Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6751|the middle of nowhere
https://img130.imageshack.us/img130/4373/screen0038io.jpg

I was commander at Karkand and the whole other team was hiding in the building at the hotel. I hate people who use that glitch. LOL our team PWNED them every game tho.

their accounts were:
SpEcAiL_OpS_.Shade.
Fox7Seven
nemeloid

those were just some of them tho.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6771|AUS, Canberra
you should have gone down there and got a screenie of their names too and they would get their accounts reset.
WaGoN_aTTacK
+1|6768
hey darkhelmet!

just saying what's up! 

btw that wasn't a screen from moders was it?
BudRell
+2|6838|Home
Look at stats

Fox7Seven ---> 100% statspadder too...you should send this nick to EA. They will reset his account.

Others are just some arsewipes..
=TH=[Eleanor]-NL-
The Karma Collector!
+233|6691|The Netherlands
ehm, i can't really say he's a statpadder... i don't find his stats that good
Kasperkopf
+1|6732|from my flat
I cant do this.... and i tryed as well but it doesnt work. And this isnĀ“t a cheat only a Bug. In a real War, if you have a chance to use an Bug you will go in a Building as well. So why u want to punish them for use a simple Bug and the point is: you win the Matches in fact that they work without any Sense of TeamWork. Let them there and fight the others. Try to go out of there way and they get no Points and next Time maybe they will let this.
=TH=[Eleanor]-NL-
The Karma Collector!
+233|6691|The Netherlands
i guess they'll flame you for this

EA sais it is illegal (!) to exploit in-game bugs, so, that makes clear, no one is allowed to expoit them...
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6680
Blame the shitty design of this awfuly stupid game , not the people who exploit it .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard