[anti]NorthBear
+0|6680|Malmoe, Sweden
I just love Staropramen...
If I can´t get my hands on that, Carlsberg or tuborg will do.
Sorry if I have offended the muslims by drinking danish beer 
Sniekj
+1|6669|Stramproy (netherlands)
i'm dutch but WARSTEINER is pretty good, and not to forget GROLSH,
don't drink heineken its made sewer water
[FB]Eraser
Back in battle after 3-year break
+39|6739|Switzerland

BEE_Grim_Reaper wrote:

Hehe... what do American beer and a couple having sex on the beach have in common?
LOL... It's fuckin' close to water!
pogled
+0|6795|Europe
Budweiser (from Budweis/Budvar, Chech Republic - not he US piss in bottles)
Hirter (Austria)
Karlovacko (Croatia)

For the "dark side of the force":

Killkenny, Guniness (the usual suspects)
Orion5413
+4|6704|Irving Tx
Krutzburg my spelling is a little off...there was a monastary near the town of wielflicken they had the best beer known to man. Please forgive the spelling.
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6751|cairns australia
ok you need to try aussie beers like redback,coopers sparkling ale,boags,vb original,bluetongue,crown lager, i could go on.drinking vb original made from 100 year old recipe atm:D.check out the link in my sig
plaid_retina
+10|6712|Memphis, Tn
Molson, Moosehead, & Labat blue. I'm an American but I love Canadian beer.
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6789|Atlanta, GA USA
Guinness
shaggyp
+1|6741|Florida
Molson Canadian (Molson Ice is terrible), Beamish, Guinness, Stella Artois, Amstel, Murphy's, and John Smith's Extra Smooth are a few of my favorites. 
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6657|Your moms bedroom
well...... if i have my roomate around ill tell his bitch ass to go make me a black and tan (guinness and bass) if i have to do it myself, ill probably keep a few budweiser lights in the garage (closer than the fridge) and yes... i will play bf2 after a night at the bar or ill just sit here and get shit faced and play all night. Im not going to score a lot of points, i might not even remember playing, but hopefully ill be in the positive   Also, anyone in Germany ever gone to the Kiel brewery???? thats the shit the monks make... god thats the best beer ive ever had and someday i will go back to Germany and drink my face off

Last edited by Locoloki (2006-03-07 20:00:13)

Kolhozik
+38|6683|Phila, PA

Trel wrote:

Yuegling Lager.

'Nuff said.
Yengling Lager is the best, also Baltika#6 or #9, and Guinness black and tan.
S4INT05
+1|6747|79605, TX
Dos Equis (Special Lager, haven't tried the Amber yet)
wonkey20
+18|6726

=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn wrote:

Corona...Mexican gold...
does the NB in ur name stand for New Brunswick?... ohhh same as him
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6792|Noizyland

Been a thread of favourite beer.

I like Montieths.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6703|Hell's prison
Foriegn beer, I forgot the name since the last time i had one was the day before i left Italy.  It was a small town red beer.  But in the states I prefer Michelob Amberbock.
Specs
+0|6663
Bass, Newcastle, and Dos Equis
In that order!!!!
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6671|Westminster, Colorado
Sam Adams Cherry Wheat is my favortie of the month.  Before that it was New Castle and before that Fat Tire.
uber73
+188|6769|Brisbane

TrollmeaT wrote:

My sig says it all, clear beer sucks...
im happy that there are non irish drinkers of guinness.. takes a big man to admit to liking the black nectar   kudos to u dude.

other than arthurs finest, fav beer is Nastro Azurro.... italian beer.
mama mia..!
Ceud
+-1|6669|Scotland
Mmmm...
Guinness first, then Schlösser Alt (dark beer local to Düsseldorf) a fairly close second. =]
HisInfernalDeath
+23|6742|Belgium

atlvolunteer wrote:

Guinness
Guinness for sure !!

Nederlands bier trekt op genen zak man !
Heiniken is even worse then piss..just like corona..
mrsnype
+1|6700|Oslo, Norway
give me a weissbier anyday - a paulaner or erdinger - they tried to make the stuff in norway but its not the same. otherwise Palm is a great beer, and can never forget the countless carlsberg exports as a student - drink it till you love it......
Bernadictus
+1,055|6754

You got a minute?

Belgian beer is the best: Monestery Blond, Double, Triple or Quadrupal beers own the planet, ranging from 5.0% alc. to 12.5%.

And offcourse the Dutch Grolsch Kannon with a stagering 17%
I.C.F.
+2|6661
we cant get it in blitey yet but when i was in the states last year all i drank was micklelob amberbock what a great dark lager
Ogopogo15
Mobile AA Whore
+1|6756|San Diego
Heineken is my favorite,  however Corona is pretty good.  MGD's are ok,  but I rather perfer Heineken.

However the best beer I ever had was at this club called Balan's.  or Balaiks in Tijuana,  Mexico.

That beer had the best taste I ever had... didnt find out what it was...but I think it was mixed.
Judg0r
+1|6687
lol...you talking about good beer, but all I read is posts about industrial beer flavored water....you should taste some beer from my region where we have the highest brewery density in the world with 275 breweries. its called the "frankonian swiss" in the north of bavaria. most of them brew it only for their own little restaurant and I never tasted better beer than here.

so dont talk about the sun if you are blind if you ever come to germany, taste it, then you´ll see what I mean.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard