Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6672|Brisbane, Australia

Hey mods, could you find out if this guy is a multi and point out the real user to us? I would love to karma them/talk
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6681|NT, like Mick Dundee

rdx-fx wrote:

I'd love to see a similar guide posted in the most impenetrable British-English slang.
I speak American, but I'll give it a try - just for an example;

Right, then. 'et's 'ere's a primer on being a proper sapper;
You'll just be needing to put a lot of semtex kit on 'er bonnet of 'yer auto then runnin' amuck at some wanker inna tank.
['Jihad Jeep' in my worst Monty Python faux-english]
I. Can't. Breathe.. Can we get a full Spec Ops guide like this?... Can we get a true brit to do it for us?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6757

GGGGGGGunit wrote:

Iz dat time again, YEH YEHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.  Moz dez mafuckas dink dat dey got some skilz wit snipaz and shiz, wel im about to tell yah mah fuckas about what a real snipa iz, dats me homei.

All ya mafuckas be chick-checkin dez 4 mafucking rulez

one - you best not be using nane of dat m92 bashit, switch ya mafuckin ass to dat m24 and shoot tha mafucka, only suckaz and bitches be trifflin...187 BALHHHHHHH.

too - clayumore, clayumore, clayumore, pick ya mafucking spot next to dat flag and drop dat SHIT, DROP IT LIKES IT HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

dree - take dat mafucking jet eject over dat mafucking carrier and snipe dem mafuckas, if sum mafucka gives you trouble you tel him LYOOOOOOOOOD BANKS will fuck dat bird up.

fur - fuck all ya nigas.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGunit.
Edited Version......

Its that time again, YEH YEHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.  Most these mother fuckers think that they got some skills with the snipers and shit, well Im about to tell you mother fuckers about what a real sniper is, that’s me homie.

All you mother fuckers be checking these four mother fucking rules

one - you best not be using name of that m95 bullshit, switch your mother fucking ass to that m24 and shoot the mother fucker, only suckers and bitches be trifling...187 BALHHHHHHH.

too - claymore, claymore, claymore, pick your mother fucking spot next to that flag and drop that SHIT, DROP IT LIKES IT HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Three - take that mother fucking jet and eject over that mother fucking carrier and snipe them mother fuckers, if some mother fucker gives you trouble you tell him Lid BANKS will fuck that bird up.

Four - fuck all you negros.

G unit (AKA Worlds Biggest Dickhead)

Also....
1. Do You know What 187 Even Is?

Thanks for 5 Minutes of My Life,
Jestar12345
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6672|Brisbane, Australia

Wouldnt it be funny if this guy was actually nyte?
oberst_enzian
+234|6759|melb.au

Tor77 wrote:

Hahaha, I thought that was pretty funny

Don't take yourself so seriously guys.
TheRealRyanRay
+22|6589|Gainesville, FL
WTFOver
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6681|NT, like Mick Dundee

Random bumping...

*bump*
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard