bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6304

Cherbanov wrote:

Is it in order to wait for about 1,5 month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next Rank: Major General
100%
Score: 189,452 of 180,000. At your historical rate, you should earn in days (or 00:00:00 straight).

or should i seek some support for my stat problem!!!!
You need all your veteran vehicle badges.

Last edited by ebug9 (2008-06-22 12:15:49)

bizyboy00
+2|5672
So about how long should I wait to see my points come up?  I played about six times in the past 24 hours and nothing's come up since early the morning of the 12th (it's now mod-day the 13th).  Now, here's the situation.  When I first bought the game, nothing was registering, so I bought the Complete Collection and registered it.  My points started being put onto my name (in the BFHQ section in the game).  That was all great and dandy, until the evening yesterday when it stopped counting ANYTHING that I got.  Is anyone else having a problem with it?  Or is something possibly wrong with my account?
forsakenex
+0|5645
OK, so I need help...I don't know if this has already been said, but I have a brief explanation of my problem:

I was on a ranked server, I can't remember the name specifically...so here is the pre-info to the problem:
I have play A LOT of Battlefield 2 before, and for some reason the stats said I have only played for about 4 minutes as a sniper... I tried different ranked servers and no luck. I cannot remember which server that this game was on, but it's the only data of me EVER playing that I have.

PROBLEM:
As said before, I was on a ranked server...I got a few kills, about 5 or 6. Then I got a message saying I have been promoted. I went up to Private First Class. After a few more kills, I got a message saying that I was promoted AGAIN. Then on the respawn screen, I saw an icon in the upper right of all of my "Class" tabs (The ones you click on to change class) and instead of a lock being there, there was 2 arrows, one poiting up and one pointing down. I clicked on it, and I could select ANY sniper rifle that I wanted. Then I went to the Engineer tab, and I could select ANY Engineer unlock that I wanted! This was the same for every class. I got every gun, after 2 level ups from level 1...I disconnected from the server, reconnected, and I still could get any weapon I wanted...??? And after about half a day, my stats didn't update, still a Private....any answers?
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6320

forsakenex wrote:

...any answers?
lol welcome to bf2s.com. Ya, are u sure it was a ranked server? There are many times when unranked servers have weapon unlocks. Also, there have been many times when I join a ranked server, and my rank is a private, when in reality my rank is Colonel.

There have ALSO been times on a ranked server, where I got all kinds of basic badges over and over again that I've already had for years (I actually took a bunch of screen shots of this) It's just a glitch in the system I would say. As for explaining the actual reason this happens? No idea.

Make sure the server you're playin on is ranked, and its not a padding server, or a point hack server
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Camiron
+1|4765|New Zealand
Um......I have a question about Ranks, and how long they last.

The last time I played bf2 was in 06, but have just started playing again....after playing Battlefield play for free.....made me want to play again.

But it seams that I started at the lowest rank again......but on here, and every other rank site I've looked at, I'm at Staff Sergent....what gives??
Windows 7 32bit Home Premium
AMD Athlon(tm) II x4 630 AM2+ 2.80GHz CPU
4Gb (2x 1024Mb) DDR2 1333 RAM
XFX GTS 250 video card
500W (600W Peak) iCute power supply
GA-MA785GAM2+ Motherboard
CC-Marley
+407|6821
private?
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6735|Reality
may just have a been a glitch in the server. mine some times says I am a private without unlocks. if you are a ssgt here then it shoulld say that in game too.
however make sure you are playing ranked servers, i think BF2 was not up to patch 1.5 when you stopped playing. You might have to patch.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
GoldGazelle
+0|4480
Why when i play on a ranked server and get achivements and such and when im done a match and go to the BFHQ it shows absolutely nothing? nothing as in no play time, no accuracy stats,... nothing, as if i haven't ever played on a ranked server?

thanks
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

Are you sure you're looking at your stats page and not your profile page? What's your bf3 name?
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5028|Massachusetts, USA
Bfhq was pretty primitive. It never updated immidiatly and didnt have a lot of stats. Plus its 6 years old, ea probably stopped caring about bf2.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5691

UnkleRukus wrote:

Bfhq was pretty primitive. It never updated immidiatly and didnt have a lot of stats. Plus its 6 years old, ea probably stopped caring about bf2.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard