LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6483|England
does anybody know of any weak spots on the tanks?

like in BF2 it was a two shot kill if you hit the tanks tracks, i can't find any in this game so far its always 3-4 shots?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6468
the back is highest dmg
sides second
front last

there you go
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5356|London, England
Sides and back are double damage.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5997|Vortex Ring State
Top is 1.5x dmg.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6657|The darkside of Denver
rear tracks, i seem to have great sucesss there.  Heres an idea, go in an empty server and test it out.
Trotskygrad
бля

SonderKommando wrote:

rear tracks, i seem to have great sucesss there.  Heres an idea, go in an empty server and test it out.
lez do it.

And let's see how much the Up-Armor Spec affects things

And let's see which rocket launcher does the most damage
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6483|England

Trotskygrad wrote:

good point, i didn't think about that.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6657|The darkside of Denver

Trotskygrad wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

lez do it.

And let's see which rocket launcher does the most damage
Im working right now or I would.  Also, you chodes havent added me yet.  WinstonSmith1984
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6665

The spot between the body and the tracks, front or back.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6379|the land of bourbon
try the bottom if you can manage it.  i've hit tanks coming up hills right on their belly and it seems to do over 50% damage.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
dill13
+67|6191

steelie34 wrote:

try the bottom if you can manage it.  i've hit tanks coming up hills right on their belly and it seems to do over 50% damage.
I can second that if you can get under the tank as engy and pull out the repair tool it kills it much faster also lulz when their trying to figure out where it came from.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5507|America
That makes 0 sense. IRL it's most armored there to protect from mines / IEDs. Kinda fail on EA's part.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6468

Blade4509 wrote:

That makes 0 sense. IRL it's most armored there to protect from mines / IEDs. Kinda fail on EA's part.
errr well duh

IT MAKES ZERO SENSE THAT A MAN WOULD BE STOOD UNDERNEATH A TANK WITH A DRILL

IT'S KINDA HEAVY
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
dill13
+67|6191

Uzique wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

errr well duh

IT MAKES ZERO SENSE THAT A MAN WOULD BE STOOD UNDERNEATH A TANK WITH A DRILL

IT'S KINDA HEAVY
um a tank has alot of clearance between its tracks.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6468
for a man to stand upright? and dismantle it using a single drill?

TEHERE IS N0 PRONE IN BC2 OMFGZ
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5786|Catherine Black

Uzique wrote:

IT'S KINDA HEAVY
lold
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
dill13
+67|6191

Uzique wrote:

yes but theirs alot of uneven terrian and this was in the beta were you could run under an enemy tank as it goes over a hill and crouch to not get roadkilled havent tried this in the full release and wont since the ruined the game after the beta.
Trotskygrad
бля
Lolwut, in the beta I saw a T90 roll RIGHT OVER a M3 bradley. No shit, it just rolled right over it.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6468

dill13 wrote:

Uzique wrote:

yes but theirs alot of uneven terrian and this was in the beta were you could run under an enemy tank as it goes over a hill and crouch to not get roadkilled havent tried this in the full release and wont since the ruined the game after the beta.
so in the beta you could survive being run over by a tank and stand underneath it...

but now they've ruined the game since that state?

sounds like you need to be playing The Sims 4: Smackheads
dill13
+67|6191

Uzique wrote:

so in the beta you could survive being run over by a tank and stand underneath it...

but now they've ruined the game since that state?

sounds like you need to be playing The Sims 4: Smackheads
That could still be possible first of go try it second off last timed I played the retail version you still glitch into friendly tanks if they back up into you. The reasons I think theyve ruined the game, and I seem to be the only I know that thinks this way, is that the guns do more damage now and their hip fire deviation is still the same(not enough). Another reason, which was in the beta, is the vehicle huds are terrible and explosions cause way to much smoke I thought none snow maps would be better for this. I had better hitreg in the beta.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard