eleven bravo
+1,399|5315|foggy bottom
lol.  star shots at the montebello mall.  such a stereotype
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5315|foggy bottom
an ad for a hydroponic shop just came on comedy central

its like marty never made it back to 1955 to keep biff from getting that almanac

Last edited by eleven bravo (2010-04-09 00:01:06)

Tu Stultus Es
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6189
So is pot actually legalized or just soon to be in LA? Doug Benson had his documentary Super High Me, and there was an actual church / dispensary.

Last edited by NateW (2010-04-09 00:03:02)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6711

BttF #2 sucked so bad #3 was great, but seemed greater than it actually was since you had memories from #2. However, looking back on #2 and watching it since I was a kid, I admit I was impressed with some of the futuristic stuff they came up with.

Honestly though, neither of those could match the instant-classic-ness of the first one

NateW wrote:

So is pot actually legalized or just soon to be in LA? Doug Benson had his documentary Super High Me, and there was an actual church / dispensary.
Not legalized for recreational consumption, only for medical purposes. You need a paper from a doctor (which actually isn't all that hard to get apparently), and also a bit of money to pay for it (can be quite costly, but it's great shit, too).

Last edited by mtb0minime (2010-04-09 00:06:08)

eleven bravo
+1,399|5315|foggy bottom
its pretty much legal in LA.  all you need is a prescription and ANYONE could get a prescription for $80-$100.  the system gets abused which is why they are going to put it up on ballot in november for full decriminalization.  Youd be able to have up to an ounce on you and like a butt load of plants.  21 years and up and no driving.  its gonna get treated like alcohol
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5315|foggy bottom

mtb0minime wrote:

BttF #2 sucked so bad #3 was great, but seemed greater than it actually was since you had memories from #2. However, looking back on #2 and watching it since I was a kid, I admit I was impressed with some of the futuristic stuff they came up with.

Honestly though, neither of those could match the instant-classic-ness of the first one
flying deloreons and hover boards
Tu Stultus Es
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6189
At the Saturday market we have people walking around trying to get signatures for two things, 1 to get medical marijuana dispensaries, and 2 to recall the gay mayor. Also, unless you were caught toking at a stop light how could a officer prove you were driving stoned? Piss test takes too long and the shit stays in the system so long there's no way to prove when someone was smoking.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5315|foggy bottom
blood tests are able to determine more recent usage.  you could deny a blood test, take a piss test and show up hot and claim it was from the prior 30 days and not when you were driving.

Last edited by eleven bravo (2010-04-09 00:15:51)

Tu Stultus Es
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6189
Sounds like you got your shit figured out then. Spoke too soon. apparently not if you can just go with the latter.

Last edited by NateW (2010-04-09 00:17:29)

eleven bravo
+1,399|5315|foggy bottom
im a lawyer in training
Tu Stultus Es
Benzin
+576|6055

xx[SCT wrote:

MOTOx]Help:)
Im not understand why my statistics does not??
just got this PM from a new member... wtf?

Last edited by CapnNismo (2010-04-09 00:18:12)

Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6530|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Ssssoo now that my back has been operated twice I could get a prescription due to all the achy? Not that I'd be interested in moving to L.A. to be shot by all the Bloods, Reds, Fajitas, Yakuzas and whatnot gangs while walking down the street wearing wrong colored underpants.
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6189
Who the fuck cares about statistics this late in the game?
Ultrafunkula

CapnNismo wrote:

xx[SCT wrote:

MOTOx]Help:)
Im not understand why my statistics does not??
just got this PM from a new member... wtf?

That's some meme material right there.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5315|foggy bottom

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Ssssoo now that my back has been operated twice I could get a prescription due to all the achy? Not that I'd be interested in moving to L.A. to be shot by all the Bloods, Reds, Fajitas, Yakuzas and whatnot gangs while walking down the street wearing wrong colored underpants.
yeah.  you could also get a prescription for anxiety, depression, insomnia, lack of appetite, razor burns, etc
Tu Stultus Es
Ultrafunkula

eleven bravo wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

yeah.  you could also get a prescription for anxiety, depression, insomnia, lack of appetite, razor burns, etc
Hö? Starting to look like a cure for almost everything.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6711

It's the miracle drug! Hey-o!

Part 2
Part 3

Watched when I wasn't high, hilarious. Watched it with some buddies when we were all high, wasn't funny at all We were like, "Uhh yeah, that's real life, that's totally normal what's happening."
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6189
Been having trouble getting to sleep for most my life. Usually listen to music or just to background noise like the tv. Found out listening to PBR on the radio is good enough to put me to sleep quick. Who needs weed when you got BBC news?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6711

NateW wrote:

Been having trouble getting to sleep for most my life. Usually listen to music or just to background noise like the tv. Found out listening to PBR on the radio is good enough to put me to sleep quick. Who needs weed when you got BBC news?
The way they speak on public radio, so softly. I like listening to classical radio when going to sleep, the music itself relaxes me, but it's the "DJs" and the commercials that finish the job.
baggs
+732|6261
Malcolm Mclaren is dead.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6711

baggs wrote:

Malcolm Mclaren is dead.
♫ Well no one told me about her, the way she lied
Well no one told me about her, how many people cried ♫

Had that song on repeat for a month, around the time Kill Bill Vol. 2 came out.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6721|NT, like Mick Dundee

'sup dudes?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6711

wots ↑ m8
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6721|NT, like Mick Dundee

You are m8.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6711

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard