Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,752|5184|eXtreme to the maX
The US trained and financed insurgents to kill many people in many countries, including Afghanistan.
Iran is training and financing insurgents to attack the US and NATO in Afghanistan.

Big deal.

I still find it funny that the US invaded Iraq - which had no WMD, no active nuclear program and no significant links with terrorism, while ignoring Iran - which definitely did.
Maybe that was the plan all along, invade Iraq and sucker Iran in, knock them both down.
#FreeBritney
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|5753|Canberra, AUS

Dilbert_X wrote:

The US trained and financed insurgents to kill many people in many countries, including Afghanistan.
Iran is training and financing insurgents to attack the US and NATO in Afghanistan.

Big deal.

I still find it funny that the US invaded Iraq - which had no WMD, no active nuclear program and no significant links with terrorism, while ignoring Iran - which definitely did.
Maybe that was the plan all along, invade Iraq and sucker Iran in, knock them both down.
Well the upshot of it is Iran's influence throughout the region has increased exponentially.

Probably not what Bush had intended Not the smartest plan...

Last edited by Spark (2010-03-21 05:12:56)

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Marlo Stanfield
online poker tax cheating
+122|4241

Dilbert_X wrote:

The US trained and financed insurgents to kill many people in many countries, including Afghanistan.
Iran is training and financing insurgents to attack the US and NATO in Afghanistan.

Big deal.

I still find it funny that the US invaded Iraq - which had no WMD, no active nuclear program and no significant links with terrorism, while ignoring Iran - which definitely did.
Maybe that was the plan all along, invade Iraq and sucker Iran in, knock them both down.
I find it funny everyone else followed us in, including both the U.K. where you used to live and Australia where you currently live.

Shit either you guys are dumbasses for following us into something you knew was wrong or you were acting on the same info we were. You know the info that said Iraq had WMDs.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,752|5184|eXtreme to the maX
I think the plan was to raise Iran's profile - OMG der mooslums really do have whuppens uv muss duhstrooction, we are done gonne nuke dem Iraniddodles - so they'd then have an excuse to attack them also.

That or they really were so dumb to believe that invading Iraq and Afghanistan and returning Iranian help by labelling them part of the 'axis of evil' wouldn't have any consequences.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2010-03-21 05:21:36)

#FreeBritney
Marlo Stanfield
online poker tax cheating
+122|4241

Dilbert_X wrote:

I think the plan [i]was[/s] to raise Iran's profile - OMG der mooslums really do have whuppens uv muss duhstrooction, we are done gonne nuke dem Iraniddodles, so they'd then have an excuse to attack them also.
Yeah it's been 7 years since we defeated the Iraqi military in a month. I'm still waiting for the long awaited Iranian invasion.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,752|5184|eXtreme to the maX

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

Shit either you guys are dumbasses for following us into something you knew was wrong or you were acting on the same info we were. You know the info that said Iraq had WMDs.
Our leaders did, not the same thing.

Seems Blair has been making a hell of a lot of money out of the deal too.
#FreeBritney
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|5564|England

Spark wrote:

LostFate wrote:

Spark wrote:

Yes because said perpetrators represent our society.

You're not about to suggest that the average American sees no problem with going on a killing spree, are you...
No. I don't want to end up in guantanamo bay thank you.

No, I'm not but you seem to be willing to suggest that the Average Muslim is more than up for it.
You haven't been here long have you? My views on the separation of the average Muslim from the nutjobs who carry out these attacks are well, well documented. Unless you are saying that the terrorists are just average muslims?
Your such a fucking hypocrite,   That's exactly what I'm not saying you seem to justify the war because a Small minority do evil things like behead people, but look at haditha those guys knowingly murdered 15 innocent Men, women and children and then tried to cover it up like nothing fucking happened, now excuse me but that s fucked up.  does that give the rest of the world the right to invade the US? because you've got some fucked up cookies?

Last edited by LostFate (2010-03-21 05:24:21)

Marlo Stanfield
online poker tax cheating
+122|4241

LostFate wrote:

Your such a fucking hypocrite,   That's exactly what I'm not saying you seem to justify the war because a Small majority do evil things like behead people, but look at haditha those guys knowingly murdered 15 innocent Men, women and children and then tried to cover it up like nothing fucking happened, now excuse me but that s fucked up.  does that give Russia the right to invade the US? because you've got some fucked up cookies?
Um we invaded Iraq because we EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHERS believed that Saddam had WMDs.  Why Russia would invade the U.S. over Iraq? I do not know.
Marlo Stanfield
online poker tax cheating
+122|4241

Dilbert_X wrote:

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

Shit either you guys are dumbasses for following us into something you knew was wrong or you were acting on the same info we were. You know the info that said Iraq had WMDs.
Our leaders did, not the same thing.

Seems Blair has been making a hell of a lot of money out of the deal too.
As soon as the invasion started Blairs approval rating bumped up a bit. I would have to dig up and find if there was a similar affect across your current homeland, when i get a chance.
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|5564|England

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

LostFate wrote:

Your such a fucking hypocrite,   That's exactly what I'm not saying you seem to justify the war because a Small majority do evil things like behead people, but look at haditha those guys knowingly murdered 15 innocent Men, women and children and then tried to cover it up like nothing fucking happened, now excuse me but that s fucked up.  does that give Russia the right to invade the US? because you've got some fucked up cookies?
Um we invaded Iraq because we EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHERS believed that Saddam had WMDs.  Why Russia would invade the U.S. over Iraq? I do not know.
Its just an example i'm not saying its going to happen.



AND do you actually believe that? are you that ignorant to the truth?

ALSO who the fuck gave America the right to Police the world,  in my opinion they are just as bad as Hitler in WW2 in fact if anything worse
because at least the Nazi's we're evil fucking psychopaths you guys think you've doing good.


Also no I'm not just bashing the US, I'm ashamed of my own country for following you there.

Last edited by LostFate (2010-03-21 05:32:27)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|5795

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

LostFate wrote:

Your such a fucking hypocrite,   That's exactly what I'm not saying you seem to justify the war because a Small majority do evil things like behead people, but look at haditha those guys knowingly murdered 15 innocent Men, women and children and then tried to cover it up like nothing fucking happened, now excuse me but that s fucked up.  does that give Russia the right to invade the US? because you've got some fucked up cookies?
Um we invaded Iraq because we EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHERS believed that Saddam had WMDs.  Why Russia would invade the U.S. over Iraq? I do not know.
UNSC also said "Military actions may be necessary" I find it funny people say "Oh the UN wouldn't approve it" when the P5's control it.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,752|5184|eXtreme to the maX

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

As soon as the invasion started Blairs approval rating bumped up a bit. I would have to dig up and find if there was a similar affect across your current homeland, when i get a chance.
So did Bush's, people hadn't realised the lies at that point, even then there were a significant number opposed to the war - it barely got through Parliament for example.

Pretty sure Bush doesn't have a great approval rating now, didn't he have the lowest rating of any President at some point?
#FreeBritney
BLdw
..
+27|4250|M104 "Sombrero"

Cybargs wrote:

You see any Americans blow up fucking schools?
Aspirin Factory in Khartoum? Not a school, but do you know why USA did blow that up?

Do you remember two first strikes that started the War in Iraq? As far I know only civilian casualties died in those strikes. Might want to correct me if I'm wrong.

Cybargs wrote:

Look at the source. Iraq Business review? Really? I trust the WHO more.
It's never a bad idea to believe in more than just one source of information.

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

nowadays we spend tens of thousands of dollars per single bomb in order to guide the bomb, to make sure that it kills only soldiers instead of nearby civilians.
True, and it's a nice thing (right thing to say?) but do you know how accurate these really are? I've read that guided missiles weren't so accurate after all, and percentage of civilian casualties from guided bombing is quite big. Might want to correct me here if I'm wrong.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|5795

Dilbert_X wrote:

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

As soon as the invasion started Blairs approval rating bumped up a bit. I would have to dig up and find if there was a similar affect across your current homeland, when i get a chance.
So did Bush's, people hadn't realised the lies at that point, even then there were a significant number opposed to the war - it barely got through Parliament for example.

Pretty sure Bush doesn't have a great approval rating now, didn't he have the lowest rating of any President at some point?
His approval rating was pretty high during the war.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|5564|England
https://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f165/704allen/Same_Shit__Different_Asshole_by_Dec.jpg

" the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country " -  Hermann Göring

Last edited by LostFate (2010-03-21 05:41:37)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,752|5184|eXtreme to the maX

Cybargs wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

As soon as the invasion started Blairs approval rating bumped up a bit. I would have to dig up and find if there was a similar affect across your current homeland, when i get a chance.
So did Bush's, people hadn't realised the lies at that point, even then there were a significant number opposed to the war - it barely got through Parliament for example.

Pretty sure Bush doesn't have a great approval rating now, didn't he have the lowest rating of any President at some point?
His approval rating was pretty high during the war.
So was Hitler's, when he was winning - whats your point?
#FreeBritney
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|5753|Canberra, AUS

LostFate wrote:

Spark wrote:

LostFate wrote:

No. I don't want to end up in guantanamo bay thank you.

No, I'm not but you seem to be willing to suggest that the Average Muslim is more than up for it.
You haven't been here long have you? My views on the separation of the average Muslim from the nutjobs who carry out these attacks are well, well documented. Unless you are saying that the terrorists are just average muslims?
Your such a fucking hypocrite,   That's exactly what I'm not saying you seem to justify the war because a Small minority do evil things like behead people, but look at haditha those guys knowingly murdered 15 innocent Men, women and children and then tried to cover it up like nothing fucking happened, now excuse me but that s fucked up.  does that give the rest of the world the right to invade the US? because you've got some fucked up cookies?
if you could find the post where i said the iraq war was justified, i'd like to see it.

if you could find the post where i said haditha was justified, i'd like to see it.

however you are attempting to indirectly both paint the us as the primary source of evil in the world and claim that the insurgency is justified. neither of which are, in my view, acceptable in the slightest.

I would have to dig up and find if there was a similar affect across your current homeland, when i get a chance.
No. Iraq was always deeply, deeply unpopular here.

Last edited by Spark (2010-03-21 05:45:01)

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|5800|Sydney, Australia

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

Actually the overwhelming military and economic power of the U.S. is a benefit to the entire world, economically. It provides stability, which is great for business.
Yeah.. like in the last two years.. i c now..
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|5753|Canberra, AUS

mcminty wrote:

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

Actually the overwhelming military and economic power of the U.S. is a benefit to the entire world, economically. It provides stability, which is great for business.
Yeah.. like in the last two years.. i c now..
Well actually that could help his argument...
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|5795

mcminty wrote:

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

Actually the overwhelming military and economic power of the U.S. is a benefit to the entire world, economically. It provides stability, which is great for business.
Yeah.. like in the last two years.. i c now..
MIC. At least there are less proxy wars compared to the 80s...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|5800|Sydney, Australia
His what argument? The USA has been anything but economically stable in the last few years.. and the fact that "when the US sneezes, the world catches a cold" doesn't help much either..

Soo.. what happened on pages 2 and 3? The posts before mine seemed to be rather aggressive :p
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|5564|England

Spark wrote:

however you are attempting to indirectly both paint the us as the primary source of evil in the world and claim that the insurgency is justified. neither of which are, in my view, acceptable in the slightest.
That's exactly what I'm saying spark at last we understand each other at the present the US is the primary source of evil in the world invading countries when they want IRAQ - AFGHANISTAN and soon Iran too?  who the fuck do you think you are?  All the people who fought and died in world war 2 to get rid of Hitler would be turning in there graves.



https://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f165/704allen/Same_Shit__Different_Asshole_by_Dec.jpg




insurgency is justified of course it is there defending there country from and invading force don't you dare tell me you wouldn't do the same and there's no one on this forum who wouldn't defend his country from invasion.   


Stand up to tyrants now don't wait until its too late spark , how many people how many have to die before we learn?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,752|5184|eXtreme to the maX

Spark wrote:

No. Iraq was always deeply, deeply unpopular here.
The deal little Johnny pulled was Australia would be 'involved' but do no significant fighting or peacekeeping in Iraq.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w … 016186.ece

The Labour govt got in with a promise to withdraw all troops from Iraq, which they did.
Without the deal John Howard would probably have been out a lot sooner.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2010-03-21 05:56:01)

#FreeBritney
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|5800|Sydney, Australia
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|5564|England

mcminty wrote:

We get the point..
I don't think you do, that's why I got it up again.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard