Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6619
yes its true....this is my first post. i love this site, and no i had never heard of TriggerHappy998 when i chose my ingame name....

BUT!!!!

i was just playing karkand, and i was a sniper. clmibing up the ladder at the square, then out of the blue, it says i killed someone. im like wtf? how could i have killed someone, never laied any clays, no nades, couldnt have been the M95 because i was climbing up a ladder. i look to the top of the screen to see how i killed him, and it says

[WMR] Trigger_Happy_92 [LADDER] devilstriker81

im like WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!! i tried to take a screenie but it was too late, argh im mad at myself for that. but believe me, it says i killed him with a LADDER.

has anyone else had anything like this happen before?
RDMC_old
+0|6706|Almere, Holland
lol
[LCI]squeakyfleece
O-<--< stick man lolololol
+27|6627|perv
lol 2 funny what did u do,do a sucide and break the ladder of so it would squash him hahahaha
Trigger_Happy_92
+394|6619
lol i have no idea what happend i was trying to ask him what happened over the com did he just drop dead because i turned jackie chan and clotheslined him from across the map or something? its by far the oddest kill ever. im gona pursue basic ladder badge.
shspunkrockr
+0|6722
Dude, that is awesome, problibly the coolest bug I've ever heard of.
littlemikey
+1|6680|Adelaide, Australia

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

yes its true....this is my first post. i love this site, and no i had never heard of TriggerHappy998 when i chose my ingame name....

BUT!!!!

i was just playing karkand, and i was a sniper. clmibing up the ladder at the square, then out of the blue, it says i killed someone. im like wtf? how could i have killed someone, never laied any clays, no nades, couldnt have been the M95 because i was climbing up a ladder. i look to the top of the screen to see how i killed him, and it says

[WMR] Trigger_Happy_92 [LADDER] devilstriker81

im like WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!! i tried to take a screenie but it was too late, argh im mad at myself for that. but believe me, it says i killed him with a LADDER.

has anyone else had anything like this happen before?
Never heard of that before.... I wonder where ladder kills go on your stats... Soon people will be getting [GROUND] kills for jumping off buildings...

Did you see where the other guy was?
wayneakagod
+17|6717
Well I just went into the localization file for bf2 ( the one with all the game info; weapons, points etc.) and there was no mention of a ladder as a weapon in there.
Trigger_Happy_92
+394|6619
i have no idea where he was at the time. i wonder if he just dropped dead someplace near the hotel. weird!

has anyone killed someone with a parachute? what kind of kill does it register? XXX[parachute]XXX ??
ZimiZuhu
+11|6629
It was a pity that you didn't get a screenshot. I really wanted to see it.
cpt.puppy
+0|6619
you should be able to headbutt people instead of knife, itd be a lot more satisfying.
Navyseal99
Unintentional Good-Guy
+0|6627
lolzorz 
AdamEcks
+1|6673|Canada, Eh.
I had a great kill myself yesterday. I jumped off one of the platforms at the top of Kubra Dam and landed on someones head. Killed him instantly. Broken neck I guess
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

the enemy ossibly fell off the ladder while climbimg, lol what a loser!

thats hilarious though
redfoxster
Chopper Whore Extraordinaire
+3|6742

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

i have no idea where he was at the time. i wonder if he just dropped dead someplace near the hotel. weird!

has anyone killed someone with a parachute? what kind of kill does it register? XXX[parachute]XXX ??
it just says [killed], ive done this before, and it is hysterical

as far as the ladder, my only guess is that you were crawling down while he was crawling up and pushed him down it....????
ownership10
+9|6702
i got killed the other day trying to knive an AT soldier.  the rocket blast behind his weapon got me.  that sucked, no knife kill and a death!
Trigger_Happy_92
+394|6619
lol. this has to be the weirdst kill ever
RatedM.Muffy
+0|6679
Pff.  That's nothing

Yesterday, I got the best kill ever:

[RI] RatedM.Muffy [Smoke Grenade] Felidae|Concolor

^-^

I have the screenshot :
[img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d56/Muffy_Roshi/SMOKE.jpg[/img]

YAY!
RatedM.Muffy
+0|6679
for any of you who think that is a fake screenshot, here is the big one:
[img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d56/Muffy_Roshi/screen121.jpg[/img]

I just made it smaller because it looks better
Orracle9191
+0|6694|Maryland, USA
ROFL thats hilarious
MooseRyder
+37|6625|Montréal, Canada
yeah when u throw a nade at someone it does some little damage, i guess the guy had like 2 health bars left or something like that and when u threw ur smoke and u hit him, well he died lol
Shivan
+1|6620
my only explanation for the ladder thing could possibly be clays or a nade or something but you said you did none of those

because i know once i thew a nade at some guy down the stairs and then my squad leader drove past in a jeep so i jumped into it and it said i killed that guy with the jeep, man he musta been confused, naded by a jeep
Wargru
+0|6637|Norway

RatedM.Muffy wrote:

for any of you who think that is a fake screenshot, here is the big one:
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d56/M … een121.jpg

I just made it smaller because it looks better
lol, just did the same thing my self, but it was a normal hand granate; I saw this spec ops guy behind a rock at Wake, so i throwed a granade! Then when i throw, he stands up so I can se his head, and then the granade hits him in the head making him take a backflip and die. Then the granade explowd at his corpse lol

Pretty cool that u can kill people like that in the game! The guy i killed sayd in chat that he heard me say "granade" so he stod up to se where the granade was going. What he saw was a big granade filling his screen befor he got the death screen.

But SMOKE GRANADE?? that sounds like *chocke laugh*
morbesso666
+0|6734|Givataim, Israel
Look, it's not that difficult to make it up.
morbesso666
+0|6734|Givataim, Israel

ownership10 wrote:

i got killed the other day trying to knive an AT soldier.  the rocket blast behind his weapon got me.  that sucked, no knife kill and a death!
So there is a back blast! Cool, dice!
Stephen_Sung_811007
+4|6669|Taiwan
I killed someone with a supply crate before. i was commander, and i launcher a supply to my team when an enemy infantry came and got flattend

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard