Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6575|London
huehuehue
iceman785
+93|6672|Alaska, mother fucker.

Brasso wrote:

iceman785 wrote:

I've come to the conclusion that I am going to leave any queue I get in which someone is speaking spanish. All these brazilian kids suck ass at this game
brazilian kids dont speak spanish
ummm, k? the point is, is that if someone is not speaking american and is going huehuehue or w/e it is they do im leaving.
iceman785

Aries_37 wrote:

lol wewillfailer (#1 ranked EU 3v3) just livestreamed us kicking his ass 3v3.

On a related note I just reached the threshold for platinum season 1 rewards
I was at 1382 for solo then proceeded to lose 4 games in a row... It's annoying when people pick shit like Xin and other bad chars and make us lose... Sitting at 1322, gonna try to get to 1400 for silver rating.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6575|London

iceman785 wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

lol wewillfailer (#1 ranked EU 3v3) just livestreamed us kicking his ass 3v3.

On a related note I just reached the threshold for platinum season 1 rewards
I was at 1382 for solo then proceeded to lose 4 games in a row... It's annoying when people pick shit like Xin and other bad chars and make us lose... Sitting at 1322, gonna try to get to 1400 for silver rating.
You still got time bro. Good luck
iceman785
Meh, think I'm gonna quit this game. All I do is get trolled all game by players both enemy and friendly. Whether I'm doing good or not. Community in this game is just a bunch of douche bag elitests and 13 year old kids that say shit like "Man their Udyr was shit" when I went 12-5-19 and raped their team the whole game.

I much prefer HoN's community, and will probably go to DotA 2 when it comes out.

It's hard for me to play with people like that cuz' I get pissed off really easy. 

/rant
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6575|London
The HoN community is not much better tbh.

Also anyone watch the Dyrus stream just now? He's in the EU playing on EU servers.

https://i.imgur.com/MsIC8.jpg

I'm 1500 duoing with 1900 so everyone but me is 1800+

Last edited by Aries_37 (2011-09-02 08:47:38)

iceman785
Meh, I've been playing HoN a lot lately and tbh, they're community is a lot more mature. Plus everyone in this fucking game abuses the shit out of that dumb ass fucking report system because they can.
iceman785
Season one ends tomorrow. Which means dominion comes out either tomorrow or Wednesday. Suh-weeeet.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6575|London
Yup I want my season 1 rewards xD I'm not sure if Dominion is coming with the patch. I remember someone saying it's gonna be delayed by a bit.
iceman785
I remember them saying Dominion will be coming with their next scheduled down time. So that SHOULD be today.

Edit - Just read that the patch is being delayed 24 hours...FUCK

Last edited by iceman785 (2011-09-13 03:20:35)

Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4842|Amsterdam
When is DotA2 coming out?
Even though i still suck at this game, I am just getting fed up with the community. Theyre either 11 or they dont speak english. Shit, sometimes its even both.
iceman785
IDK about Dota2, but I'll probably be playing it. Maybe. I'll be pretty occupied with D3, Forza 4 and Bf3....
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6575|London

Kampframmer wrote:

Even though i still suck at this game, I am just getting fed up with the community. Theyre either 11 or they dont speak english. Shit, sometimes its even both.
Not gonna lie to you bro. If you're bad at this game and you don't like the community you're gonna get fucked in DoTA 2. In DoTA if you give up first blood you get to enjoy your 4 teammates wishing you cancer for the rest of the game. I'm not even joking

The LoL community is like the 3rd worst community in video game history, but it's still better than DoTA and HoN. Not really going to get any more 'casual' than LoL. These type of games just foster negative attitudes towards teammates because it's the only type of game where if you die you make the enemies stronger.

Last edited by Aries_37 (2011-09-13 03:50:02)

Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4842|Amsterdam

Aries_37 wrote:

Kampframmer wrote:

Not gonna lie to you bro. If you're bad at this game and you don't like the community you're gonna get fucked in DoTA 2. In DoTA if you give up first blood you get to enjoy your 4 teammates wishing you cancer for the rest of the game. I'm not even joking

The LoL community is like the 3rd worst community in video game history, but it's still better than DoTA and HoN. Not really going to get any more 'casual' than LoL. These type of games just foster negative attitudes towards teammates because it's the only type of game where if you die you make the enemies stronger.
hm, i always thought LoL's community was worse than HoN's and DotA's.
Now, I'm not that bad that i always give up first blood or feed, i just meant it in a way that I haven't played as much as most people on this forum.
iceman785
LoL's community is a bunch of fucking immature fuck heads. HoN's is for the most part mature because it's a large part of the DotA crowd. But they will rip your asshole apart if you fuck up.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4842|Amsterdam

iceman785 wrote:

LoL's community is a bunch of fucking immature fuck heads. HoN's is for the most part mature because it's a large part of the DotA crowd. But they will rip your asshole apart if you fuck up.
I would much rather have (overreacted) abuse than those dipshits on LoL.

Plus, the abuse is also present in LoL
iceman785
This is why I started playing more HoN and less LoL. Plus HoN has better graphics and spell animations. I prefer a game that is less forgiving because it at least makes it so retards don't fucking tower dive at lvl 1.
iceman785
Well I was relatively sure that Riot said they were going to release Dominion with their next downtime. But, to no avail, no Dominion.
iceman785
Dominion beta starts today... Only available during off peak hours...
iceman785
Currently playing beta, shit is sooooo DOPE.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4842|Amsterdam

iceman785 wrote:

Currently playing beta, shit is sooooo DOPE.
Played 1 game last night.
I was terrible, but it was fun
Stimey
­
+786|6120|Ontario | Canada
its funny because all the balance they've done for 5v5 is thrown out the window in dom
­
­
­
­
­
­
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6575|London
Dominion is quickly becoming snoreboring. 20 minutes of mindless fighting and trying to teach the retards on the team the really simple theory behind winning the map, but ending up watching them charge full-retard into every red flag. 

So far:
Rammus and Singed are permabans
Akali, Jax, Poppy, Trynd, Kassadin and Nocturne are all top picks
Lee Sin, Udyr and Renek are strong early game but drop off mid-late

Most ranged ADs and most mages are trash. Vayne is ok lategame, ezrael is ok early game. Heimer is decent at defending bot for the first 12 minutes or so and then becomes useless.

Last edited by Aries_37 (2011-09-23 15:22:51)

Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6575|London
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6411|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

Aries_37 wrote:

I'm on stream right now

http://www.clgaming.net/live/1201-guardsman-bob
Good show on those games, was watching for a bit. Almost level 30 on my end finally

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard