unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

Blade4509 wrote:

Yeah going all out here Collectors edition and hardback strat guide. I'm a whore for specials Do it stimey!
Strategy guide will probably be outdated in like two updates.
Brasso
+1,549|6629

it's outdated now by any intelligent player
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6364|California
starcraft 2 is all about making your own strategies and perfecting it
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

starcraft 2 is all about making your own strategies and perfecting it
It will be for like the first week, until everyone settles on specific sets of build orders.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469
im pissed...

i ordered a copy from play.com, a popular online retailer in the UK, 3-4 days ago when its status was 'In Stock'. one day before release now and the game is still at the 'packing' phase, with an estimated 3-5 days delivery time, also. it's clear that the game wasn't 'in stock' at all in their warehouse and that they have massively oversold their ability to deliver the game on time. although technically not a 'pre-order', one would expect the game to be despatched within their 24hr policy of ordering, instead of coming a week late. going to have to go into town tomorrow and try and pick it up from a shop, and then go through their return's process hassle. . first time ive bought a game from a non-digital platform in ages... this reminds me why steam is so much better than the old-fashioned ways of buying games... sigh!
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

Gamestop does the same thing over here. You wouldn't believe how annoying it is to wrench your pre-order bonuses out of whatever hole they've squirreled it into half the time. It's one of the reasons I just gave up and started ordering games from Amazon (and STEAM) instead.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469
now pre-loading for free (haven't even purchased) from blizzard's digital online-store

don't know why i didn't do this in the first place... digital is the way forward... and blizzard never disappoint.

will be returning my inferior CD package the moment it comes through my door!
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5507|America
No you won't because you'll be too busy killing Zerglings!
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Brasso
+1,549|6629

Uzique wrote:

now pre-loading for free (haven't even purchased) from blizzard's digital online-store

don't know why i didn't do this in the first place... digital is the way forward... and blizzard never disappoint.

will be returning my inferior CD package the moment it comes through my door!
spot on uzique, thanks for that info.  preloading now as well

blizzard's new site looks slick as hell too.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469
yeah everything done by blizzard including their websites, stats/armories, battle.net and matchmaking is 100%.

literally the best i have seen by any game-company... valve could learn a lot from blizz match-making.
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5982|Perth, Australia
My box is at the post office ready to be delivered tomorrow.

Get in some practice on the SEA server before playing seriously on the NA server. Thankyou Blizzard for giving me two servers to play on
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6364|California
random team it up tonight! anyone want to AT? lol
Brasso
+1,549|6629

i would play seriously on the SEA server...
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6364|California
sea server = asian server?
Brasso
+1,549|6629

south east asia i assume
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6658|The darkside of Denver
Debating if I should actually get this tomorrow... I guess I DID pre-order it.....
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6364|California
either way all asian countries will be on that server, so if i were you red fox, practice on NA rather than SEA
Brasso
+1,549|6629

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

either way all asian countries will be on that server, so if i were you red fox, practice on NA rather than SEA
yeah that was my thinking
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6364|California
i'm probably going to make my account online and then play single player once i get it tonight
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6573|London
Debating whether or not to drive over to LA for day9's launch event while I'm stateside...is anyone here going?
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5982|Perth, Australia

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Only problem with that is the US server is getting unlocked "within 60 days of release" so all my bad games will be on the SEA server to start with.

It really doesn't matter in the scheme of things. I highly doubt i'll make top 10 diamond or get to a level where i can compete competitively at the top. I cbf putting in those sorts of hours.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469
what, 10+ hours a day? ~250APM? not surprised .

ive played pro-level at a lot of fps games but wouldn't even consider the no-life levels of asian-hardcore required for, say, starcraft or warcraft.
Stimey
­
+786|6118|Ontario | Canada
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/31122/IMG_0120%5B1%5D.jpg

lets do this
­
­
­
­
­
­
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6469
i blew my load on the install screen...

shame blizz don't give more sc-brand condoms in the collector's edition. need at least 5 before the ending of the intro cinematic.

balls like raisins
csmag
+92|6445|Canada
I went to future shop tonight for the supposed midnight release and they weren't even open. fuuuuuuuuuuu

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard