Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6658
"An Iranian girl has been sentenced to death by hanging for defending herself against three rapists"

http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/4701 … By_Hanging

Suddenly i support using Nuclear Weapons on all Iran Men

First the guy from england shooting his baby in the stomach now this thats it im gonna start killing every one i see i must cleanse this world AHAHA HAHAHA.

Ok not really but wtf stupid cock suckers
Angel.C-sq
+24|6658|Computer Chair
And those people cry over some cartoons.

Nuke them all.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

Angel.C-sq wrote:

And those people cry over some cartoons.

Nuke them all.
kinda retarded eh? so all now all these raping bastards are going to move to iran. The girl was being raped for fucks sake, she should just get raped? thats just retarded how islam changed, they told women to wear burqas to protect them so in war time, men wont take women as a spoil of war since u dont what the fuck they look like
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
TheMajorBummer
Have a nice day!
+-4|6795|Netherlands
imagin what happens when they take over ground.....
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6722
The people have double standards witch makes me sick let em all burn in hell or better have them being raped by a big HOG!!!

those same muslims travel to Bangkok with their families, the whole family is on the streat in daylight, but in the eveing mam and the kids get locked up and dad goes of to arab section of Pat Pong to fuck some thai girls.
They do everything alah forbids them at home.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6658
Whats wrong with these people why are they so sick and mental? How can any one treat their girls like that they dont have any rights the guys get to do anything they want but one little thing a woman does she gets her head cut off or hanged.

I dont know who i hate more now States or Iran
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6783
Fucked, yes. But only way to change it is to kill em. You think they want that?
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
They would probably rape the girl after she is dead too.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686
who should we send to invade iran? i say send only SAS and spec ops into there... call israel to use f-117's for air support, assasinate their leaders, escape and ppl will say: "wtf happaned"
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6658
Send every one from every country that is ready to fight no bombs or Choppers or Jets just all land troops. Kill every Man you see then we line up all the women who ever is holding ak-47's or rocket launchers those are the bad ones put those in jail.

The ones holding a knife or smaller those are the ones protecting em selves from rapist's.

Alright move out!

Seriously i dont understand how sick and fucked up people can be this isnt the medieval ages any more never mind invading Iraq just to steal oil they should have actually did something kill every terrorist related person.

For sure i wanna skin the guy alive who sentenced this girl to death for hanging her self just give me 5 minutes with him i'll gut him like a fish then throw his skinned body in a bon fire.
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6649|Broadlands, VA
Ok - add this to your list:  There was a picture in Saturday's Washington Times of a small bouy (I'd say 1 or 2), blood streaming down his face and wailing like crazy.  Why?  His FATHER had just slashed the boys HEAD with a KNIFE in a Shi'ite rutial to commit the boy's soul to Allah (or some such f'ed up thing).

The only thing I did to commit my soul was get wet.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6783

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

who should we send to invade iran? i say send only SAS and spec ops into there... call israel to use f-117's for air support, assasinate their leaders, escape and ppl will say: "wtf happaned"
That'd be a pheominal way to fuck things up.
Kimosabe-sa
+11|6659|Port Elizabeth, South Africa
jeez these muslims are fucked up. OK i was never going to back an invastion on IRAN, but hearing this and reading some of the shit they do there...i say bring me the button i'll push it myself
Game*
Jihad!
+0|6774
Jesus fucking christ...

and they complain about the cartoons ahahah nuke them all mother fuckers this is fucking animal behaviour jesus christ... poor girl i feel bad god dam all them fucking iranian men need to be lined up and shot in the fucking eye cuz this is disgusting... what kind of sick ass motherfucking judge wud do this god dammit...
Game*
Jihad!
+0|6774

Kaosdad008 wrote:

Ok - add this to your list:  There was a picture in Saturday's Washington Times of a small bouy (I'd say 1 or 2), blood streaming down his face and wailing like crazy.  Why?  His FATHER had just slashed the boys HEAD with a KNIFE in a Shi'ite rutial to commit the boy's soul to Allah (or some such f'ed up thing).

The only thing I did to commit my soul was get wet.
omg i saw that too... sick mother fuckers they need to be burned all of them god damm nuke the fucking middle east right fucking now and rid us of these disgusting monkeys... they are a disgrace to the fucking human race.
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6668

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

i love the way how you think. this is what we should've done in this war. i mean we have green berets and all those super sevret guys but do we use them to their full extent? i say we take out the chips from the nukes so when they try to launch they blow up in the silos....i saw that in a cheap 80s movie btw
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6680

xX[Elangbam]Xx wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

i love the way how you think. this is what we should've done in this war. i mean we have green berets and all those super sevret guys but do we use them to their full extent? i say we take out the chips from the nukes so when they try to launch they blow up in the silos....i saw that in a cheap 80s movie btw
now that would be fucking funny you could imagin them sitting there saying "today is the day to rid our selves from the west, launcher the nukes" BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

then they get fucked

nah seriously that is sick, i never understood islam or a muslim or extremests or whatever hey i dont understand religion it all seems a load of crap to me, but nuke them no thats just not painful enough (well it is if your out the blast radius), why cant we build a huge wall round them and flood it or napalm come on we all miss napalm dont we???
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6652|Stillwater, Ok
I find it funny that people are all pissed at Iran for this but Iraq you didn't even have a choice in what to do.  Any slight discontent with life and you could be killed, tortured, raped, shot at the dictators will.  But yes the Middle East is fucked up in their views.  The rapists deserved to die not her.  The fucked up part is no matter what she did she would have gotten killed.  She would have been killed for self defense, or she would have been killed for losing her virginity out of marriage.  What sort of shit is that. She was fucked all around.
Giant_Squid500
+5|6642|U.S.A.
Ya see, the only way we're going to get these douche bags to stop being 3rd world is to get 3rd world on there own asses.

I think we need to start cutting peoples hands and heads off. They do it to us all the time, I think its time to return the favor.
Erkut.hv
+124|6705|California
<sarcasm>
People, people.... would you please quit slandering the religion of peace? That girl obviously deserved it. Wouldn't you put your dog to sleep if it bit you? Who is that bitch to stab a man, let alone refuse herself to a man? She is cattle, property, nothing more. The faster you realize that, and convert, the easier your lives will be.....
</sarcasm>
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6658
I always knew all ME countries were sick in the head specially towards women but after reading this Article i give up on all of them.

I just dont care any more what any country does to them like that thread ryan made with the british soldiers beating up the guys from IRAQ after reading this kind of stuff and who knows what else they do GOOD.

I just dont care any more we need to line up every guy against the wall and shoot all of them right in the head.

As for the judge that sentenced the girl to die i wanna deal with his personally.

First i'll break all his fingers one by one then rip his hair out of the sockets on his head then gouge out his eyeballs with my fingers.

Then i'll make deep gouges into his body with a rusty knife.

Then poor gasoline all over him and burn him alive.

I will also broadcast this on live tv so all the fucked up Middle East countries can see this and i will make fun of them and their country i will also hold up their flag and laugh at it burn it and fart/piss on on it.

After this Article i dont care what any one does to these idiots instead of just killing the bad ones wich will be impossible it would be better off if they were just all destroyed at least then the women wouldnt have to suffer any more i mean wouldnt you rather die in a huge explosion then raped tortured etc.

Yep so there you have it.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6706|Salt Lake City

2ndLt.Tucker wrote:

I find it funny that people are all pissed at Iran for this but Iraq you didn't even have a choice in what to do.  Any slight discontent with life and you could be killed, tortured, raped, shot at the dictators will.  But yes the Middle East is fucked up in their views.  The rapists deserved to die not her.  The fucked up part is no matter what she did she would have gotten killed.  She would have been killed for self defense, or she would have been killed for losing her virginity out of marriage.  What sort of shit is that. She was fucked all around.
I was going to say that as well.  I'm glad some one else also realized that once these men decided to rape this woman it was a death sentence for her either way.
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6628|South West England
People who get away with that should be shot imo, no discussion
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6658
Its death sentence for any reason.

1. You're hair is to long = death sentence.
2. You're to tall or to short = chopped off head.
3. I dont like the color of you're Burka = chop off her hands.
4. You're a woman im a man = Hang her.

It goes on and on.
Esker
+1|6697
Send a bunch of bunny hopping n00b tubers and c4 chuckers over there. That'd sort the fuckers out, they'd all go prone outside the hotel and just complain.

And that guy from England is a rare case, don't nuke us because of him please

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard