liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6625|UK
iTunes Festival - London 2010
https://i40.tinypic.com/2hyfdhf.jpg
July 1st - 31st

The iTunes Festival is an annual music festival and concert series which is held in London (Camden) at The Roundhouse. It was first held in 2007. Last year there were 60+ bands that played throughout the month of July. They release the lineup steadily over the course of the next month, first announcing the headline act for each day and then the support acts. The best bit about it? It's free! All you have to do is become a fan "like" the iTunes page on Facebook and then enter your details for each gig you would like to go to. Last year I won tickets to three gigs, I just applied for tickets to see The XX.

Some of last year's acts are: Oasis, Kasabian, Friendly Fires, Franz Ferdinand, Jack Penate, Bloc Party

For the chance to win tickets to the iTunes Festival, you'll need to be a fan or "Like" the iTunes (UK) Facebook page. To enter a prizedraw, make your selection via the tick boxes below and click the Enter Selected Competitions button.

You can apply for as many gigs as you like. Each competition entrant has the chance to win one pair of tickets per date of the Festival.

For more artist announcements, check back soon and watch the Wall.
Most of the acts have now been announced, only a few more blank days.

I'll update this thread as they release info about the lineup.

So yeah, free music gigs - fair play to Apple.

https://i38.tinypic.com/a4aele.png
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6468
fuck the xx and fuck the roundhouse and fuck camden

i hope the potential of this event is fulfilled...

im moving into a new property in london on july 1st. might go to a few of the shows and will let you know...
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6625|UK

Uzique wrote:

fuck the xx and fuck the roundhouse and fuck camden
I thought you liked The XX ... And what's wrong with the roundhouse? It's an OK venue, is it not?

Uzique wrote:

im moving into a new property in london on july 1st. might go to a few of the shows and will let you know...
Cool, likewise.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6128|Carnoustie MASSIF
Bitchin, I might go for tickets once more bands are announced.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6468
i did like the xx but me and the ex-gf spent an entire month long get-back-together phase in bed all day getting sexed to it

now i cant even think about the xx without wanting to hang myself

and the roundhouse is okay... there are better venues in camden alone, though, let alone in the rest of LDN

where are you moving in london? fork out some moolah and come to windsor!
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6625|UK

Uzique wrote:

Sorry, I just meant "likewise" to the bit about letting you know if I go - not the bit about moving. I live 20mins on the train from central London - so not a problem for me to get to Camden, should be good.

@CammRobb Yeah, just "like" it on fb then the new band announcements will appear on your news feed ... wait a sec, you live flipping miles away  ... ?!
CammRobb
Banned

liquidat0r wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Sorry, I just meant "likewise" to the bit about letting you know if I go - not the bit about moving. I live 20mins on the train from central London - so not a problem for me to get to Camden, should be good.

@CammRobb Yeah, just "like" it on fb then the new band announcements will appear on your news feed ... wait a sec, you live flipping miles away  ... ?!
See, in 2010, we invented these things called 'trains' and 'planes'. wait. no, they were invented years ago.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6625|UK
harr harr. Still, it's a bit of a treck just for one gig (unless you get a few next to each other and make a long-weekend out of it)
CammRobb
Banned

liquidat0r wrote:

harr harr. Still, it's a bit of a treck just for one gig (unless you get a few next to each other and make a long-weekend out of it)
Depends on who I go to see, the free tickets could make up for the cost of travel
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6234|Uk
ill see what the acts are like and might go down for a few days/week or something and check it out
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6468
camm come stay at my house in LDN for a week if you like

eze gig-arrangements
CammRobb
Banned

Uzique wrote:

camm come stay at my house in LDN for a week if you like

eze gig-arrangements
As long as you're not dead by then that sounds shit hot.

Have to get the time of work.
Also as long as it's not the 5th to 9th July.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6234|Uk

CammRobb wrote:

same, if poss we should go down at the same time camm
CammRobb
Banned

mkxiii wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Where abouts are you situated again? Midlands?
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6234|Uk

CammRobb wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

East Anglia, Norwich to be precise
CammRobb
Banned

mkxiii wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

East Anglia, Norwich to be precise
6 fingers then?
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6234|Uk
yep, all webbed, ill be fine when global warming hits us

edit: Im half naaaaaarfaaaak half scottish, if that isnt the most fail set of genes ever i dont know what is

Last edited by mkxiii (2010-04-26 13:24:24)

CammRobb
Banned

mkxiii wrote:

edit: Im half naaaaaarfaaaak half scottish, if that isnt the most fail set of genes ever i dont know what is
lol you cheeky cunt, not coming down to london with you now
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6234|Uk

CammRobb wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

at least im half scottish, that gives me the right to take the piss, you havent got any norfolk in you...

...i can help you change that
CammRobb
Banned

mkxiii wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

at least im half scottish, that gives me the right to take the piss, you havent got any norfolk in you...

mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6234|Uk

CammRobb wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

im guessing thats killed all chances of us going to london together then
CammRobb
Banned
Yeah.

Better stop, we're spamming this thread now
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6363|California
is it only for UK or can I be in the states and fly out to london to see it?
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6625|UK

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

is it only for UK or can I be in the states and fly out to london to see it?
I guess not, sorry.
4. Eligibility. In order to be eligible, entrants must be 14 years of age or older at the time of entry, must be registered as a fan of the Profile on Facebook and a resident of the United Kingdom
Though I suppose you could get someone else to enter for you and then email you the tickets - they send you them in a PDF.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6234|Uk
anyone else been announced liq?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard