cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6474|Kakanien
"The death of a 6-year-old Oregon girl sent to her room after exchanging cross words with her mother has been classified as a suicide by a state medical examiner.

After her mother told her to go to her room, Samantha Kuberski, a first-grader in McMinnville, Ore., crawled into an unused crib, tied one end of a belt around her neck, the other on a bar of the crib, and hanged herself, according to reports."

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/6 … s/19428962
Benzin
+576|6000
fuck me... no idea what to say to something like that

Last edited by CapnNismo (2010-04-12 08:55:35)

phishsux
­
+131|5133
jesus man. post this shit in dst plz
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6527|South Florida
what.
15 more years! 15 more years!
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5873|00770

phishsux wrote:

No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6474|Kakanien

phishsux wrote:

ok. mods please move thread
pace51
Boom?
+194|5174|Markham, Ontario
Oh wow. Thta's really upsetting.

Yikes.
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5718|Vancouver, BC, Canada
I wonder which technology this will get pegged on.

The corrupting internet, perhaps.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
I'm a bit disturbed that a 6yr old knew exactly what to do to hang herself if in fact she was trying to, but eh, that's just me. The whole did she know the consequences is interesting. Some kids may know, others may not. Her parents did tell her the dangers of belts around necks and who knows if she meant any of the ""Statements were made by the girl that indicated she was going to kill herself," Gunson told KGW News." At 6 years old anything is possible..
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
13/f/taiwan
+940|5700
that just ruined my day.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6109|Birmingham, UK
Thats horrible
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6001|Vortex Ring State
Holy shit, that's on my birthday, -.-

It really sucks (especially for the mother), but what I REALLY want to know is what they were arguing about...
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5544|Toronto

Trotskygrad wrote:

It really sucks (especially for the mother), but what I REALLY want to know is what they were arguing about...
She was 6. It wasn't an argument about anything important.

The reason it's so shocking is because now some 6 year olds can't even deal with unimportant problems like what's for dinner, or how long they can watch tv for.

Unless it was a life-altering argument and this is really a sign of how much pressure is placed on children these days....yeah
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

i'm speachless
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

Kids are maturing earlier. Maybe it was an argument over condoms...other than that, I dunno. Probably learned how to do it on TV or the movies. There's a lot of kids who could tell you everything about gore-infested flicks, but just blink their eyes in confusion when you ask them about a children's classic.

I'm willing to hazard a guess about this: it could have been a sympathy move, the six-year-old hoping to get her mom back in at one point to catch her hurting herself. Little did she know that it would actually work, let alone have a fully-developed concept of death.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2010-04-12 11:09:22)

Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6001|Vortex Ring State

Pochsy wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

She was 6. It wasn't an argument about anything important.

The reason it's so shocking is because now some 6 year olds can't even deal with unimportant problems like what's for dinner, or how long they can watch tv for.

Unless it was a life-altering argument and this is really a sign of how much pressure is placed on children these days....yeah
Yeah so it is important what the argument is about. I was thinking that it was about something pretty damn serious, like being a failure at meeting certain developmental milestones.

Although I doubt most 6 year olds would have a concept of importance of those things.

Either way, knowing what the argument was about would be clarifying to the meaning of this in order to know what this suicide can tell about kids these days.
Chou
+737|6792
I bet that household was fucked up to the bone.
It's not natural for a 6 year old to come up with suicide.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California

Chou wrote:

I bet that household was fucked up to the bone.
It's not natural for a 6 year old to come up with suicide.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

Bastard probably deserved it.

Kidding!
That's so unfortunate.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6109|Birmingham, UK
If i were a 6 year old i'd do it to spite my parents... (well not actually kill myself but hurt myself). A 6 year old couldn't understand suicide..
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Wow, how the fuck did the kid even know how to hang herself, or know what hanging was and what it would cause? Jesus.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

I don't believe it was suicide...
13rin
+977|6480

mtb0minime wrote:

Wow, how the fuck did the kid even know how to hang herself, or know what hanging was and what it would cause? Jesus.
It honestly doesn't surprise me in the least.  It is probably the most sad thing I've ever heard of though.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina

Ilocano wrote:

I don't believe it was suicide...
That's a likely possibility.

Last edited by Turquoise (2010-04-12 16:37:52)

DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6683|Disaster Free Zone

SEREVENT wrote:

A 6 year old couldn't understand suicide..
Why?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard