-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5443|Ventura, California
Nice gang rape you two.

So who's giving who a blowjob tonight?
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
Lostface, what part of the army where you in and what is your mates name?
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6518|San Diego, CA, USA
Under Bush/Cheney I hope we would have had enough credible information now to attack.
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6455|England

jord wrote:

Lostface, what part of the army where you in and what is your mates name?
Infantry, The rifles , Rfn aldridge.

you?
jord
Duke of lancs, only link I can find for a rfn aldridge is kia, not loss of limbs.
LostFate
+95|6455|England
i never said he had lost limbs, he was a good mate of mine from training he died not long back.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

LostFate wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

LostFate wrote:

Why do you get tortured and sexually abused in US prisons?
Jesus fuck you're a retard.
Want to explain yourself? since there are many accounts of torture and sexual abuse at gitmo?
Don't really care to. You're just another 'omfg gais amerika sux an imma tell dis intertubes forums all about it. even if im proved wrong on EVERY FUCKING POINT ill still twist my stupid words and ideas to let everyone know just how bad im butthurt about the US'

Pathetic.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6375|North Carolina

LostFate wrote:

and your right its more than 900 thousand its in the region of 1,033,000 million.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War
The ORB's figure is dubious because of both the high variance in results recorded and because of the methodology of how the stat is recorded.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ORB_survey … casualties

On Friday, 14 September 2007, ORB (Opinion Research Business), an independent polling agency located in London, published estimates of the total war casualties in Iraq since the US-led invasion of Iraq in 2003. At over 1.2 million deaths (1,220,580), this estimate is the highest number published so far. From the poll margin of error of +/-2.5% ORB calculated a range of 733,158 to 1,446,063 deaths. The ORB estimate was performed by a random survey of 1,720 adults aged 18+, out of which 1,499 responded, in fifteen of the eighteen governorates within Iraq, between August 12 and August 19, 2007. In comparison, the 2006 Lancet survey suggested almost half this number (654,965 deaths) through the end of June 2006. The Lancet authors calculated a range of 392,979 to 942,636 deaths.

On 28 January 2008, ORB published an update based on additional work carried out in rural areas of Iraq. Some 600 additional interviews were undertaken September 20 to 24, 2007. As a result of this the death estimate was revised to 1,033,000 with a given range of 946,000 to 1,120,000.

ORB reports that it has been "tracking public opinion in Iraq since 2005."

Interviews are much less reliable than the more substantial means used in other compilations of stats.

In effect, the ORB's research is more indicative of public perception than it is of reality.

Last edited by Turquoise (2010-03-22 16:47:09)

LostFate
+95|6455|England

FatherTed wrote:

Don't really care to.
Then why post at all?

Well this is debate and serious talk forum neither of which you seem to be doing so it would seem to be you who is the pathetic one.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

LostFate wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Don't really care to.
Then why post at all?

Well this is debate and serious talk forum neither of which you seem to be doing so it would seem to be you who is the pathetic one.
You. Arent. Debating.

Read back through the thread, people have given you deep posts avec GOOD sources, then you just ignore the post, and go off on a similar anti-US tangent.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
LostFate
+95|6455|England

FatherTed wrote:

LostFate wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Don't really care to.
Then why post at all?

You. Arent. Debating.

Read back through the thread, people have given you deep posts avec GOOD sources, then you just ignore the post, and go off on a similar anti-US tangent.
what are you talking about a Anti US tangent?  anyone's opinion apart from one that agrees with you're own is a uninformed rant?

Last edited by LostFate (2010-03-22 18:30:33)

FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6381|'Murka

LostFate wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

LostFate wrote:

Then why post at all?

You. Arent. Debating.

what are you talking about a Anti US tangent?  anyone's opinion apart from one that agrees with you're own is a uninformed rant?
irony

is

ironic
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
ruisleipa
+149|6192|teh FIN-land

11 Bravo wrote:

so ruis....is obama hitler also?  you have to answwer yes since you post pictures of gitmo to try and prove a point.
lol wut? You continue to have no idea do you?

jord wrote:

As for Ruis/Ramm, NBC and stress positions are hardly fucking torture, they're part of military training in many western armies, who cares. Read Bravo Two Zero for an inkling of what torture is.
And what about waterboarding? That's not torture? Stripping detainees naked and having dogs bark at them while physically and verbally abusing the detainees (you've seen the pics from Abu Ghraib yeah?)? That's not torture? riiight. And imprisoning people for years with no charges and no evidence? That's OK yeah? bollocks.

As for bravo Two Zero if that's where you get your wonderfully in-depth knowledge of these things then I'm not surprised you hold the viewpoints you do. That's SUCH a good book

And the whole ruis/ramm thing is so childish and pathetic it lost all 'humour' value ages ago now you just sound like the child you probably are.

jord wrote:

Duke of lancs, only link I can find for a rfn aldridge is kia, not loss of limbs.
are you fuckin sherlock holmes or something?

FEOS wrote:

[
irony

is

ironic
Come on FEOS you're supposedly an 'intelligent' chap.

dumb reply

is

dumb reply

Last edited by ruisleipa (2010-03-23 01:30:20)

navi66
+8|5131
Ok i would like 2 add........i'm a terorist i would like 2 throw a jew down a well:)

But on a serious note...make love play bf2....not war......lol

oh i gota tell u guys a joke.........

Bush was baffled, so he typed it out and emailed it to Colin Powell. Colin and his aides had no clue either so they sent it to the CIA. No one could solve it so it went to the NSA and then to MIT and NASA, and the Secret Service.

Eventually they asked Britain's MI6 for help.

They cabled the White House:

"Tell the President he is looking at the message upside down."

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6644|Canberra, AUS

LostFate wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

LostFate wrote:

Then why post at all?

You. Arent. Debating.

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
jord

ruisleipa wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

so ruis....is obama hitler also?  you have to answwer yes since you post pictures of gitmo to try and prove a point.

jord wrote:

As for Ruis/Ramm, NBC and stress positions are hardly fucking torture, they're part of military training in many western armies, who cares. Read Bravo Two Zero for an inkling of what torture is.
And what about waterboarding? That's not torture? Stripping detainees naked and having dogs bark at them while physically and verbally abusing the detainees (you've seen the pics from Abu Ghraib yeah?)? That's not torture? riiight. And imprisoning people for years with no charges and no evidence? That's OK yeah? bollocks.

As for bravo Two Zero if that's where you get your wonderfully in-depth knowledge of these things then I'm not surprised you hold the viewpoints you do. That's SUCH a good book

And the whole ruis/ramm thing is so childish and pathetic it lost all 'humour' value ages ago now you just sound like the child you probably are.

jord wrote:

FEOS wrote:

[
irony

is

ironic

dumb reply

is

dumb reply
Well I'm glad you're such a comedic genius you know what is a joke and what isn't. Btw that wasn't a joke, you viewpoints are as wonderfully idiotic as ramms so you deserve to share this name.

As for the torture, I don't get all my info that that book no. It's a good example of how nuch harsher middle eastern countries are to pow's than the west is. So no, some woman making fun of your genitals while a dog barks isn't torture. Sleep deprevation and stress positions are worse, I've done them and I bet even your buddy lostface has, and they're not torture.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6381|'Murka

ruisleipa wrote:

FEOS wrote:

irony

is

ironic

dumb reply

is

dumb reply
If you bothered to read what I was responding to with that...

oh, nvm.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
LostFate
+95|6455|England

jord wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

jord wrote:

jord wrote:

FEOS wrote:

[
irony

is

ironic

dumb reply

is

dumb reply
Well I'm glad you're such a comedic genius you know what is a joke and what isn't. Btw that wasn't a joke, you viewpoints are as wonderfully idiotic as ramms so you deserve to share this name.

As for the torture, I don't get all my info that that book no. It's a good example of how nuch harsher middle eastern countries are to pow's than the west is. So no, some woman making fun of your genitals while a dog barks isn't torture. Sleep deprevation and stress positions are worse, I've done them and I bet even your buddy lostface has, and they're not torture.
I have but then there's an obvious difference between sleep deprivation and being beaten and tortured.

The difference between US and Them is "supposed" to be that , well not the government but the soldiers at least have a moral compass and can tell the difference between right and wrong.  gitmo shows that we are in fact no better than the people we are fighting.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio

ruisleipa wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

rly?  is gitmo still open yes or no?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

ruisleipa wrote:

Only thing I might call torture on there is waterboarding, and that's at a stretch.

ruisleipa wrote:

Twas actually.

ruisleipa wrote:

I disagree.
LostFate
+95|6455|England

M.O.A.B wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

Only thing I might call torture on there is waterboarding, and that's at a stretch.
I doesn't matter what you would call torture that fact remains that it is torture ...any act by which severe pain or suffering, whether physical or mental, is intentionally inflicted on a person is torture.

Waterboarding is a form of torture

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waterboarding
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

LostFate wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

I doesn't matter what you would call torture that fact remains that it is torture ...any act by which severe pain or suffering, whether physical or mental, is intentionally inflicted on a person is torture.

SERE makers got tortured too by that definition. Throwing water on someone's face isn't as bad as throwing fucking acid now is it? There are many other ways to torture a man.

I'd agree that torture won't get you reliable intel. Micro-expressions will however.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

LostFate wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

Pretty mild form compared to what can be done.
BLdw
+27|5141|M104 "Sombrero"

-Sh1fty- wrote:

BLdw wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Looks like Iran has more terrorists than Iraq. Maybe we should have fucked up that place instead.
Why?
Do you know the reasons why the "terrorists" do what they do?
The U.S. invaded Iraq for WMDs and because they harbored terrorists. Well heck, Iran is too.
But what WMDs, what terrorists?

Sh1fty wrote:

There needs to be a world police. Whether it be the U.S. or any other country, somebody needs to step in and help people with a government screwing over their inhabitants.
Why not just police together. Work... like united nations? This new thing could be called... who knows, United Nations? Perhaps.

Sh1fty wrote:

When you see a dictator sitting in one of his 20 palaces while there's people in very bad situations and he's doing nothing except live of their people, something needs to be done.
There are many worse places in world than Iraq and where happens way more shitty things every day, yet I haven't seen anyone (world leaders) saying we should attack those nations. Why?

Sh1fty wrote:

You don't need to read that word for word, try to understand what I'm trying to say. Don't be an idiot loopholing and rephrasing.
Ok. But you didn't really answer my question.
BLdw
+27|5141|M104 "Sombrero"

M.O.A.B wrote:

]

ruisleipa wrote:

What about denying the right to sleep?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard