Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6827|Nårvei

Correct me if I'm wrong but in Iraq alone (or maybe combined with Afghanistan) there have been killed roughly 300+ journalists since the campaign begun and a clear majority have been killed by insurgents and most of those did actually have press written all over them ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5254|Cleveland, Ohio

Kmarion wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

I guess this is the difference between the wild west mentality in the US and the rest of the world.
Police/soldiers are always in the right, if civilians get hurt too fucking bad.
We didn't have the Freedom of Information Act in the wild west. If we didn't care the Pentagon wouldn't have been compelled to release the video footage, photographs, and a complete report of the engagement. Just because I don't think your logic adds up in this situation it doesn't mean that Americans don't care about civilians. It's hard to take you serious when you make comments like that.
^^^^

and that is in EVERY thread in this section.  at least one mod can see that.  for some reasons some euro mods have their heads in the sand about that.
11 Bravo
Banned

Ottomania wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

Murderers clean the scene, not relatives of victims.
ok..... not true in a warzone where it is also a PR campaign that the insurgents are fighting but you know it all cause you have been there and not seen that right?
Stop trying to stand behind your bullshit argument. Trying to help a wounded person has nothing to do with cleaning the scene. You dont have a fucking single clue that crawling person was even an insurgent, or people inside that van were different than ordinary civilians trying to help a person on the edge of death.
the whole OP is a bullshit argument.  you say they were trying to help, i say they were there to clean the scene.
11 Bravo
Banned

Kmarion wrote:

Pug wrote:

rus:
disrespect has to do with posting shit one-sided logic on a daily basis.  i think you do it with glee and purposeful.  otherwise you'd actually see that I never said I liked the result, and you wouldn't bait me into an argument by being insulting.  outrage?  yeah, i'm pissed they shot up the van.  but being pissed and understanding WHY are completely different.

But we have a vet on this forum that says they are legitimate targets.  Argue with him, since we both don't know what the roe are.

in the meantime, troll away
"it is not a marked ambulance, nor is such a vehicle on the "Protected Collateral Objects" listed in the Rules of Engagement.".. They were legit targets.

This was found on the dead journalist camera.
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/8634 … humvee.jpg
^That is what the insurgents were targeting with their RPG's/AK's

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/9726 … qiak47.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/i5bpdj.jpg

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/833/savegunsmall.jpg

The death of the journalist is tragic. However, they embedded themselves amongst a threat to Americans troops. They put themselves in the line of fire. It's a risk they voluntarily take. There is nothing unbelievable here.
dude.....

they dont care about facts.  stop it.  let the haters hate as they always do.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6123|eXtreme to the maX

Kmarion wrote:

We didn't have the Freedom of Information Act in the wild west. If we didn't care the Pentagon wouldn't have been compelled to release the video footage, photographs, and a complete report of the engagement. Just because I don't think your logic adds up in this situation it doesn't mean that Americans don't care about civilians. It's hard to take you serious when you make comments like that.
Its certainly the attitude of many members of this forum.

The Pentagon didn't release it, wikileaks did BTW.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
11 Bravo
Banned

Dilbert_X wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

who said you have any right to see it to begin with?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6733

11 Bravo wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Freedom of Information Act no?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
11 Bravo
Banned

Cybargs wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Freedom of Information Act no?
yes if you request it.  doesnt mean the pentagon has to release everything to everyone if they dont request it.

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2010-04-08 03:18:06)

Varegg
+2,206|6827|Nårvei

11 Bravo wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Pug wrote:

rus:
disrespect has to do with posting shit one-sided logic on a daily basis.  i think you do it with glee and purposeful.  otherwise you'd actually see that I never said I liked the result, and you wouldn't bait me into an argument by being insulting.  outrage?  yeah, i'm pissed they shot up the van.  but being pissed and understanding WHY are completely different.

But we have a vet on this forum that says they are legitimate targets.  Argue with him, since we both don't know what the roe are.

in the meantime, troll away
"it is not a marked ambulance, nor is such a vehicle on the "Protected Collateral Objects" listed in the Rules of Engagement.".. They were legit targets.

This was found on the dead journalist camera.
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/8634 … humvee.jpg
^That is what the insurgents were targeting with their RPG's/AK's

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/9726 … qiak47.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/i5bpdj.jpg

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/833/savegunsmall.jpg

The death of the journalist is tragic. However, they embedded themselves amongst a threat to Americans troops. They put themselves in the line of fire. It's a risk they voluntarily take. There is nothing unbelievable here.
dude.....

they dont care about facts.  stop it.  let the haters hate as they always do.
You keep using that cliche like it's a fact when clearly it isn't ...

Who is they?

Who is the haters?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
11 Bravo
Banned
you must be blind.  why not ask kmar then since he sees it also.
Varegg
+2,206|6827|Nårvei

11 Bravo wrote:

you must be blind.  why not ask kmar then since he sees it also.
I asked you ... and Kmar has the decency to address the poster and what is being posted ...
11 Bravo
Banned
yes you did...and i addressed kmar, not you so.......

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2010-04-08 03:33:17)

Varegg
+2,206|6827|Nårvei

11 Bravo wrote:

yes you did...and i addressed kmar, not you so.......
So you don't know? ... okay
11 Bravo
Banned
yes, go with that.

peace boris
Varegg
+2,206|6827|Nårvei

11 Bravo wrote:

yes, go with that.

peace boris
I just find it strange you seems to be okay with stereotyping when you do it while when others do the same it's a freakin outrage ...
11 Bravo
Banned
ok
Varegg
+2,206|6827|Nårvei

11 Bravo wrote:

ok
Epic
11 Bravo
Banned
yes, epic

not sure how many times it has to be pointed out by multiple people.........not that i care if you agree or not tbh.

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2010-04-08 04:06:34)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

Varegg wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

ok
Epic
What I find "epic" are those of you who selectivley pick and choose and distort facts in the OP while igore the truths in it that are not highlighted by the OP, for no other reason than to trash the US, the US soldier, the US efforts, etc... and when you are called out on it you turn into deer in the headlights and start with your bullshit " Who me"? define  "IS", and now   "I don't hate the US, I just hate US policy, US gluttony, US meddling,  US arrogance and US freedoms, other than that, I love the US", bullshit.

Marine, I know exactly what you mean. Do not feel a need to "define is" to this forum, because they know what you mean as well.

Bubbalo lives in this forum in many guises obviously.
Varegg
+2,206|6827|Nårvei

lowing wrote:

Varegg wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

ok
Epic
What I find "epic" are those of you who selectivley pick and choose and distort facts in the OP while igore the truths in it that are not highlighted by the OP, for no other reason than to trash the US, the US soldier, the US efforts, etc... and when you are called out on it you turn into deer in the headlights and start with your bullshit " Who me"? define  "IS", and now   "I don't hate the US, I just hate US policy, US gluttony, US meddling,  US arrogance and US freedoms, other than that, I love the US", bullshit.

Marine, I know exactly what you mean. Do not feel a need to "define is" to this forum, because they know what you mean as well.

Are you adressing me this time or in general again?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

Varegg wrote:

lowing wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Epic

Are you adressing me this time or in general again?
I will leave that to you to decide.
11 Bravo
Banned
epic lol
Varegg
+2,206|6827|Nårvei

epic fail tbe
13/f/taiwan
+940|5716
epic win tbh
11 Bravo
Banned

13/f/taiwan wrote:

epic win tbh
agree

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard