androoz
Banned
+137|5211|United States
lol how hard is it to brew beer?
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6671|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
What you want a credit card for Bev?
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5869|00770

1927 wrote:

Eifa wrote:

1927 wrote:

I would have a go at you, no one else would hear it and you'd hate me, arf hour later you'd thank me.
tbh i doubt it. i might thank you the next day but 30min later? no fucking way.

srs tho, my attitude towards the coach has gotten to the point that the next time he gives me a hard time or tells me that i'm doing something wrong (keeping in mind he's never coached goalies, i mean he knows the basics but i know them better than him) i'm gonna tell him to either shut the fuck up or take my gear and go stand in goals himself. (there's been a couple times this season when i've been seconds away from taking my blocker and throwing it into his forehead just to shut him up.)
Perhaps thats what it needs, get it off ya chest he might become ya best mate afterwards, sounds bizarre but it happens sometimes.

Aggression is a great thing to have, such a useful tool to have in the locker.

You wouldnt thank me, not 30 mins or the next day.  I piis my team mates off big time we have a right ding dong on the pitch and then I ignore them afterwards.  Often next week or on Monday at meeting they will apologise to me, that just makes me even more ratty.  They have my respect right up until then.  'Dont fucking say sorry, continue to call me a cunt instead'.   We do this silly shit where we give 3 cheers and then go and shake their hands at the final whistle.  Well I fucking dont, Ive just spent an hour trying to hit shit out of the lil bastards, I dont like them, they arn't on my team, wtf I gotta be false for and go and say 'well played etc'.  Ewww - gay.
Yeah maybe I should give it a go. Just waiting for the right time to do so.
Anyway, am off to see my friend again, so will catch you later or tomorrow if you're not about when i get back in.
Cyas, x ♥
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.

androoz wrote:

lol how hard is it to brew beer?
Practice makes perfect mate, have a go, except for the money you got nothing to loose.  Back in ya 'Dads' day he never had the internet to help him along.

Some people say 'Ohh fuck how am I supposed to cook that', easy, chuck it in the oven, it'll cook it for you.

Same with the beer, it brews itself, you just have to take advice.

There brewing forums that would help you I reckon.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6519|Austin, Texas

1927 wrote:

I don't. I ordered new PC parts from newegg and 48hrs later when it was guaranteed to ship, nothing had happened. So I go onto support and what not and they're like "yeah we need you to add your shipping address to a note in your CC details". Why the fuck for? Whatever, I do it. 6 hours later still nothing happens so I go back on the support line and they're like "oh right, i'll submit your address re-verification now". Fucking hell, now it won't ship till (this) morning. So it's nearly 1pm and still fucking nothing happening. So this woman basically tells me fuck all and they're taking no responsibility for their fuckup.

ugh
Eifa fuck him up, Eifa Eifa fuck him up

Laters Eif x

Bevo wrote:

1927 wrote:

I don't. I ordered new PC parts from newegg and 48hrs later when it was guaranteed to ship, nothing had happened. So I go onto support and what not and they're like "yeah we need you to add your shipping address to a note in your CC details". Why the fuck for? Whatever, I do it. 6 hours later still nothing happens so I go back on the support line and they're like "oh right, i'll submit your address re-verification now". Fucking hell, now it won't ship till (this) morning. So it's nearly 1pm and still fucking nothing happening. So this woman basically tells me fuck all and they're taking no responsibility for their fuckup.

ugh
Ya just an order number to them mate, fucking wrong aint it?
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6387
I like Budweiser and Bud Light. Sells a shit ton here.
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg

west-phoenix-az wrote:

I like Budweiser and Bud Light. Sells a shit ton here.
You fella's get Cider over there?
Bevo
Nah
+718|6519|Austin, Texas

1927 wrote:

Bevo wrote:

1927 wrote:

ugh
the thing that pisses me off even more is I was debating to ship home instead (my billing address) and it all would have been here today. But now since I wasn't even fucking told I needed to add this address shit and they have to re-verify it and they don't ship weekends it'll be till monday or even tuesday.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6468
i completely skipped the entire eifa dialogue that was genuinely one of the most uninteresting topics of discussion i have ever seen on bf2s

okay now im skipping past this newegg shit, too

some of you fuckers need to get a DIARY

Last edited by Uzique (2010-04-08 10:56:04)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/

Bevo wrote:

1927 wrote:

Bevo wrote:

ugh
the thing that pisses me off even more is I was debating to ship home instead (my billing address) and it all would have been here today. But now since I wasn't even fucking told I needed to add this address shit and they have to re-verify it and they don't ship weekends it'll be till monday or even tuesday.
It dont help I know but the weekend will come and go before you know it, remember Monday just gone?  Only a few days away eh mate?

When the weekend ends often you can be like 'ahhh bummer' but not this one eh?  You get ya parts, if they dont arrive till then that is..
androoz
Banned
+137|5211|United States

Uzique wrote:

i completely skipped the entire eifa dialogue that was genuinely one of the most uninteresting topics of discussion i have ever seen on bf2s

hahahaa
13/f/taiwan
+940|5697
uzique isn't skipping over shit.

Uzique wrote:

We talk hockey a lot, both forms, I imagine it appeals to 10% of the bf2s population.  Each to their own aint it?  She wont take offence to you saying that, its what EE April is all about aint it?
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6387

1927 wrote:

You fella's get Cider over there?
example?
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
Bevo
Nah
+718|6519|Austin, Texas

1927 wrote:

Bevo wrote:

1927 wrote:

It dont help I know but the weekend will come and go before you know it, remember Monday just gone?  Only a few days away eh mate?

When the weekend ends often you can be like 'ahhh bummer' but not this one eh?  You get ya parts, if they dont arrive till then that is..
yeah its true but mondays are just hell for me and chances are I'll be too busy come the start of the week to even build the PC let alone toy with it. It's basically delayed an entire week
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6468
dear diary,

today i got angry at my hockey coach

life sucks and all is black

but on the good side i got some new jeans from hot topic lol

and drew totally looked at me in class, omg he's hot, like total crush material! teeheehee

xx
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/

Uzique wrote:

lol, Im wrong I know but I sit here thinking your grateful to hear these things I write.  Im still new to the internet and didnt know by me telling you whats happening that I am in fact 'blogging' and boring the tits off you so it wont change.

Uzique wrote:

dear diary,

today i got angry at my hockey coach

life sucks and all is black

but on the good side i got some new jeans from hot topic lol

and drew totally looked at me in class, omg he's hot, like total crush material! teeheehee

xx
so, at least I dont write lyrics in my 'whats on your mind' thingy, sooo nerrr.

Some people share things differently I suppose eh mate?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6468
it's a quote from the wire, im hardly being a fucking poet mate, playing to my audience you know... dumbarses
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
xD

edit for content;

androo go drink bleach

Last edited by FatherTed (2010-04-08 11:05:54)

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
androoz
Banned
+137|5211|United States

FatherTed wrote:

xD

edit for content;

androo go drink bleach
ya not funny when that shit can probably kill you.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6468
haaaaaahahahahahahaa

tooo good

tooooooooo good
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum

androoz wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

xD

edit for content;

androo go drink bleach
ya not funny when that shit can probably kill you.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard