morbesso666
+0|6765|Givataim, Israel
Remember this? At the first trailers of BF2?
http://images.ea.com/eagames/official/b … full10.jpg
where the hell is it???
Also, what about the developer showing a map that looks lik Kubra Dam, with a truck still working there and driving (non-combatant)? Where the fuck is all this????? All the pretty that it looked.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6772|AUS, Canberra
everything in that pic is in the game.....
Bingo
was his name-o
+0|6705|SE Pennsylvania
Yeah, that's Mashtuur, buddy.
elite
+89|6715|Sheffield, England
and also, the graphics look amazin, this is false advertising, all the detail on the buildings
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6750|Mark it zero.
thats not mashtuur.
wrath2210
Web/h0mE
+0|6672

Kamikaze17 wrote:

thats not mashtuur.
morbesso666
+0|6765|Givataim, Israel
That's absolutely not mashtuur.
Damn I though the game would ultimate game of all time including the next 5 years.
Ahhhhhhhh the disillusionationss
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

of course they make it look good. they do it to make you buy it. you get it, and the graphics arent half as good as what that pic shows.
siciliano732
+202|6650|New York
....worked up over a video game are we?
Bingo
was his name-o
+0|6705|SE Pennsylvania
How the hell can you say it's not Mashtuur?
airborne916
+24|6666

Bingo wrote:

Yeah, that's Mashtuur, buddy.
omg
siciliano732
+202|6650|New York
all im sayin is...i just didnt know it was such a big deal...lol
Heptoid
+0|6704|Maine
That'll be what the 360 version looks like.....
lordgeno
Enemy Bush Spotted!
+18|6714|asshole of the planet, NM, USA
my graphics look like that
raze
+0|6657|Vienna
i think they've done just some photoshop editing on this pic. With the colors and such things.....

Who cares about some more polygons on the models if u need extra graphics ram to play nice with these?

"Stupid 20.000 Polygons faceah's! I will kill him dead! With a big stone! Like a rock or somethin'....
leTus
+-1|6690
Some people here think that's how it should look on all computers but this is the best case scenario. You want your game to look like this put at least one 7800GTX ULTRA, my friend has a GTX and his settings are not all the way up but the game looks pretty simmilar to the picture, no dynamic lighting. On my computer I don't even have the writings on the wall(Radeon 9600 pro 256MB).
Aquafina
+0|6653

lordgeno wrote:

my graphics look like that
Right...
When I try to turn my settings up to medium, the game like...slows down.
2.5 GHz Processor
ATI radeon 9550
3x 512 sticks of ram
Sound Blaster 24Bit
I am going to upgrade up to a 6600GT and 3.2 GHZ. If I can, I will talk my dad into getting me a 6800GT. It will last me a year or two.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6750|Mark it zero.

Bingo wrote:

How the hell can you say it's not Mashtuur?
Can you tell me where exactly that spot is on Mashtuur?
dop3man
I'm your pusher
+9|6738|yorkshire penisula
the only spot like that on mash would be the mosque?and there is a square infront of it not buildings,definatly not mashtuur,looks a bit like a early version of warlord tho.
nevrotiK
+1|6743|Kansas of Cities
Its not Mashtuur, its a :SF map. I dont remember which one as I dont play it much, but its the one where the MEC (I believe) is in some sort of fancy smancy hotel or important government building of sort.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6750|Mark it zero.
i dont think its warlord though. if you look at the troops, they arents SAS. they have the USMC player models and USMC weapons... or maybe i have bad eyes?
trog
+0|6670
one would imagine that it was a promo that was used to sucker us into buying the game in hopes of recreating that exact scenario. It's neither Mashtuur or Warlord. It's a mesh of a couple maps.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6831|Denver colorado

morbesso666 wrote:

That's absolutely not mashtuur.
Damn I though the game would ultimate game of all time including the next 5 years.
Ahhhhhhhh the disillusionationss
sush and play it. i play it with low fps on low gfx.

if you all learn how to not care about all these "problems" then you wont care BUT the 1.2 will adress like an awesome amount of problems
ghostface-k1llah
+0|6658|bkk
its a mix of mashtuur and karkand-design.
the building in front of the pic is from karkand; the building with the commercial on top too
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6689
I wish my graphics looked like those in the screenshot.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard