Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5350|London, England

Cybargs wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

LostFate=rammunition?
bubbalo. I thought ruis was ramm
There are lots of imitators.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6372|MN

LostFate wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Source - Foxnews

Taliban commanders have revealed that hundreds of insurgents have been trained in Iran to kill NATO forces in Afghanistan.

The commanders said they had learned to mount complex ambushes and lay improvised explosive devices (IEDs).
Well screw that!

Iran is so fucked up, I would so not be surprised if Iran gets invaded one of these days.

What do you guys think can be done?
First of all what kind of a source is FOX news? 

Just bullshit to invade Iran, like when Iran said they wanted to wipe Israel of the map, oh wait no they didn't say that......
No, Amadinnajacket said: "be eliminated from the pages of history."
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
ahmadinejad has no real power.   Iran isnt even a theocracy.
Tu Stultus Es
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709

eleven bravo wrote:

I thought the Ayatolla had the real power?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6372|MN

eleven bravo wrote:

He was quoting Ayatollah Khomeini.

Last edited by LividBovine (2010-03-21 08:31:36)

"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom

Cybargs wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

I thought the Ayatolla had the real power?
Iran is a military oligarchy.  the power is seperated in iran by the ayatollas and their revolutionary what its name and the massive military-economic infrastructure.  They are at odds with each other sometimes.
Tu Stultus Es
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

Dilbert_X wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

LostFate wrote:

I don't think you do, that's why I got it up again.
Comparing Hitler to Bush is an insult... Did bush build up concentration camps? Did he start gassing Iraq like crazy? Hell if Bush wanted to completely destroy Iraq he could have if the wanted to, the US military has that power.
He built up Gitmo.
He sprayed depleted uranium all over Iraq.
He did bomb the shit out of the place for reasons which still aren't clear.
Gitmo is like a kiddie day care centre compared to what Dachau or Aushwitz was like, or the Russian gulags.

I wasn't aware you could spray DU.

Yeah also if you hadn't released Dil, things generally get bombed in a war. You know, infrastructure useful to your opponent?

Plus, the U.S hit one building with one of these: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CBU-107_Pa … ack_Weapon

So if they were really hell bent on levelling the place, they would have.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
dilbert.  we used more depleted uranium in 1991 than in 2003 and after the invasion we didnt use any.  I know this as a fact.  They did not issue our brads DU rounds. 

we lost one of our guys to an IED in our track and afterwards, some brass wanted to test the vehicle to see if there was any radiation leakage from our DU rounds.   THEY didnt even know we didnt use DU
Tu Stultus Es
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

it blows my mind how you guys make four pages of debate on the same old stale topics
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6372|MN

jsnipy wrote:

it blows my mind how you guys make four pages of debate on the same old stale topics
Bored at work.
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6478|England

JohnG@lt wrote:

LostFate=rammunition?
If it means i'm talking sence so fucking be it, if it were up to you hundreds of thousands would end up dying in Iran. but that's OK right?
i bet if hundreds and thousands of Americans would die as a result of the invasion of Iran wouldn't be so up for it you !! fucking typical War hungry yank doesn't give a fuck !!
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.
I'm pretty sure they're all 3 completely different people but perhaps know eachother, or 2 of them know eachother and the other one is a coincidence. Who knows, or indeed cares anymore.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6397|North Carolina

LostFate wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

LostFate=rammunition?
If it means i'm talking sence so fucking be it, if it were up to you hundreds of thousands would end up dying in Iran. but that's OK right?
i bet if hundreds and thousands of Americans would die as a result of the invasion of Iran wouldn't be so up for it you !! fucking typical War hungry yank doesn't give a fuck !!
It's not that all Americans are war hungry.  It's that a lot of Americans are idiots, and a lot of idiots have power in our government.

Plenty of Americans (like myself) are generally against war.

Then again, a lot of Iranians are idiots too.  Iran is one of the most dysfunctional states in the Middle East.
LostFate
+95|6478|England

jord wrote:

I'm pretty sure they're all 3 completely different people but perhaps know eachother, or 2 of them know eachother and the other one is a coincidence. Who knows, or indeed cares anymore.
listen you fucking fuckwit it's alright to joke about it on the internet thinking you're some big man but its not fucking funny seing your mate without legs and arms when there 19 for fuck all.   People are dying you prick hundreds of thousands of people its not a bluddy joke.

you fucking sheep, get yourself in the Army jord yes and you can go and die for this bullshit, because with your attitude i know i wasn't fighting for you.

Last edited by LostFate (2010-03-21 10:10:34)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709

LostFate wrote:

jord wrote:

listen you fucking fuckwit it's alright to joke about it on the internet thinking you're some big man but its not fucking funny seing your mate without legs and arms when there 19 for fuck all.   People are dying you prick hundreds of thousands of people its not a bluddy joke.

you fucking sheep, get yourself in the Army jord yes and you can go and die for this bullshit, because with your attitude i know i wasn't fighting for you.
Jord was in the Army and was honorably discharged. Try again fucker.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6215|Escea

LostFate wrote:

jord wrote:

lolwut
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.

LostFate wrote:

jord wrote:

It wasn't a joke, just a general observation given the conversation. You 3 do seem to have very similar, equally retarded rhetoric.

Anyway roids in moderation have no side effects, you probably should research them more intensely before taking massive quantities.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5466|Ventura, California
LostFate, those men volunteer for what they do. They're well aware of what could happen to them. I'm not saying to use them as cannon fodder though. (Had to say that or you'd have some bitch remark concerning the issue).

It just feels wrong to know where the enemy is coming from, where they are trained, and not to be able to do a thing about it except scan the horizon and watch the fucking road so you don't get your stomach blown out by some fucking brainwashed asshole messing with stuff that doesn't concern him.

Edit:

Don't worry, I know what you guys will say before I even posted.

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2010-03-21 14:24:19)

And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Marlo Stanfield
online poker tax cheating
+122|5155

LividBovine wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

Bored at life
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5350|London, England

-Sh1fty- wrote:

LostFate, those men volunteer for what they do. They're well aware of what could happen to them. I'm not saying to use them as cannon fodder though. (Had to say that or you'd have some bitch remark concerning the issue).

It just feels wrong to know where the enemy is coming from, where they are trained, and not to be able to do a thing about it except scan the horizon and watch the fucking road so you don't get your stomach blown out by some fucking brainwashed asshole messing with stuff that doesn't concern him.

Edit:

Nowai! I was just there to collect my free college money and go home risk free!

Anyone who joins the military voluntarily and then complains about where the government sends him is a twat. Yes, I bitched left, right, up and down when I was in about going to Iraq but, looking back, I didn't have a rational leg to stand on. It's what I had signed up to do.

LostFate, unless your buddy was conscripted he's got no one to blame but himself for the situation he was in. Maybe in his next life he'll do better in school and not resort to joining the ranks of the army along with the rest of 'the scum of the Earth' as Wellington so mildly put it.

Lastly, for a Brit to condemn the 'empire building' that the US has been involved in is entirely laughable to say the least. Considering we haven't added a single spec to our territory in well over a hundred years, while your very own nations current levels of wealth was built on hundreds of years of conquest and exploitation, well let's just say it's a fantastic argument you are making.

Enjoy the lifetime of council housing you have ahead of you  because you're obviously not a very bright one.

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2010-03-21 15:04:53)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
LostFate
+95|6478|England

JohnG@lt wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Edit:

Nowai! I was just there to collect my free college money and go home risk free!

Anyone who joins the military voluntarily and then complains about where the government sends him is a twat. Yes, I bitched left, right, up and down when I was in about going to Iraq but, looking back, I didn't have a rational leg to stand on. It's what I had signed up to do.

LostFate, unless your buddy was conscripted he's got no one to blame but himself for the situation he was in. Maybe in his next life he'll do better in school and not resort to joining the ranks of the army along with the rest of 'the scum of the Earth' as Wellington so mildly put it.

Lastly, for a Brit to condemn the 'empire building' that the US has been involved in is entirely laughable to say the least. Considering we haven't added a single spec to our territory in well over a hundred years, while your very own nations current levels of wealth was built on hundreds of years of conquest and exploitation, well let's just say it's a fantastic argument you are making.

Enjoy the lifetime of council housing you have ahead of you  because you're obviously not a very bright one.
cheers for that, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q566ys0sqVQ    which one are you g@lt?

Also why are you bringing up British colonialism im talking about what's going on TODAY not what happened decades ago.

thank you very much i will enjoy it,  enjoy your big mac super sized with extra fries haha fucking waster.
rdx-fx
+955|6584
Three Iranian Qods Force agents captured in Iraq

Article wrote:

[...]Iraqi and US forces have killed one Qods Force operative and captured 14 since mid-October 2008 during raids throughout southern and central Iraq.[...] 
A Dec. 19, 2008 raid in the town of Qastin in Diyala province netted a senior Qods force officer and his associate. The officer was described as a "commander of Iranian special operations in Iraq who is also believed to be involved in facilitating training of Iraqi militants at Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps-Qods Force training camps."
Nothing new with Iranian forces 'stirring the pot' in Iraq.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6667|Canberra, AUS

jord wrote:

Nah bubs was Aussie
and articulate, and smug. and knew how to troll.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5466|Ventura, California
Looks like Iran has more terrorists than Iraq. Maybe we should have fucked up that place instead.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard