The X stands for
+1,810|6077|eXtreme to the maX
I'm sure this will astound you but people besides jews died in WW2
In fact jews weren't even 10% of the total
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
+492|3423
i'm sure this will astound you but -- the people who died fighting in ww2 died for a vision of the world which is powerfully at odds with yours.

the mass casualties on the soviets: presumably these aren't your bedfellows and you have no great affinity for stalin's people.

the western dead didn't die so that lickspittle eugenicist fascist panty-wetting boys like yourself could spend a lifetime being a cuck on web forums.

Last edited by uziq (2022-12-14 02:51:21)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Most people who fought in WW2 did so because their countries were attacked and their way of life or their actual lives were under threat, not for some hipster dream.

I mean, why don't the Ukrainians just give up and stay alive?
Why is no-one else actually fighting?
uziq
+492|3423
'their way of life' -> ehm, yes, which would be ... ? presumably life not under a totalitarian, fascist, white supremacist regime, eh?

i mean, it's not as if any number of countries which were amenable to this vision didn't become outright allies of nazism or else surrender and collaborate.

you've only read history from one 6 year period of human history and you're a bit hazy on the details even for that.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Various countries saw advantage in allying with the Germans. Its not as if the Japanese saw Germans as superior humans or vice versa.
Germany wanted an empire, Japan wanted an empire, the proles were led along with miscellaneous mumbo-jumbo just as they were led into Brexit.
uziq
+492|3423
erm, the japanese did see germans as superior, among their peers at least, there was all sorts of cod-scientific bullshit invented on both sides to justify their allegiance.

ask a japanese person or east asian person today what they think of germans and it will still be inflected with shades of some vestigial racial deference. you'd be surprised. it's perfectly possible for a worldview to hold contradictory or paradoxical opinions, most people's ethics and outlook are this way. you can be be convinced your own culture is the best but also still defer to another culture in other contexts. same thing happens with koreans and american culture; or even french/german/UK and american culture, really, through most of the post-ww2 period in which we were indebted to them economically and being pumped full of their popular culture.

was it all mumbo jumbo? yes, of course. so why do you still recycle nonsense racial hierarchies here today. none of it stands up.

all this is by-the-by: the point is that many societies did mobilise to reject the form of government and that brand of politics. you invoking 'the great world war 2 dead' when you are incredibly crypto-fascist in so many of your opinions is just sad, really. shows how far things have slid that you think nothing of being a slimy anti-semite. i don't think your heroes in the british army in ww2 would have agreed with you, least of all the ones who liberated the camps.

Later in the war, Mills-Roberts took part in the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp's liberation. When Luftwaffe field marshal Erhard Milch was captured and surrendered his command baton to Mills-Roberts, the latter vented his anger about the atrocities he had seen at Bergen-Belsen, marching Milch around the camp and demanding to know his thoughts on the terrible sights witnessed. Milch's reply (who spoke English) was along the lines of "these people are not human beings in the same way as you and I!" This infuriated Mills-Roberts, who took Milch's field marshal's baton from under Milch's arm, and then proceeded to brutally strike it over Milch's head until it broke and then repeatedly beat Milch with a champagne bottle. Mills-Roberts went to Field Marshal Bernard Montgomery the following day to apologise for losing his temper with a senior German officer and Montgomery put his hands over his head in mock protection jokingly saying "I hear you've got a thing about Field Marshals", and nothing more was said. This incident left Milch with several contusions and a fractured skull.
i think you could do with a baton over the head tqbh.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Erm, you invoked the holocaust for some reason.
uziq
+492|3423
so is the holocaust bad or are jews evil? is hitler a bad man? because he was a failed artist? why do you keep quoting him as a very bad figure but then spouting sub-nazi politics in just about every other area of your life?

you seem very confused. the people who fought in ww2 against ‘bad guy artist hitler’ believed in freedom and democracy. you seem very illiberal, to put it lightly.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
You know this year was special due to AI? AI generated images have gotten so good in a short amount of time.

The picture on the left is an older version of Midjourney. The image on the right is the newest version.
https://preview.redd.it/a3kc3tk2wm7c1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=b5c166b5fca53753d665060beb32290501d4ef29
You cannot believe your eyes anymore.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6708|Oxferd Ohire
On my phone the left looks more like a photo and right like a drawing
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard