Poll

Do you like the swearing in Battlefield 2?

Yes66%66% - 66
No33%33% - 33
Total: 99
Aquafina
+0|6663
Simple poll. Do you like the constant swearing every minute? I love the word filter, it teaches the swearers now to take the trash talk, into their server.
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6706|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
im not bothered by it, its part of everyday language, if ya dont like it get over it and if you dont like swearing why are you playing online games

Last edited by .ACB|_Cutthroat1 (2006-02-12 03:52:52)

Aquafina
+0|6663
I do not mind it being said every once in awhile. "Like, Holy Shit!" or "We fucked them up!" But when someone becomes a asshole, and starts saying stuff like this, " Fuck You Stupid fucking cock smoking nut rubbing newb. FUCKING DIE! GO Burn in fucking hell!" That, goes across the line. I get irritated by it, this game is not suppose to be swore in. It is for fun, when the game says, " Game Experience May Change." They are talking about not swearing, but the experience. EA does not support, nor like the swearing. This vote is to only see if you like it in the game or not.
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6706|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
if soemone said that id just cack myslef in laughter
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6711
I dont usually swear so it doesnt bother me. The language filter does provide a fun way of knowing when you're pissing people off though. Like:

You have killed Someguy
Warning Someguy: Your language is unacceptable, please keep it clean.
CommandoRog
+10|6695|USA
I swear all the fucking time,cheaper than buying a new keyboard everytime i play loololol
Sniekj
+1|6662|Stramproy (netherlands)
it's oke the speak dirt, is better than teamkills i fucking hate those wankers
Dilbert2468
+6|6751|Australia
its ok everyone once in a while but when it is said every second word it shits me.
Aquafina
+0|6663

Skruples wrote:

You have killed Someguy
Warning Someguy: Your language is unacceptable, please keep it clean.
Someguy Has Been Kicked. ( Bad Language )
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6775|mansfield
i swear when some of them choppers start hanging around the spawn zone. i dont mind it and dont get offened my it. its just words
wlater12
+0|6705
OK, fair enough, too much swearing aint good becuase little kiddies do from time to time find their ways onto the servers. But what i hate are over sensitive admins. Let me explain, i was on a server with the rule stated 'no foul language'. Right, i thought, i'lll be good. So some guy on my own team balsted me and 2 other guys with a tank. I was frustrated as there were no enemies there so i typed in 'IDIOT!'....and got kicked for it!!! Yes kicked. And banned!!!! For using the word 'idiot'. Since when is that considered 'foul language'. The same happened on another server except THIS time i used the word 'gay'. And THAT was classed as swearing!!! Blummin stupid. Gosh darn them.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6727
i only use it on voip, when i kill sum1 i say holy shit!! that was lucky
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Aquafina
+0|6663
I don't mind someone saying Holy Shit! I said it onces on VOIP, they didn't care. I remember playing on a server, some ten year old was playing, he started swearing on VOIP. His mic was on auto. He was swearing, and we all heard his mom come in and yell, saying " Are you talking to yourself? Stop talking to your online friends, and do they know that you are ten? Stop cussing! And he was crying. ROFL.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6772

Fuckin hippy pussies.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6727

Aquafina wrote:

I don't mind someone saying Holy Shit! I said it onces on VOIP, they didn't care. I remember playing on a server, some ten year old was playing, he started swearing on VOIP. His mic was on auto. He was swearing, and we all heard his mom come in and yell, saying " Are you talking to yourself? Stop talking to your online friends, and do they know that you are ten? Stop cussing! And he was crying. ROFL.
rofl... i wanna see that!
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
xXMMMSXx
+24|6668

Aquafina wrote:

I do not mind it being said every once in awhile. "Like, Holy Shit!" or "We fucked them up!" But when someone becomes a asshole, and starts saying stuff like this, " Fuck You Stupid fucking cock smoking nut rubbing newb. FUCKING DIE! GO Burn in fucking hell!" That, goes across the line. I get irritated by it, this game is not suppose to be swore in. It is for fun, when the game says, " Game Experience May Change." They are talking about not swearing, but the experience. EA does not support, nor like the swearing. This vote is to only see if you like it in the game or not.
Agreed.

Profanity is permitted on my server but nothing racist or derogatory.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6766|The Netherlands
I swear. but not in public I just shout behind my PC. it is just a sign that you are entertained
Aquafina
+0|6663

xXMMMSXx wrote:

Agreed.

Please tell me the name of your server. That is actually one of the first servers that allow swearing, but will not allow people to harass eachother.
TC><Injecter
+4|6839|Berlin, Germany
I hate getting booted for WTF -.- or something like that... Or for words which i didnt really say: assets --> ass and stuff like that... I HATE the word filter... AND shit! Thats not a BAD word`?! or damn -.-
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6727

Aquafina wrote:

xXMMMSXx wrote:

Agreed.

Please tell me the name of your server. That is actually one of the first servers that allow swearing, but will not allow people to harass eachother.
i like that idea, no harrasing but swearing is allowed, i think its ok to yell: omfg!!!! that was a nice kill. when sum1 in ur squad did an uber kill, or u laugh and say: holy shit how did he do that? when sum1 killed 10 ppl w/ c4 or sumthing like that
[KCJ]DeadRed
+1|6742
I'm amused by the juxtaposition of the premise of the game vs. the rules of these language nazis.  I mean, c'mon, it's perfectly acceptable to whip out your knife and shank someone in the eye, just don't call him names.  Funny as hell to me.  I have kids, they don't get to play this game due to it's inherent violence, not because, if they read really fast they might see someone type 'motherless fuckstick' during play.
uber73
+188|6762|Brisbane
i fucking love it
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6707|Germany

uber73 wrote:

i fucking love it
Fuck yeah!

I love to swear as a commander,when my team sucks I start to sound like gunnery sergeant Hartman....and hey,insulting people who don't do as they are supposed to - that's what the army is all about.
tF-afrojap
+124|6857|SF

Aquafina wrote:

Simple poll. Do you like the constant swearing every minute? I love the word filter, it teaches the swearers now to take the trash talk, into their server.
Good question, stupid poll. You're trying to make people vote No from the start. Looks like the results aren't in your favor though. No offense but, fuckin fuck man, grow some e-balls and deal with that fuckin shit. Holy fuck.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6699

Aquafina wrote:

Please tell me you're christian?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard