bl!zzard
+4|5569
Dunno if you guys saw this yet, but man am I excited. Once this comes out I'm definitely reinstalling BF2.
Should be a good time, just hope enough people play it.

http://www.realitymod.com/
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6643|can
Hopefully they'll give you a portable radio to carry around during your walking and tactical camping.

Ugggh all the upcoming tactical epicness sends shivers down my spine ! True realism one shot kill epic hardcore gaming is the best thing since sliced bread mang.
Monkey Spanker
Show it to the nice monkey.
+284|6253|England

says it all about project walking really.
Quote of the year so far "Fifa 11 on the other hand... shiny things for mongos "-mtb0minime
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f30415b2d1cff840176cce816dc76d89a7929bb0.png
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6844|Reykjavík, Iceland.

smuder201 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1ZPqFQP6gE
says it all about project walking really.
Says all about nubs who can't play PR

PR is excellent if you know what you are doing. My friend and I always go sniper / spotter and it's absolutely epic hiding somewhere and taking out enemies from miles away. Then they find you, and try to storm your position, you call for helicopter extraction and run to the chopper under fire (true story).

Also, the other night we were playing Operation Silent Eagle, spotting for our A-10 and F-16. We'd mark any target, be it a tank or just a lone infantry, and 10 seconds later a JDAM dropped out of the sky right onto the target

Epic mod.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
Judging by the trailer, I'd say there is going to be a long process of polishing, otherwise, it will be shit.

Project Reality is, as Syd said, an epic mod. There is huge potential here.
CC-Marley
+407|6830
They releashed that crap video to keep people thinking it was a April fools joke. It was mostly just EOD clips.
jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

at least when u get shot irl you don't die of boredom
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

So many people describe epic moments in PR and how amazing it is, and I keep downloading and installing it to try and experience those epic moments, but they never happen. Just, nothing. Maybe if you're lucky you get to ride in a car somewhere. But it's so incredibly boring, people are not exaggerating when they call it Project Bureaucracy or a Walking Simulator.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6596|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
good moments are few and hard to come by. I've had some fantastic gun battles, defences, and tank battles. They are however, over shadowed by the massive amounts of walking.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

seymorebutts443 wrote:

good moments are few and hard to come by. I've had some fantastic gun battles, defences, and tank battles. They are however, over shadowed by the massive amounts of walking.
Which would be fine because the epic-ness is emphasized since it stands out from everything else, but it needs to be balanced properly with quiet moments. PR has too many quiet and dead moments such that the epic moments are not even worth achieving.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6000|Vortex Ring State

mtb0minime wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

Which would be fine because the epic-ness is emphasized since it stands out from everything else, but it needs to be balanced properly with quiet moments. PR has too many quiet and dead moments such that the epic moments are not even worth achieving.
yeah and if it's epic for you, it sux for the rest. Once, me and my squad fortified this HUGE bunker. then some idiot with a Ppsh BULL RUSHES US, we ALL have the wrong weapons out, he kills ALL 6 OF US, 2 of us with a goddamn shovel, cause of abysmal spray and pray accuracy.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6810|Marathon, Florida Keys

Trotskygrad wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

yeah and if it's epic for you, it sux for the rest. Once, me and my squad fortified this HUGE bunker. then some idiot with a Ppsh BULL RUSHES US, we ALL have the wrong weapons out, he kills ALL 6 OF US, 2 of us with a goddamn shovel, cause of abysmal spray and pray accuracy.
that was me
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
MirindoR
headshots only
+31|5936
i saw a video of that same guy playing insurgency mod.
what a weird but funny guy!
he calls out all his kills and hes always spamming this other paul guy rofl
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
PR does have it's epic moments if you're patient. Mostly on Al Basra though.

Oh and I never walk, I call for a lift via heli or get a jeep and don't destroy it. TBH I'd rather tab out and browse this site than walk across those massive maps.

That said I haven't played PR in over a year.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5510|America
The newest patch is pretty cool. Definitely only playable with friends however.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

jord wrote:

Oh and I never walk, I call for a lift via heli or get a jeep and don't destroy it. TBH I'd rather tab out and browse this site than walk across those massive maps.

play chopper maps and use LBs to drop people in and out of places. or A10 maps, fly high until someone calls you a target, swoop in and blow it to shit. always fun
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
PureBeef
+3|5083

FatherTed wrote:

jord wrote:

play chopper maps and use LBs to drop people in and out of places. or A10 maps, fly high until someone calls you a target, swoop in and blow it to shit. always fun
Yea PR can be great, however the map designs are far too big and do not concentrate the action enough.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
PR was good. Then they just focused on adding content/big huge maps which take forever to do anything. Stopped becoming a mod focused on realism (or just trying to take the BS away from BF2) and more of a mod on its own where they just wanted to do stuff.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard