Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5980|Perth, Australia

haffeysucks wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Question on the Hind.  Gunner's gun weak against the Bradley?  Pilot doesn't have any weapons?  Any secondary weapons?
if the gunner has the alt fire perk i believe they fire a TOW missle
Really?

I'll have to try that out. The bradley can be a pain in the ass and the gunners primary does nothing to it.

[edit]
I've officially given up trying to pilot for pub-randoms. I don't know if there is something intrinsically difficult about the gunners point-and-click interface that confuses these people but jesus how difficult is it to kill someone right in front of you. The latest tale of woe comes from atacama where i gave my gunner a good minute to kill the douche on the AA in the midle of the map. He failed... miserably.

Last edited by Rod Foxx (2010-04-01 07:26:00)

Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6339

Rod Foxx wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Question on the Hind.  Gunner's gun weak against the Bradley?  Pilot doesn't have any weapons?  Any secondary weapons?
if the gunner has the alt fire perk i believe they fire a TOW missle
Really?

I'll have to try that out. The bradley can be a pain in the ass and the gunners primary does nothing to it.

[edit]
I've officially given up trying to pilot for pub-randoms. I don't know if there is something intrinsically difficult about the gunners point-and-click interface that confuses these people but jesus how difficult is it to kill someone right in front of you. The latest tale of woe comes from atacama where i gave my gunner a good minute to kill the douche on the AA in the midle of the map. He failed... miserably.
I think much of this idiocy comes from the gunners not aligning their view with the chopper. I always have gunners, who try to hit that one sniper we just flew past, without realising I lined up the choppah on a bunch of people capping the flag right in front of us.
Yet, when I gun and keep an eye on the position of the chopper (and the pilot at least half knows what he´s doing) rape ensues.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6651

As a gunner, it is a little bit more difficult to know the orientation of the helicopter than in BF2. I think it's because you have a much wider range, and the helis are sluggish (turns and rotations aren't as noticeable at times).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard