The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6694|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

firebolt5 wrote:

I want mah Honey Nut Cheerios
I want my mtv.

Well start saving the Bee's mate, cos breakfast wont be the same when we have about 5 years left to live.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5280|foggy bottom
bees are not disappearing.  Ive got a hive somewhere in my wall that attracts the fuckers a couple of times a year.
Tu Stultus Es
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6521|so randum
this thread, best thread
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Ioan92
+337|5743
Intelligence resides in the ability of being able to adapt to changes in the living medium.

You can live without bees..

FatherTed wrote:

this thread, best thread
Well I wouldnt go that farTed.

But I hope the serious message I got across didnt get lost, I tried to prevent this by injecting some humour into it.  I didnt realise how vital Bees are and the way they would throw the food chain balance out if they all fucked off like.

Are you back for good?  Since wondering about this earlier I have had the Take That song stuck in my head all day.

Want you back, want you back, I just want you back for good.

Ioan92 wrote:

Intelligence resides in the ability of being able to adapt to changes in the living medium.

yes here we go, I feel some intellectual debate coming on:

How the flipping heck would you know that?  There are world experts in boring shit betting their arses that we will die if the bees do, they also claim it would be within 5 - 10 years.

Would we leave the pollenation down to the birds and the butterflies.

Talking of which imagine ya Mummy and Daddy talking to you about 'The Birds and', well that would be it, no Birds and the Bee's.  Just the birds.
Ioan92
+337|5743

1927 wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

How the flipping heck would you know that?  There are world experts in boring shit betting their arses that we will die if the bees do, they also claim it would be within 5 - 10 years.

Talking of which imagine ya Mummy and Daddy talking to you about 'The Birds and', well that would be it, no Birds and the Bee's.  Just the birds.
Listen man, I'm really too exhausted to discuss such a pointless topic, so I'll let George Carlin entertain you;

naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6582|Southampton, UK

Well i guess the story of " The birds and the birds" will make it easier to explain to the kids of homosexual parents won't it?

https://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs177.snc3/20434_255363451653_572111653_4409296_9109_n.jpg
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6758|Oxferd Ohire

naightknifar wrote:

Well i guess the story of " The birds and the birds" will make it easier to explain to the kids of homosexual parents won't it?

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak … 9109_n.jpg
+1
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png

Ioan92 wrote:

1927 wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Listen man, I'm really too exhausted to discuss such a pointless topic, so I'll let George Carlin entertain you;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjmtSkl53h4
Oh man I cant be fucked clicking that, probably crap anyway.

Im sorry to hear your so exhausted to discuss something.  As it happens it isnt pointless, thats the thing.  World experts reckon we are right up shit creak if we allow the Bee's to die, which by the looks of it is happening as we speak.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5495|Ventura, California
They'd better not die !

Just bought two boxes of Crunchy Nut cereals too!

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2010-03-29 09:40:16)

And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Kez
+778|5724|London, UK
if all the bees die ill be pissed
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6410
I've seen more bees in the last few years than ever before.
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6616|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
inb42012iscausedbybees

west-phoenix-az wrote:

I've seen more bees in the last few years than ever before.
Im genuienly pleased with this.  I know as a being we cant afford to loose any animals really, but Id make a deal.  Take the Goldfish and leave the bee's.

Sorry to any Goldfish owner out there but I thought it was a good incentive to God really.  I wouldnt worry if you do own some, I dont think God still visits bf2s.com, you shouldnt in that case; get a knock on ya door later.
Ioan92
+337|5743

1927 wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

1927 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjmtSkl53h4
Oh man I cant be fucked clicking that, probably crap anyway.

Im sorry to hear your so exhausted to discuss something.  As it happens it isnt pointless, thats the thing.  World experts reckon we are right up shit creak if we allow the Bee's to die, which by the looks of it is happening as we speak.
Jesus, do you even know how mother nature functions? Species go extinct while other emerge, that's how it goes and its valid for us too.

The bees are fine, WE are fucked.

Ioan92 wrote:

Jesus, do you even know how mother nature functions?
Nuh, I havent got a fucking clue mate, Im 1927, perhaps your confusing me with someone else here?
Ioan92
+337|5743

1927 wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Nuh, I havent got a fucking clue mate, Im 1927, perhaps your confusing me with someone else here?
Probably, mate..

Probably

jesus i'm off to bed night

Ioan92 wrote:

1927 wrote:

Ioan92 wrote:

Probably, mate..

Probably

jesus i'm off to bed night
Serious though mate, as you nod off think of this for a change 'is 27 really that deep to know about how mother nature fucntions'.

Yep he is, do I wanna open that file in my head, puhhh nuh, Im not hoovering all that fucking dust up.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6293

Ioan92 wrote:

Do you? And are you seriously posting a fucking... George Carlin video for elaboration?
The bee extinction and the repercussions of it are as real as they get, we can't just sit back and say "no worries, mother nature is in charge lol". It's a selfish logic, we are killing them in the first place, and we must compensate for it. Environmental action doesn't overlap any humanity issues, either, so I don't really see your point.

Good night <3
Yeah you tell him

(hides behind Metal)
baggs
+732|6225

SonderKommando wrote:

baggs wrote:

It's a sad day when anything becomes extint, i can't wait for the day we are. We humans are the least important organism on the planet.

Well, not far behind Americans at least.
This is the most fucking insane ass backwards thing I've ever heard.  Baggs, how about you and your family are the first then? No offense, I just don't understand that mindset.
none taken.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6550|Global Command
I officially don't get the drift. 

I can only look at this thread as one looks at a bastard child who is retarded with acute spinal bifida menegitis. It lays there in the crib and you know you should smother it and do the world and it a favor.

Instead you just walk away.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6491
oh atg, you're so dark
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6686|NT, like Mick Dundee

Somebody watched Bee Movie.

Just so you know CCD is still unexplainable and unstoppable. Hasn't hit Aus yet afaik but I'll check with the father later. He's into all this shit.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard