loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6548|Columbus, OH
The WWII M1A1 Thompson is good at close-combat/strafing. I am able to take down two opponents when I see  them first. Majority of the time, I play assault and only able to take out two opponents with grenade launcher, HE round. The M-203 shot gun round is good at taking one guy out but gotta be quick to switch over to bullets before the other players get a bead on you.
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6769|Long Beach, CA
In close quarters rifles seem to fire a blank every other round, I swear.
Ptfo
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5969|Vortex Ring State

loubot wrote:

The WWII M1A1 Thompson is good at close-combat/strafing. I am able to take down two opponents when I see  them first. Majority of the time, I play assault and only able to take out two opponents with grenade launcher, HE round. The M-203 shot gun round is good at taking one guy out but gotta be quick to switch over to bullets before the other players get a bead on you.
yup, never reload the shotty in combat.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6409|King Of The Islands

Heffty wrote:

I come in the room and unload on him.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5479|America
Type 88 / SVU sniper with rds is awesome for CQC. Probably because assault rifle spray blows so hard.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
M16 doesn't have a problem in CQB. The three round burst actually helps me control my shots better because I'm prone to spray and pray.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6637

The AN-94 with Magnum is awesome in really close CQC situations.  Hip rapid fire and every bullet hits.  I rarely get killed by a charging knifer when I'm using the AN-94.  Can't wait for the M16.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California
This is how I win

XM8 + ACOG + magnum rounds + 40mm shotgun

tactic: Easy shotgun face shot, finish him off if necessary with the XM8, then pump his buddies full of lead and aimbot knives.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6313

Cheez wrote:

Heffty wrote:

I come in the room and unload on him.

Blade4509 wrote:

Probably because assault rifle spray blows so hard.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Rofl_My_Waffle
+11|6661
I like the M16. The M4 isn't bad either.
I like the 40MM shotgun over the noob tube. It is much more reliable in close quarters just don't miss.

I like rusing into buildings with the 40MM shotgun and just when they think they got you camped. They get shotgun in the face.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney
I used the prototype yesterday on an unmoving opponent about 3 feet away, emptied to whole clip in 3 bursts and literally only 3 bullets hit, he turned around and killed me in 2 bullets. I don't care how shit you are, something's wrong there when the entire reticule at maximum deviation is on his whole body and it still doesn't do shit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard