Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5380|London, England

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

So what's the deal with the sword? Does it indicate officer status?
NCO or officer.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5496|Ventura, California
No it shows your a
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5281|foggy bottom

JohnG@lt wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

army dress blues are superior.  its the uniform we destroyed the south with
While doing a search for the pics I found out they got rid of the old green class A's and replaced them with blues for everyone. Wish they had done that when I was in. The dress greens were nasty.
I was in the reserves when they implented the change.  As I was getting out I made sure I was rocking mismatching uniforms at the same time while the regs allowed it during the change.  i was rocking a dcu gortex, with bdu top and bottom, acu undershirt and acu(dcu) boots
Tu Stultus Es
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6736|Purplicious Wisconsin
What greens you talking about?

Last edited by War Man (2010-04-22 12:41:37)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

army dress blues are superior.  its the uniform we destroyed the south with
While doing a search for the pics I found out they got rid of the old green class A's and replaced them with blues for everyone. Wish they had done that when I was in. The dress greens were nasty.
I was in the reserves when they implented the change.  As I was getting out I made sure I was rocking mismatching uniforms at the same time while the regs allowed it during the change.  i was rocking a dcu gortex, with bdu top and bottom, acu undershirt and acu(dcu) boots
You're such a rebel
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

War Man wrote:

https://i767.photobucket.com/albums/xx313/moonchild1980/800px-US_Army_Green_Berets_DF-SD-02.jpg

Pants are the same color as the jacket. No trim.

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2010-04-22 12:43:30)

-Frederick Bastiat
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6736|Purplicious Wisconsin

JohnG@lt wrote:

War Man wrote:

http://i767.photobucket.com/albums/xx31 … -SD-02.jpg

Doesn't look green to me except for the patches, hmmm.

Last edited by War Man (2010-04-22 12:44:36)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5281|foggy bottom
the only pic one I have
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs395.snc3/24042_425640482677_597502677_5385661_6063992_n.jpg
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

War Man wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

War Man wrote:

http://i767.photobucket.com/albums/xx31 … -SD-02.jpg

Doesn't look green to me except for the patches, hmmm.
https://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af327/Hershman8808/JoshClassAs.jpg

I don't have any of myself scanned.

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2010-04-22 12:45:58)

-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

the only pic one I have
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- … 3992_n.jpg
Who's the douche E-4 with a psy ops patch, infantry braid and only two ribbons?
-Frederick Bastiat
jord
+2,382|6700|The North, beyond the wall.
I want a force recon dress uniform with an airborne, ranger and delta flash with british commando flash and sniper cadre badge, with vc,gc and moh,yeh.

I'm such a gok wan
eleven bravo
+1,399|5281|foggy bottom

JohnG@lt wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

the only pic one I have
he was prior service NG medical discharge who went into psyop with his old mos and hadnt been awarded the new mos yet.
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

the only pic one I have
he was prior service NG medical discharge who went into psyop with his old mos and hadnt been awarded the new mos yet.
Ahh, makes sense then. How'd he get to keep his rank? Most of them got dropped down to E-2 when they came back in.
-Frederick Bastiat
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6245|Escea

jord wrote:

I want a force recon dress uniform with an airborne, ranger and delta flash with british commando flash and sniper cadre badge, with vc,gc and moh,yeh.

I'm such a gok wan
Dammit what's that term they use again? The one for those who pretend they were in the military and all that?

Walt, that's it.

Stopping being walt Jord

Spoiler (highlight to read):
I <3

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2010-04-22 12:52:03)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

M.O.A.B wrote:

jord wrote:

I'm such a gok wan
Dammit what's that term they use again? The one for those who pretend they were in the military and all that?
Fagots?
-Frederick Bastiat
jord
+2,382|6700|The North, beyond the wall.
Walts
eleven bravo
+1,399|5281|foggy bottom

JohnG@lt wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Ahh, makes sense then. How'd he get to keep his rank? Most of them got dropped down to E-2 when they came back in.
youd be surprised.  I went in my unit the same time with some prior service navy cat who had been out of the military for ten years.  I was an e-3 at the time while he was a 4.  they sent him to pldc (its called wlc or something like that now) that kind of nonsense was one of the reasons I chose school over deployment
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

youd be surprised.  I went in my unit the same time with some prior service navy cat who had been out of the military for ten years.  I was an e-3 at the time while he was a 4.  they sent him to pldc (its called wlc or something like that now) that kind of nonsense was one of the reasons I chose school over deployment
They've changed so much in the past five years. My old unit doesn't even exist anymore
-Frederick Bastiat
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5496|Ventura, California
Last night War Man sent me an interesting link.

Robert Leckie was never in a relationship with some woman named Stella in Australia. He would run around and bang does hoes yo.

Also, I thought this guy loved that woman named Verya or something (spelling?) back where he lived. You know the woman he writes all the time?
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6519

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Robert Leckie was never in a relationship with some woman named Stella in Australia.
it wasn't Stella, it was Sheila.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6522|so randum

burnzz wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Robert Leckie was never in a relationship with some woman named Stella in Australia.
it wasn't Stella, it was Sheila.
thort it was barbi m8
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6519

naw, they're all Sheila's in Oystraylyers . . .
phishsux
­
+131|5154
shut the fuck up and talk about the pacific
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6519

The Pacific is the world's largest body of water, bordered on the east by North and South America, and on the west by Asia and Australia. It is the single biggest feature on the planet, and is the backdrop for the following picture;

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2493/4073076099_3564f83b68.jpg

phishsux wrote:

shut the fuck up and talk about the pacific
no u
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6175|what

burnzz wrote:

It is the single biggest feature on the planet
Really? I thought that was yo mommas ass!
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard