androoz
Banned
+137|5183|United States
anyone down to play?

people who are in the US only please unless youre fine with 100~ ping.

havent played in 2 yrs or so, used to be CAL, etc and pug with "pros"

just messing around in pro pubs atm.
Ioan92
+337|5693
promod is for feygits
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5479|America

Ioan92 wrote:

promod is for feygits
So Androoz = feygit?
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

sounds cool, be right there
androoz
Banned
+137|5183|United States

jsnipy wrote:

join a2w server
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5969|Vortex Ring State

Blade4509 wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

promod is for feygits
So Androoz = feygit?
noshit
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

androoz wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

join a2w server
Still waiting to join
androoz
Banned
+137|5183|United States

jsnipy wrote:

androoz wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

join a2w server
Still waiting to join
LoL search teh IP on gamemonitor
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

Internet
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black
Went into a promod server

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/5823329/Misc/shot0001.jpg

Got bored and left.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
androoz
Banned
+137|5183|United States

Finray wrote:

Went into a promod server

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5823329/Misc/shot0001.jpg

Got bored and left.
nice, im barely holding a positive kdr lolz.

didnt think cod4 was a game where i would lose my touch. :S
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6441
omfg wtf lolol finray can play good in pubs on a dumbed-down version of the cod-franchise

GET THIS BOY A SPONSORSHIP DEAL WITH NIKE OR COCA COLA OR SOME SHIT
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
androoz
Banned
+137|5183|United States

Uzique wrote:

omfg wtf lolol finray can play good in pubs on a dumbed-down version of the cod-franchise

cod4pro isnt a dumbed down version of cod, its just a different version completely...
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6441
cod4 as a base-platform = dumbed down cod1/cod2
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
androoz
Banned
+137|5183|United States

Uzique wrote:

well even if it a 'dumbed down' game, that means everyone is balanced so whoever is good is obviously good at it...
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

Uzique wrote:

I think you missed the end of my post "Got bored and left".
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6441

androoz wrote:

Uzique wrote:

well even if it a 'dumbed down' game, that means everyone is balanced so whoever is good is obviously good at it...
whahaha what the fuck sort of logic is that? if something is made entirely shit, but someone can excel at it, they're still 'skilled'?

:boggle:

finray i think you missed the part of my post where i dissed your usual-fucking-scoreboard routine. no one gives a shit that you can get a half-decent score in a public server. waste of scroll space. get bored and leave life.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

Uzique wrote:

androoz wrote:

Uzique wrote:

whahaha what the fuck sort of logic is that? if something is made entirely shit, but someone can excel at it, they're still 'skilled'?

finray i think you missed the part of my post where i dissed your usual-fucking-scoreboard routine. no one gives a shit that you can get a half-decent score in a public server. waste of scroll space. get bored and leave life.
Uzique, the style of my post was such that even I didn't care that I could get almost a 3:1 K/D in CoD4, it's gotten very old now and can't hold my attention for more than a round at the most.
androoz
Banned
+137|5183|United States

Uzique wrote:

androoz wrote:

Uzique wrote:

yes, because the PLAYING FIELD IN EQUAL
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6441
you cared enough to printscreen it, upload it and post it on bf2s

if you really didnt care and you were blase about the game, you'd close it and simply get the fuck on with your day

how stupid do you take us to be; the very act implies a certain level of 'careface'

and it is to THAT element that i say: stfu / dont care / oh wow arent you un-amazing etc.etc. ad nauseam

androoz the playing field is equal at the World Chess Championship for Down's Syndrome Sufferers; IT DOESN'T MEAN ANY OF THEM ARE ACTUALLY FUCKING GOOD AT CHESS. stop being such a FUCKING DUMBIE.

Last edited by Uzique (2010-04-08 11:03:59)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
i cant find my bf2 cd or key
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
13/f/taiwan
+940|5669
2pro4u
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

Uzique wrote:

if you really didnt care and you were blase about the game, you'd close it and simply get the fuck on with your day

how stupid do you take us to be; the very act implies a certain level of 'careface'

and it is to THAT element that i say: stfu / dont care / oh wow arent you un-amazing etc.etc. ad nauseam
The only reason I "put so much effort" into printscreening, uploading and posting (which takes no effort at all, F12, drop into dropbox, copy/paste onto BF2s, ooh scary hard) was because I was reading this thread earlier, which drove me to play a round to see how I felt towards it, so I could then post in this thread with some form of content, instead of just "cod sux now lol". Ironically enough, the point I made could have been conveyed by those four words anyway.

Androoz, I see the point you're trying to make. To some degree I do agree, but there comes a point where it's not skill, and it becomes more about experience. Knowing the maps, getting comfortable with weapon timings, set nades, peeping locations, and even judging defuse times. Those factors I would not regard contribute towards skill, rather experience.

Last edited by Finray (2010-04-08 11:10:00)

androoz
Banned
+137|5183|United States

Finray wrote:

Uzique wrote:

The only reason I "put so much effort" into printscreening, uploading and posting (which takes no effort at all, F12, drop into dropbox, copy/paste onto BF2s, ooh scary hard) was because I was reading this thread earlier, which drove me to play a round to see how I felt towards it, so I could then post in this thread with some form of content, instead of just "cod sux now lol". Ironically enough, the point I made anyway could have been conveyed by those four words anyway.

Androoz, I see the point you're trying to make. To some degree I do agree, but there comes a point where it's not skill, and it becomes more about experience. Knowing the maps, getting comfortable with weapon timings, set nades, peeping locations, and even judging defuse times. Those factors I would not regard contribute towards skill, rather experience.
yeah thats actually pretty true.

right now it doesnt seem like im regging at all. :S

100 ping vs <50 pingers.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

androoz wrote:

Finray wrote:

Uzique wrote:

The only reason I "put so much effort" into printscreening, uploading and posting (which takes no effort at all, F12, drop into dropbox, copy/paste onto BF2s, ooh scary hard) was because I was reading this thread earlier, which drove me to play a round to see how I felt towards it, so I could then post in this thread with some form of content, instead of just "cod sux now lol". Ironically enough, the point I made anyway could have been conveyed by those four words anyway.

yeah thats actually pretty true.

right now it doesnt seem like im regging at all. :S

100 ping vs <50 pingers.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard