Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
motion mines and vehicle sensors work at the same frequency, that's all i was trying to say

it's definitely twice as fast as normal. 1.5x at least.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Rofl_My_Waffle
+11|6692
Super powerful helicopters and jets can only be so fun. Remember BF2 and how everyone went straight to IO when they had to choice not to get killed by the super powerful vehicles?

It really really sucks to be on the other end of those vehicles.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6000|Vortex Ring State

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Stubbee wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

i still dream about circle strafing the carrier deck on gator with the hind.  i could do that shit with my eyes closed.
FTW!
Fuck I'm reinstalling BF2 tomorrow, and I'll add PR to that.

I miss the good old days. Now all I need is some nostalgic music, FTW!
nostalgic music is the BF2 loading music.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

Trotskygrad wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Stubbee wrote:

FTW!
Fuck I'm reinstalling BF2 tomorrow, and I'll add PR to that.

I miss the good old days. Now all I need is some nostalgic music, FTW!
nostalgic is loading your first game of Wake in years, running over to the BH to fly somewhere and then asploding because of some cock in a J10. true story
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Nostalgia is being super drunk and super high and loading up Super Mario Bros. 3 and, despite being able to stand up for more than 3 seconds without falling over and having the room spin all around you, be able to beat the entire first world without dying because that game is so ingrained into your brain after having played it so much as a kid. True story.

E: forgot to add

Last edited by mtb0minime (2010-04-25 14:29:36)

Rofl_My_Waffle
+11|6692

Trotskygrad wrote:

Which is a edit of the BF1942 music. Now thats nostalgic.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6412|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

mtb0minime wrote:

Nostalgia is being super drunk and super high and loading up Super Mario Bros. 3 and, despite being able to stand up for more than 3 seconds without falling over and having the room spin all around you, be able to beat the entire first world without dying because that game is so ingrained into your brain after having played it so much as a kid. True story.

E: forgot to add
Oh god, you run a bit, drop behind the white block, run up to take-off speed, land on the clouds, repeat from the clouds, land by the black end wall and go behind it.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria

FloppY_ wrote:

Helicopters feel like they are actually suspended by their rotor and not some string between the top of the copter to the sun....
Aha!
So that's how helicopters are able to fly without wings! A string to the sun.

But how do they do it at night after sunset, when the moon hasn't risen yet to act as the fulcrum?
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5789|Catherine Black

globefish23 wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Helicopters feel like they are actually suspended by their rotor and not some string between the top of the copter to the sun....
Aha!
So that's how helicopters are able to fly without wings! A string to the sun.

But how do they do it at night after sunset, when the moon hasn't risen yet to act as the fulcrum?
Pixies.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard