presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6024|Places 'n such
Just a bit... I don't mind though, of all the metal festivals sonisphere has had the best variation, which has worked so far.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6784|Sydney, Australia

liquidat0r wrote:

Biffy look a bit out of place in that lineup, lol.
not if they played older songs
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6024|Places 'n such
big 4 first time ever in the uk. The other bands could be anything for all i care
mcminty
true.. enjoy
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6536|6 6 4 oh, I forget

presidentsheep wrote:

Buying tickets for sonisphere soon.
Current acts confirmed.
Slipknot
Wat? Thought they put everything on halt due to that little incident with the bottle of pills.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6024|Places 'n such

Ultrafunkula wrote:

presidentsheep wrote:

Buying tickets for sonisphere soon.
Current acts confirmed.
Slipknot
Wat? Thought they put everything on halt due to that little incident with the bottle of pills.
good point... i think this might be their first gig without paul gray
mcminty
Just got back from Linkin Park!

It was a snap decision after they released a bunch of Gold Reserve tickets for 50 bucks (they used to be 120, but needed to fill the second concert). I hadn't heard the latest album, and those songs didn't really float my boat when they were played, but by god.. it was amazing when everyone was singing along to the classics.

FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6754|Devon, England
I, too, saw them at London last month, but didn't really enjoy it too much. I was too far away and people singing and dancing around me pissed me off. It was breathtaking being in such a huge place with thousands of other people, though, but I prefer smaller gigs where you can actually see them up close and really get into it and not have to sit down. This is my lesson learnt that if I ever see someone really big, I buy early floor tickets and get there early.

And I agree on the newest album. Only two on there caught my ear - The Catalyst and Blackout.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6536|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Saw them at the Provinssirock festival some years ago. Wanted to throw a brick at the whiny lead singer for raping Nine Inch Nails - Wish
mcminty

FFLink wrote:

people around me pissed me off
I swear man, my hearing was damaged more by the shrieking and whistling of the stupid bitch sitting behind me than the sound from the speaker stacks..
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6754|Devon, England
Had some fat girl in front of us that kept standing up and swaying... Oh God, her arms were disgusting.

And I lol'd when the lighters came out.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6024|Places 'n such
One of the great things about festivals is its easier to move away from those people
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5099|Massachusetts, USA
It's a shame Linkin Park sucks duck.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.

UnkleRukus wrote:

It's a shame Linkin Park sucks duck.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6024|Places 'n such

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

It's a shame Linkin Park > everyone here
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,737|6800|Oxferd Ohire
its a shame you think that president
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
https://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRADZNFmqXUj07JGMfQQoNWlcv7MfEzVh0c9yCwzmlVm9QukTsvbA
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6024|Places 'n such
their old stuff makes me feel like an angsty pre-teen again . Saw them last year and chester bennington devoted half their set to promoting his new band though, who were dreadful.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6694|Finland

Municipal Waste on Saturday:

I may die.
I need around tree fiddy.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
Linkin Park is attempting to mix 2 different types of music together that should never be mixed together. It sounds like they put their cables into a pile of shit and turned on the speakers.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6024|Places 'n such
two types of music that should never be mixed are death metal and dubstep. It exists... Deathstep is a god-awful thing.
UnkleRukus
That Guy

presidentsheep wrote:

two types of music that should never be mixed are death metal and dubstep. It exists... Deathstep is a god-awful thing.
Just like Linkin Park.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6533

presidentsheep wrote:

pretty sure it's not even 'dubstep', just the appropriation of the term by eager little scene faggots

how exactly can you fuse blast-beat double-bass rhythms with 2-step? that's some slow ass death metal
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6804

guys dont insult linkin park their early stuff got me through some really hard times, if you just listen to the lyrics you'll see how deep and amazing they really are
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6024|Places 'n such

Uzique wrote:

presidentsheep wrote:

pretty sure it's not even 'dubstep', just the appropriation of the term by eager little scene faggots

how exactly can you fuse blast-beat double-bass rhythms with 2-step? that's some slow ass death metal
I have no idea, suppose it's not actually dubstep. More drum and bass, suppose deathstep sounds better than death and bass?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard