RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6742|Oxferd Ohire
Are we trying to make the longest page on bf2s or what ?
new page ftl

Last edited by RTHKI (2010-03-30 22:17:13)

https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Marlo Stanfield
online poker tax cheating
+122|5168

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

yes i have read his threads, they aren't all appleasing but please, this is the internets, all of you wanting to ban one member off a forum is just dumb and funny at the same time, if you don't like him, then you guys can leave and make your own forum, stop ruining chuy's site with worthless spam, you all sound like a bunch of 12 year olds
On an interesting sidenote, 95% of your post aren't worth of pixels that form them.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6371|California

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

yes i have read his threads, they aren't all appleasing but please, this is the internets, all of you wanting to ban one member off a forum is just dumb and funny at the same time, if you don't like him, then you guys can leave and make your own forum, stop ruining chuy's site with worthless spam, you all sound like a bunch of 12 year olds
On an interesting sidenote, 95% of your post aren't worth of pixels that form them.
duh but do i make useless threads???? noooooope i only make useless worthless troll posts
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5514|America

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Or they could just ban him, free everyone else and bf2s would be better.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Bevo
Nah
+718|6526|Austin, Texas

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

100%

he's the worst troll here

and not like "worst" as in trolls the best/infuriates people, he's not funny and super duper obvious.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6583|Columbus, OH
I will wait to see where your threshold lie...sooner or later Mr Drooz will spam your thread and asking a retarded question that a 3yr old would know. time will tell.

Going to bed...were can I donate to BF2S.com...some one linky please
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6726|Sydney, Australia
Your post is considered spam. Please refrain from posting that kind of content. {quote}

RTHKI wrote:

nah. this is getting old.
Edit: Note that earned the OP a 1 day ban..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard