eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom

lowing wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

anybody claiming that terrorist acts werent committed on some ocassions by yankees in the revolutionary war better not complain one bit about a car bomb going off killing civilians or people getting beheaded in afghanistan or iraq.
We will then also label all gang members today as terrorists, and the Black Panthers, they were also terrorists. You would have no problem labeling the KKK as such, then you must label all groups the same
youre right. I have no problem with giving those groups those labels.  You may be an adult but you sure as shit like to respond with some knee jerk arguments like a child.
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
I believe my real world and academic experience trumps you on this subject lowing.  I believe Ill trust my definition of what constitutes a terrorist act and actor over yours.
Tu Stultus Es
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

eleven bravo wrote:

lowing wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

anybody claiming that terrorist acts werent committed on some ocassions by yankees in the revolutionary war better not complain one bit about a car bomb going off killing civilians or people getting beheaded in afghanistan or iraq.
We will then also label all gang members today as terrorists, and the Black Panthers, they were also terrorists. You would have no problem labeling the KKK as such, then you must label all groups the same
youre right. I have no problem with giving those groups those labels.  You may be an adult but you sure as shit like to respond with some knee jerk arguments like a child.
knee jerk? claiming the founding fathers, and the Continental army terrorists are terrorists, and you call my argument knee jerk? Kinda warped in your opinion I think.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England
What a stupid thread.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

eleven bravo wrote:

I believe my real world and academic experience trumps you on this subject lowing.  I believe Ill trust my definition of what constitutes a terrorist act and actor over yours.
as convenient as that is for you, I have no doubt you will.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
"on some ocassions" you dump truck
your knee jerk reaction has to do with assuming I wouldnt label those organizations as terrorist because you assume I fall into some kind of idealogical camp that automatically dismisses hippies and black panthers as activists or what not. 
you are a moron . end stop
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom

lowing wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

so youre saying i should take your definition, coming from someone who has ZERO combat experience and ZERO time studying the subject academically over mine.  Me being someone who has spent a substantial part of active duty military life in combat, further training by USACAPOC (psychological operations) and even further study and lecture hours at a university.  yeah, it is pretty convenient.
Tu Stultus Es
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

eleven bravo wrote:

lowing wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

so youre saying i should take your definition, coming from someone who has ZERO combat experience and ZERO time studying the subject academically over mine.  Me being someone who has spent a substantial part of active duty military life in combat, further training by USACAPOC (psychological operations) and even further study and lecture hours at a university.  yeah, it is pretty convenient.
Liberal.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

eleven bravo wrote:

"on some ocassions" you dump truck
your knee jerk reaction has to do with assuming I wouldnt label those organizations as terrorist because you assume I fall into some kind of idealogical camp that automatically dismisses hippies and black panthers as activists or what not. 
you are a moron . end stop
I qualified them as terrorists in the context of this OP, and your stated criteria not "activists".
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

eleven bravo wrote:

lowing wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

Nehh,,,, by all means, throw out the dictionary and make up your own meanings to suit you. I really don't see a problem with that.

Last edited by lowing (2010-04-12 13:10:37)

eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
losaing my brothers by IED's, mortars and 7.62mm rounds has nothing to do with a dictionary you friggin ignorant.  wow.
Tu Stultus Es
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Cybargs wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

lowing wrote:

Liberal.
He is not a liberal, as much as he hates my opinions, I will not stoop that low as to call him that. He is a war vet, that earns him a lot of latitude in my book.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

eleven bravo wrote:

losaing my brothers by IED's, mortars and 7.62mm rounds has nothing to do with a dictionary you friggin ignorant.  wow.
you are right it doesn't, so stop trying to change the meanings within it. Kinda hard to be on the same page when you write the page exclusively for yourself.

Last edited by lowing (2010-04-12 13:24:01)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_S._Mosby would probably (and wrongly) be considered a terrorist today.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

JohnG@lt wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_S._Mosby would probably (and wrongly) be considered a terrorist today.
Ironic to the OP, but so would John Brown

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Brown … pers_Ferry

I wonder if Mr. Roland Martain is prepared to admit this.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

lowing wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

And so would every Union army that 'foraged' for food on southern land. Foraging is theft.
-Frederick Bastiat
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

JohnG@lt wrote:

lowing wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

And so would every Union army that 'foraged' for food on southern land. Foraging is theft.
Well, it would appear Mr Martin. indeed has a selective opinion, as he only condemns those that do such things in the name of the Confederacy.
He speaks as if the "Civil" War was about slavery and not states rights.

Last edited by lowing (2010-04-12 11:58:44)

blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6646

jsnipy wrote:

lol @ the term "terrorist". You have been trained well westerner.
u must be one of them terrorist kind I reckon lol
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6741
One mans terrorists is another mans freedom fighter
SealXo
+309|6537
this thread has to be a troll.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

SealXo wrote:

Nope, it is a legit thread. this opinion in the op was spoken by Roland Martin, a political analyst
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

lowing wrote:

SealXo wrote:

Nope, it is a legit thread. this opinion in the op was spoken by Roland Martin, a political analyst
After reading what he wrote for CNN, I am boycotting CNN. Sherman destroyed a lot of shit compared to any Confederate General.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Cybargs wrote:

lowing wrote:

SealXo wrote:

After reading what he wrote for CNN, I am boycotting CNN. Sherman destroyed a lot of shit compared to any Confederate General.
Well his agenda is not the loathing terrorism. His agenda is to make sure slavery is alive and well and not left in the past where it belongs. Hard to keep the hate and the "special rights" alive, if you let everyone get over it.

Last edited by lowing (2010-04-12 16:09:40)

RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire

lowing wrote:

wait Roland Martin? I hate that guy. I've read some article but they were all shit

Last edited by RTHKI (2010-04-12 16:02:47)

https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

Based on the hundreds of e-mails, Facebook comments and Tweets I've read in response to my denunciation of Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell's decision to honor Confederates for their involvement in the Civil War -- which was based on the desire to continue slavery --
Stopped reading right there.  Shouldn't even be worthy of a comment.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard