DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6686|United States of America
Oiyoufookingwankerswhatthefuckdoyouthinkyouaredoingwritingjusttwolettersperpost?Itisaseriouswasteoftimeformetoreadallofthoseandicannotbebotheredtolookatthateverytimeicometoeechats.Perhapsitismorelikemeinquiringifthereisspaminmyeechatandthenfindingoutitismorecommonthanithink.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
stressed is a semordnilap of desserts
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6579|Columbus, OH

DesertFox- wrote:

Oiyoufookingwankerswhatthefuckdoyouthinkyouaredoingwritingjusttwolettersperpost?Itisaseriouswasteoftimeformetoreadallofthoseandicannotbebotheredtolookatthateverytimeicometoeechats.Perhapsitismorelikemeinquiringifthereisspaminmyeechatandthenfindingoutitismorecommonthanithink.
huh
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6661|The darkside of Denver
Man ATG lost it in the tattoo thread. Lol.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
oh yeah i forgot about that.

mormons are bat-shit insane.

their grip on reality and sanity is an extremely thin, fragile one. push them too far and they start speaking in tongues.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

la li lu le lo is watching
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom

SonderKommando wrote:

you caught that right
Tu Stultus Es
SonderKommando

Uzique wrote:

their grip on reality and sanity is an extremely thin, fragile one. push them too far and they start speaking in tongues.
Atg is Mormon?!
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
look at the posts

biggest mormon i have ever seen

fuckin' crazy
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom

Uzique wrote:

I blame the inbreeding that went on in the early days of brigham young and smith or whatnot  passing off funky genes.

Although I had a really cool mormon squad leader before.  he smoked. he drank. he dipped.
Tu Stultus Es
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

eleven bravo wrote:

Uzique wrote:

I blame the inbreeding that went on in the early days of brigham young and smith or whatnot  passing off funky genes.

Although I had a really cool mormon squad leader before.  he smoked. he drank. he dipped.
is that the whole thread or was it cleaned up a bit?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6499

Uzique wrote:

dude, i live in the land of confusion. everyone here likes you until you tell them "i'm from California" and then you get the stink eye.

beautiful state though, i honestly think it has some of the best views i've ever seen.
SonderKommando

eleven bravo wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

you caught that right
I'm shocked he didn't get a temp for what he said to ya man. I like ATG and I am also against the wars, but you don't hate the troops. Gotta hate the establishment that puts good men and women into that kind of situation.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6579|Columbus, OH
I am not taking him serious about the two threads: employee and tattoo shit......bits of the truth were stretched way too far. Though it was entertaining to read.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472

burnzz wrote:

Uzique wrote:

dude, i live in the land of confusion. everyone here likes you until you tell them "i'm from California" and then you get the stink eye.

beautiful state though, i honestly think it has some of the best views i've ever seen.
it truly is god's country

only all the sun and god and salt and god and american hypocrisy and god and liberty and sun and sun

bakes the brain methinks

same as those crazies in the middle-eastern dustbowl equivalent that went loopy with all the heatstroke and peyote
SonderKommando
Colorado>Utah
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
atg is big fucking wierdo. I thought he was gay for the longest time when he kept on trying to hang out with me in real life.
Tu Stultus Es
SonderKommando
I'm Fucking starving and my wife is just sitting here watching fucking retarded ass Tori and Dean on Oxygen. Gonna roid rage and cut her head off.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom
gonna benoit her eh
Tu Stultus Es
SonderKommando

eleven bravo wrote:

gonna benoit her eh
She just looked up "oh you're hungry huh?" crisis averted
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6579|Columbus, OH
good woman you got unless she is nuking some frozen hot dogs
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6499

SonderKommando wrote:

Colorado>Utah
that's an opinion.

Salt Lake City = Crossroads of the West

Denver = butthole of the West

that's a fact
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
denver sounds fucking sweet in all of the books of the 1950's that i read

but it basically does seem like a mid-west meeting point for all the itinerant degenerates

fuck it i just want to be a bukowski-in-dungarees
SonderKommando

loubot wrote:

good woman you got unless she is nuking some frozen hot dogs
Nah, she packs mu four meals I eat at work and now she's preparing me whole wheat pasta w/maranara and grilled chicken
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6499

Sonder will tell you - Denver is where the 'great plains' start, it slid off the mountains that make Colorado semi-acceptable.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard