pace51
Boom?
+194|5165|Markham, Ontario
Mon. Apr. 26/10                               

A Call of Duty 7 Wish list

First ever Cold War COD (Not counting COD4’s Pripyat missions).COD 7 better be good. Really. I’m a little biased, because I like to keep stuff real, but, well, here’s what I want to see…

-    Bring back Cliffside from cod 5. Please.
-    Since much of the multiplayer maps will be in Vietnam, there has to be at least one dirt road surrounded by tree’s on either side with the remains of a Vietcong supply convoy on the road.. Please. PLEASE. This is nam’, people.
-    Ironically, since many of the weapons used today (Or at least used by insurgents and video game companies) are about 50 years old, and were in the Cold Wwar time period… Please make the ak47, AK74, and M-16 low level unlocks again.
-    Make it realistic. Your Activision, you’ve done it before, do it again.
-    Portray actual battles. No offence, but the last time you put bad storylines and fictitious battles in a historical COD game (COD3) it was the most hated game of the series. Scratch that. Of all time. I have some buddies who pirated that game, played it a bit, and then deleted it. So, keep it real.
-    Terrorist zombies, or Vietcong Undead, or something.
-    AC-119’s on night missions, and AC-130’s on day missions. Or ac-47 spooky’s.
-    In cod 4 it was an airstrike. In cod 5, it was an artillery barrage that took longer but did a heck of a lot of damage. For COD7, please do napalm drops for the Nam’ airstrikes, and Howitzer’s for artillery. One’s without convenient, although realistic, Siren’s.
-    There needs to be Korean War missions as well.
-    Bring on the G3!
-    Its not cold war without Afghanistan. Nothing like Kurd’s going at the ruskies with MILAN II’s and such.
-    For ‘Nam, the Vietcong should use Mig-21’s instead of phantom’s.
-    One word. Huey. BRING IT ON.
-    Douglas Skyraider’s for awesome close air support.
-    NO NUKES. They’re retarded. Seriously. No offence, but COD6 was such a ridiculous game. Not only was warfare glorified, but colorful titles? Dual MP5’s? WHITE AK47’s? Like seriously, WTF.
-    Each faction, for example Vietcong, US Army, US Ranger’s, US Delta, Russian Army or Spetnaz, Militia (Afghanistan), North Korean, etc., should get vehicle killstreaks according to what was available to their armies. Like, Russia would get Havok’s, the USA would get Cobra’s, etc.
-    Please add some Vought F4U corsair’s, or some Hawker Sea Furies?
-    Add vehicles, not just killstreak vehicles. However, to keep in the spirit of Cod, only add vehicles like R.I.B.’s and the like, without armament.
-    T-50’s!
-    Maps in areas like the Afghanistan Killing Fields, Hanoi Bridge, Ho Chi Minh, Korean ports, etc., which would be awesome.
-    LAW’s and RPG’s.
-    At least one map with a jungle, a river, no Recon planes, some howitzer position’s, a bridge… can’t go wrong with the simple things.
-    Punjii sticks! Cruelty never felt so claymorish/bouncing bettyish. Actually, those would be soo cheap, considering their hard to spot… Oh yeah.
-    NO… MORE… PREDATORS… GAAAAAAAAAAH!
-    Make one of the stories main characters captain Price. He’s been in 4 COD games, 1 expansion, several different time periods, died twice… and wears a casual fisherman’s hat.
-    Or, even more interestingly, put Captain McMillan in, for some new nostalgia.
-    Have one map based on an aircraft carrier. I know it isn’t realistic, but Cod, you’ve made exceptions before.
-    B-52’s and TU-95’s would be insane… seriously.
-    Close air support jets, like mig-19’s and mig-17’s.
-    Fagot’s and Sabres. If there are Korean War maps, we need mig-15’s and F-86’s.
-    Keep the dual wielding to a minimum. And don’t forget to add the Mac-10.

Alrite, that’s all I want. How about you guys?

Last edited by pace51 (2010-05-05 19:12:06)

Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6734|FUCK UBISOFT

- Don't make a CoD7
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6729|Oxferd Ohire

pace51 wrote:

-    Portray actual battles. No offence, but the last time you put bad storylines and fictitious battles in a historical COD game (COD3) it was the most hated game of the series. Scratch that. Of all time. I have some buddies who pirated that game, played it a bit, and then deleted it. So, keep it real.
-    Make one of the stories main characters captain Price. He’s been in 4 COD games, 1 expansion, several different time periods, died twice… and wears a casual fisherman’s hat.
-    Or, even more interestingly, put Captain McMillan in, for some new nostalgia.
getting rid of bad storylines and fictitious battles doesnt go well with putting price and/or mcmillan in.. and just ew to putting anyone from codmw1/2 in

zombies are a given..and that's the only reason why i still have cod5...

Miggle wrote:

- Don't make a CoD7
this works also
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
pace51
Boom?
Too late. Looks like it may be out this year. maybe.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6729|Oxferd Ohire
yea.. but really the only thing id want is more zombie maps shipped with it, and more in map packs, or god forbid a separate pack for zombies. but they know some people wouldn't buy new map packs if zombie maps sold separately..
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6637
they need a new era to emulate kind of like WWI or Civil war or something along those lines.... WWII and modern have been too redundant
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6463
- Continue suffering from corporate self-cannibalism and euthanize thy fucking self
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6731|Toronto | Canada

Miggle wrote:

- Don't make a CoD7

Uzique wrote:

- Continue suffering from corporate self-cannibalism and euthanize thy fucking self
These.

Series should have ended after 2.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6504|Gold Coast
Less bawwwing ITT please.

I'd like to see other allied factions, like Australia in 'Nam for example. Maybe even the French in the buildup/transition from WWII/Korea to the Vietnam war. New perspectives would make it cooler.
I like the idea of McMillan, but as a Brit it wouldnt really work with the whole 'Nam thing.... maybe the 1980 hostage crisis? (Although Price is actually modelled from one of the real men that was involved with that, its a bit early for Price)
Playing as Al Qaeda during Afghanistan during the Soviet invasion would be pretty interesting. Or perhaps as a Soviet? Either way.
Leave out so many killstreak rewards. KISS.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

- Be able to shoot a gun

If they include that, which they most likely will, I won't be disappointed. Got my hopes set high on this one
ruisleipa
+149|6214|teh FIN-land
No Sniper Rifles, Akimbo, Knife, Heartbeat Sensors, G18, Or Lightweight Please Kthxbye.

edit: oh and no commando cheers

Last edited by ruisleipa (2010-04-27 02:02:43)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6802|Nårvei

Seeing as it's most likely Treyarch that will make COD7 I wouldn't raise my hopes to high ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|5990
AK-74 went into mass production a year after the war in Vietnam ended, so it cannot be in this game, lol
Brasso
+1,549|6623

Miggle wrote:

- Don't make a CoD7
this was the first thing i thought of
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5780|Catherine Black

Varegg wrote:

Seeing as it's most likely Treyarch that will make COD7 I wouldn't raise my hopes to high ...
CoD:WaW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MW2.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6383

Finray wrote:

Varegg wrote:

I personally hated it, and I was bored enough to enjoy just about anything.  WaW was just as linear as HL2, but unlike HL2, that wasn't a good thing.
pace51
Boom?

Nordemus wrote:

AK-74 went into mass production a year after the war in Vietnam ended, so it cannot be in this game, lol
Actually, its a cold war COD. They said its in the cold war era, so there could be battles all over. It would be aweomse if there were, so it could be in the game.
pace51
Boom?

Finray wrote:

Varegg wrote:

I agree. COD5 ftw.

Even cod4 felt tactical and fun to play. All MW2 did was let people kill each other in retarded and impossible ways. Two MP5's? I don't think so. Not for long durations.
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|5990

pace51 wrote:

Nordemus wrote:

Actually, its a cold war COD. They said its in the cold war era, so there could be battles all over. It would be aweomse if there were, so it could be in the game.
Oh yeah, I read the first bit about the majority of the maps being in Vietnam so I thought it would be a Vietnam war CoD...nevermind
pace51
Boom?
Actually, the majority of battles will probably be in 'Nam, so, they might not let people use all the weapons. Also, it'll get confusing with which weapon's are available at what time. At leats there will be some great equipment available. 'Nam, Korea, Afghanistan, those'll probably be the main theatres. It would be fun to fight in all those places, though. Aand the sniping will be unreal. The Dragunov and the Semi-Auto snipers will dominate, especially in the 'Nam battles.

And afghanistan would be great, although the maps would probably resemble an attack/defend style or a guerilla style. The contrast between close-knit cities and open desert will be great.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England
What could they add that they haven't already done, they were already clutching at straws with weapons in MW2 with crazy niche things like the Vector/Intervention/ACR and shit. If you get what I mean.
pace51
Boom?
You know what, I'm gonna make a guide to the Korean and Vietnam air wars. Oh yeah. Although, Korea was pretty much Sabre vs. Fagot. (Yes, I know thats the mig-15's codename)
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6460

Nordemus wrote:

pace51 wrote:

Nordemus wrote:

Oh yeah, I read the first bit about the majority of the maps being in Vietnam so I thought it would be a Vietnam war CoD...nevermind
Actually IW's contract means that only they can make games in the post Vietnam era.

So yeah that's out of the picture.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5501|America

Miggle wrote:

- Don't make a CoD7
Foronce I agree with miggle. Gah that was hard to say.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6460
One thing that should be noted about CoD7 and Treyarch though is that before CoD5's release, Treyarch merged with Grey Matter, the makers of United Offensive and Return to Castle Wolfenstien.

See vehicles in multiplayer.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard