lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA
I see, so now everyone clams up and doesn't know what ya mean.  Before everyone was full of opinion and conjecture regarding this video, these plots and the US in general. now they have no idea what you are talking about when you call them out on it.

It is now to the point where ruisleipa shows up seeking to dissect each post into single words then seek to argue the definition of each of those words. Just watch
ruisleipa
+149|6239|teh FIN-land

lowing wrote:

the pilots adhering to the ROE's in the example of the OP. Against assertions by you and your ilk of simply gun running over innocent civilians.
I never said anything in any of my posts about the RoE. I don't know what they are. But I DO know that, in the normal world, it's considered wrong to blow up children and civilians, which is what happened here. Now, you might consider it OK because there were some guys with guns there as well, and certainly the official report makes interesting reading, although it's hardly unbiased is it, but I consider the actions of the pilots morally wrong, not only but partly because of their bloodthirsty attitude and gloating over the dead bodies, as well as their shooting of a van obviously coming to provide medical care to those wounded in their initial attack, and the uncertified nature of those accused of being enemy combatants.

Varegg wrote:

Please elaborate because I still have difficulties understanding your motive writing just that ... "oh christ there is a pattern" isn't exactly explaining anything is there?
He's trolling without saying anything constructive..as usual.

lowing wrote:

It is now to the point where ruisleipa shows up seeking to dissect each post into single words then seek to argue the definition of each of those words. Just watch
such a sad and bitter man...

Last edited by ruisleipa (2010-04-07 05:44:40)

DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6648|Finland

11 Bravo wrote:

if you dont see the pattern of certain members by now in relation to their posts regarding ANYTHING about the US, then well I dont know what to tell you.
Oh you mean like the pattern of certain members in relation to their posts regarding Obama? Yeah, we know about that. I think Varegg thought you meant him personally and in this thread especially, which would've been and was a bit confusing since his opinion is quite close to yours.
I need around tree fiddy.
ruisleipa
+149|6239|teh FIN-land

11 Bravo wrote:

if you dont see the pattern of certain members by now in relation to their posts regarding ANYTHING about the US, then well I dont know what to tell you.
There's no-one here as far as I know who can't think of ANYTHING positive to say about the US. You, on the other hand, are incapable of admitting there IS anything wrong with the US or anything they do, unless it's criticising your duly elected president...weird huh?

Last edited by ruisleipa (2010-04-07 05:46:20)

11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5253|Cleveland, Ohio

ruisleipa wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

There's no-one here as far as I know who can't think of ANYTHING positive to say about the US. You, on the other hand, are incapable of admitting there IS anything wrong with the US or anything they do, unless it's criticising your duly elected president...weird huh?
i cant find anything wrong?  listen punk, you havent been around here long enough it seems. or if you have your head has been up your ass.  either way i have said a lot is wrong.

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2010-04-07 05:50:12)

11 Bravo
Banned

DonFck wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Oh you mean like the pattern of certain members in relation to their posts regarding Obama?
yes.  just like that.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6826|Nårvei

11 Bravo wrote:

Yes I see a pattern but I also see that most members are able to differentiate between each individual issue up for discussion and that again means that most of us are not hating the US by default like you seem to think ... in fact I'd like to claim that very few of us actually hate the US at all ... I know I don't hate the US ...

So when you "oh christ" something I wrote I would very much like to know what you mean by that in that particular setting ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
11 Bravo
Banned

lowing wrote:

right on target.... pun intended.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

ruisleipa wrote:

lowing wrote:

the pilots adhering to the ROE's in the example of the OP. Against assertions by you and your ilk of simply gun running over innocent civilians.
I never said anything in any of my posts about the RoE. I don't know what they are. But I DO know that, in the normal world, it's considered wrong to blow up children and civilians, which is what happened here. Now, you might consider it OK because there were some guys with guns there as well, and certainly the official report makes interesting reading, although it's hardly unbiased is it, but I consider the actions of the pilots morally wrong, not only but partly because of their bloodthirsty attitude and gloating over the dead bodies, as well as their shooting of a van obviously coming to provide medical care to those wounded in their initial attack, and the uncertified nature of those accused of being enemy combatants.

Varegg wrote:

Please elaborate because I still have difficulties understanding your motive writing just that ... "oh christ there is a pattern" isn't exactly explaining anything is there?
He's trolling without saying anything constructive..as usual.

lowing wrote:

such a sad and bitter man...
It has all been covered before, and you choose to ignore what has been said. Instead you stick to points that have long been explained.
If there is any bias it is from those of you that choose to ignore the facts of the OP. and the facts within KM's article.

Sad and bitter? Appreciate your concern, I will be ok in the up coming elections and even better in 2012.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6648|Finland

11 Bravo wrote:

DonFck wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Oh you mean like the pattern of certain members in relation to their posts regarding Obama?
yes.  just like that.

lowing wrote:

Appreciate your concern, I will be ok in the up coming elections and even better in 2012.
quod erat demonstrandum
I need around tree fiddy.
11 Bravo
Banned
uwotm8
ruisleipa
+149|6239|teh FIN-land

lowing wrote:

It has all been covered before, and you choose to ignore what has been said. Instead you stick to points that have long been explained.
If there is any bias it is from those of you that choose to ignore the facts of the OP. and the facts within KM's article.
well I must have missed those points where anyone 'covered' my concerns. I'm not ignoring any facts, in fact the facts themselves are what gives rise to the concern. I also read the official report, and like I said it was interesting, but you have to take it as an obviously biased report which just presents the situation in a different light and offers no absolute conclusions for anyone with a vaguely independent mind.

Whether the RoE were met is only part of the issue, and if they were, then that doesn't mean nothing wrong happened.

I don't think it's justifiable shooting people aiding the wounded, and especially not if there're children around. You obviously do.

Nuff said really.

Last edited by ruisleipa (2010-04-07 06:06:53)

11 Bravo
Banned
they were not aiding...they were cleaning the scene.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6122|eXtreme to the maX

11 Bravo wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

i really dont see the discussion here.  it was investigated and dealt with.  plain and simple.
Investigated by a Major in the Infantry, can't see a problem with that?
thats not up to you.  tough shit.
Thats not the point, its the military investigating themselves, they didn't find anything at Haditha either - the first time at least, or My Lai.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
11 Bravo
Banned

Dilbert_X wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Investigated by a Major in the Infantry, can't see a problem with that?
Thats not the point, its the military investigating themselves, they didn't find anything at Haditha either - the first time at least, or My Lai.
so what?  that has fuck all to do with this.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

ruisleipa wrote:

lowing wrote:

well I must have missed those points where anyone 'covered' my concerns. I'm not ignoring any facts, in fact the facts themselves are what gives rise to the concern. I also read the official report, and like I said it was interesting, but you have to take it as an obviously biased report which just presents the situation in a different light and offers no absolute conclusions for anyone with a vaguely independent mind.

Whether the RoE were met is only part of the issue, and if they were, then that doesn't mean nothing wrong happened.

I don't think it's justifiable shooting people aiding the wounded, and especially not if there're children around. You obviously do.

Nuff said really.
might want to go back and read what KM posted.. Noting such things as, the OP only hightlighting the journalists, not the insurgents carrying weapons. The lack of knowledge about the children being there, and the quation raised as to why anyone would bring children into a danger zone such as that of the OP.

anyway, go back and read what KM posted. very enlightening. because yes, you must have missed those points or are ignoring them.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6506|Gogledd Cymru

ruisleipa wrote:

I also read the official report, and like I said it was interesting, but you have to take it as an obviously biased report which just presents the situation in a different light and offers no absolute conclusions for anyone with a vaguely independent mind.
Kinda like that unbiased and balanced video from wikileaks.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6122|eXtreme to the maX

11 Bravo wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

so what?  that has fuck all to do with this.
The point is organisations shouldn't investigate themselves since it almost inevitably leads to a cover up.
Applies to Police, Politicians, Catholics etc etc.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
ruisleipa
+149|6239|teh FIN-land

lowing wrote:

might want to go back and read what KM posted.. Noting such things as, the OP only hightlighting the journalists, not the insurgents carrying weapons. The lack of knowledge about the children being there, and the quation raised as to why anyone would bring children into a danger zone such as that of the OP.

anyway, go back and read what KM posted. very enlightening. because yes, you must have missed those points or are ignoring them.
I watched the OP and I read KMs post. I said my opinion about both. I'm not ignoring anything.

Again, you're the one who has some kind of moral block, not me.

The Sheriff wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

I also read the official report, and like I said it was interesting, but you have to take it as an obviously biased report which just presents the situation in a different light and offers no absolute conclusions for anyone with a vaguely independent mind.
Thats why it was good to read the official report and watch the video and make up my own mind about it. Would you REALLY trust an official government report?

Last edited by ruisleipa (2010-04-07 06:16:20)

henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6365|Belfast
The ROE

Posted on Wikileaks, lol.

Last edited by henno13 (2010-04-07 06:20:03)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

ruisleipa wrote:

lowing wrote:

I watched the OP and I read KMs post. I said my opinion about both. I'm not ignoring anything.

Again, you're the one who has some kind of moral block, not me.

The Sheriff wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

Thats why it was good to read the official report and watch the video and make up my own mind about it. Would you REALLY trust an official government report?
Lol well nice to see your own conclusions do not fall on the side of fact a reason. If it did, you would not be able to dismiss the points made in KM post, of which you have never lended a word other than "interesting"
ruisleipa
+149|6239|teh FIN-land

lowing wrote:

Lol well nice to see your own conclusions do not fall on the side of fact a reason. If it did, you would not be able to dismiss the points made in KM post, of which you have never lended a word other than "interesting"
already explained what bearing I feel the RoE have on the morality of this situation. The report is interesting, and not much more. I suppose you find it definitive?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

ruisleipa wrote:

lowing wrote:

already explained what bearing I feel the RoE have on the morality of this situation. The report is interesting, and not much more. I suppose you find it definitive?
I find the video of insurgents with RPG's and Ak-47s definitive. I call the fact the soliders correctly identified them and asked for permission to fire definitive. I call the fact that the soldiers had no idea (or way to know) that there was little kids in the unmarked car definitive. I also call your lack of acknowledgement of these facts definiitve.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6666

It's so ridiculous how the WIkileaks video blows up the shot of the kids in the car at the end. They could have been melons for all we could see. Talk about biased reporting...
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6516|so randum
i'm agreeing with lowing in this thread o.0
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard