should be noted about CoD7 and Treyarch though is that before CoD5's release, Treyarch merged with Grey Matter, the makers of United Offensive and Return to Castle Wolfenstien.

See vehicles in multiplayer.
Thats good, but all Cod has going for them with multiplayer vehicles are good graphics. BF2 is the champion of vehicle/infantry integrated combat. Also, cod doesn't understand balancing. Its a fun game though.

Besides, many people will get pissed if vehicles are added. I'd like it... but...
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5745|Roma
Moar weapons in multiplayer.
I want ww2 weapons as the last unlocks.
I want to play with the kar98, the mosin, the enfield.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Evil_Black_Fox
+18|5472

ruisleipa wrote:

No Sniper Rifles, Akimbo, Knife, Heartbeat Sensors, G18, Or Lightweight Please Kthxbye.

edit: oh and no commando cheers
No thermal scopes. I could care less about snipers; however, I have always wonders why sniper rifles sway more than any other gun even when in the prone, especially when you can fire a fully automatic assault rifle standing without moving off target?

One thing I would like to add is that if someone sits in a corner too long (30+ seconds) camping, then a kill marker appears over their head, or at least really loud action music starts playing and the screen begins to progressively get darker on that players screen.

Also remove the gatling gun on Harriers if they are in the next game. I almost puked when I saw that shit the 1st time.

Scavenger perk should be on by default for all players without being a perk. Kill someone and get more ammo from their corps.

Last edited by Evil_Black_Fox (2010-04-28 04:30:25)

NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6460

pace51 wrote:

-    Make it realistic. Your Activision, you’ve done it before, do it again.
-    Terrorist zombies, or Vietcong Undead, or something.
-    Have one map based on an aircraft carrier. I know it isn’t realistic, but Cod, you’ve made exceptions before.
Durrr.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6705|Purplicious Wisconsin
If it's Korean war I want a motherfucking M2 Carbine, there never has been a game with the M2. Oh ya and return the select ROF/FM.

Last edited by War Man (2010-04-29 11:58:39)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
ruisleipa
+149|6214|teh FIN-land
mute all
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6489

i wish they'd put this down like the dirty dog it is

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard