Brasso
+1,549|6628

actually slugs are awesome.  on one of the snowy maps where you parachute down, i was at the sniping rock (yes that one) on defense.  saw people parachuting down where not even a sniper could hit them.  shot 1 = hit.  shot 2 = kill.  unfair much?
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5996|Vortex Ring State

haffeysucks wrote:

actually slugs are awesome.  on one of the snowy maps where you parachute down, i was at the sniping rock (yes that one) on defense.  saw people parachuting down where not even a sniper could hit them.  shot 1 = hit.  shot 2 = kill.  unfair much?
Port Arthur...

Wait, let me get this right, you sniped them out of mid air with a shotty?

DUCK HUNT!!!
Brasso
+1,549|6628

Trotskygrad wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

Port Arthur...

Wait, let me get this right, you sniped them out of mid air with a shotty?

DUCK HUNT!!!
yeah whatever the name is, you've got me right.  the slugs are OP and i love every minute of them.  out-sniping snipers....
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6465
I hate the slugs and never use them.

But I love using the bolt snipers with the RDS though.
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6386
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6130
tamato tamoto
does it really matter?
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6725|Germany

Shotguns yes, slug no. I rather take extra ammo.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5506|America

west-phoenix-az wrote:

How to prounce Saiga
You can pronounce but can you spell?
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6386

Blade4509 wrote:

west-phoenix-az wrote:

How to prounce Saiga
You can pronounce but can you spell?
Apparently not https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/Gifs%20and%20Forums/crying.gif
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6664

I finally tried out the slugs.  Serious sniping weapon.  Screw the need for headshots.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5355|London, England
Shotguns added to the stickied weapons chart.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5234|Cleveland, Ohio
ok.......i just used the 870 with magnum and the longer range perk thing.......wow.  what a joke.  its a friggin sniper rifle shotgun.  fail.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5506|America

11 Bravo wrote:

ok.......i just used the 870 with magnum and the longer range perk thing.......wow.  what a joke.  its a friggin sniper rifle shotgun.  fail.
That's why 90% of the people that use it are snipers.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
11 Bravo
Banned

Blade4509 wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

i use that all the time now...its so funny.  plus a little payback against the m-60 towels.
Trotskygrad
бля

11 Bravo wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

i use that all the time now...its so funny.  plus a little payback against the m-60 towels.
and snipers with the 12x scope.

You think you're cool with that 12x? I snipe you with a 0x.
prototype
+52|6308

11 Bravo wrote:

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

Oh most definitely. 

USAS-12 is fucking brilliant with slugs and extended ammo capacity, and the Saiga fills this role to a lesser degree.

NS-2000 is a one-shot killing machine with slugs and magnesium ammo.

The shotguns in this game are perhaps more satisfying than in any other FPS I've played.  Even at that, I still don't think this game 100% captures the devastating power of tactical buckshot, but it's much better than most FPS games (where shotguns are like slapping someone with a wet noodle if they're further than 20 feet away).
hmmm...I will have to try them today.
wet noodles are not that tasty IMO
11 Bravo
Banned

Trotskygrad wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

dude i was in the light house yesterday just firing way off into the woods at random...killed two snipers..no aim.
Trotskygrad
бля

11 Bravo wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

dude i was in the light house yesterday just firing way off into the woods at random...killed two snipers..no aim.
I guess that bush was a sniper.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5506|America

Trotskygrad wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

That is rather unbelievable. Pics or it didn't happen.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5471|Ventura, California

Blade4509 wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Shotgun slugs have no bullet drop. On Valparaiso everybody always camps that hill on the 3rd M-Com assault. So you can just spray it from the light house I guess.

I've never tried but I'll give this guy the benefit of the doubt.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
11 Bravo
Banned

Blade4509 wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

its not with that shotgun.  we do it all the time.  just drop ammo boxes and start shooting where people are normally at.  its fairly simple.  people always go to the same spots.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6324|Australia

11 Bravo wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

its not with that shotgun.  we do it all the time.  just drop ammo boxes and start shooting where people are normally at.  its fairly simple.  people always go to the same spots.
Best place to do it is on the hill, firing up at the lighthouse. There's always a sniper in the windows, so your chance of a hit if you put a slug through there is quite high.

My best is two headshots with one slug, fired from the M-COMs up to a lighthouse window.
jsnipy
+3,276|6520|...

11 Bravo wrote:

I tried that with SPAS, slugs, magnum; seems a bit unrealistic, but im not complaining amazing power + range
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6471|6 6 4 oh, I forget

I hated shotties until now. Couldn't hit Jack Schitt with them. So I decided to take the Saiga for a test drive yesterday. Works wonders when storming in a house
11 Bravo
Banned

jsnipy wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

I tried that with SPAS, slugs, magnum; seems a bit unrealistic, but im not complaining amazing power + range
a bit?  its a fucking joke.  i love it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard