TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6438|Brisbane, Australia

To me BC2 and MW2 are pretty different games. I dont really see the MW2 ripoff connection. I mean guns are all different, not laser accurate. No massive library of leet symbols and titles to unlock. I suppose the more points depending on different kill circumstances could apply. Just seems it took some of the better features of MW2 and removed most of the shit, barring one click knife kills and tube warfare.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6673|Canberra, AUS
compared to early-patch bf2, tubes aren't nearly as irritating.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6438|Brisbane, Australia

Spark wrote:

compared to early-patch bf2, tubes aren't nearly as irritating.
They massacred them fairly well by the end. It seems strange they brought them straight back to stupid again.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6563|Area 51
I am just wondering where the fuck they got the idea that PC players need a fucking auto knive. Bring back some degree of skill to PC games. Seems like games are becoming more dumbdowned every year.
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5982|Perth, Australia
  • No standalone/separate patches
  • No pings in server browser for 80-90% of servers (XP)
  • Search not working in server browser
  • C2D when viewing stats/leaving one server and trying to join another
  • Joining a server and being returned to the server browser without any explanation
  • Tube is instakill at any range. Shouldn't be instakill till it reaches it's arming range. Pointblank tube should not equal instadeath. Otherwise no problems with it

I still love the game though. Very enjoyable once you're in a decent server with reasonable teams on boths sides.
thepilot91
+64|6234|Åland!

cowami wrote:

if anything:

lack of prone

honestly, why mention firing from the prone position in the machine gun upgrade info thing if you can't do it in game?
and the suupportive stand for the lmgs are there ,but if if you cant prone WTF ? gonna lay it down on your knee ? , I can't remember if the sniperrifles had one as well but anyway it's stupid , atleast implant it to the classes(/weapons) supposed to have it ; sniper, medic
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5998|Vortex Ring State

thepilot91 wrote:

cowami wrote:

if anything:

lack of prone

honestly, why mention firing from the prone position in the machine gun upgrade info thing if you can't do it in game?
and the suupportive stand for the lmgs are there ,but if if you cant prone WTF ? gonna lay it down on your knee ? , I can't remember if the sniperrifles had one as well but anyway it's stupid , atleast implant it to the classes(/weapons) supposed to have it ; sniper, medic
Maybe they'll re-add prone in hardcore (or make it a server setting). For the PC only. (This probably will never happen)

And yeah, bipods just look like extra weight without deploy/prone.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5507|America

fermatx wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

cowami wrote:

if anything:

lack of prone

Maybe they'll re-add prone in hardcore (or make it a server setting). For the PC only. (This probably will never happen)

It would be cool if they could attach the pods to a ledge or something.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
bennisboy
+829|6645|Poundland
erm what the fuck. They've taken the servers down for extended maintenance for friday and saturday.... what the fuck 2 days?
androoz
Banned
+137|5211|United States

ruisleipa wrote:

Doperwt. wrote:

Fun game, but not as good as mw2
I guess I agree..even after getting BC2 I've still been playing more MW2. Less bugs, less camping (if that was even possible), more fun.

BC2 = massive disappointment. I can only hope BF3 comes out sometime and recharges my faith in EA/Dice.
im sure BF3 will be a proper game.

BC2s fun for a little bit
bennisboy
+829|6645|Poundland

androoz wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

Doperwt. wrote:

Fun game, but not as good as mw2
I guess I agree..even after getting BC2 I've still been playing more MW2. Less bugs, less camping (if that was even possible), more fun.

BC2 = massive disappointment. I can only hope BF3 comes out sometime and recharges my faith in EA/Dice.

if you dont like it, why the hell are you still posting? Go be emo elsewhere
androoz
Banned
+137|5211|United States

bennisboy wrote:

androoz wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

if you dont like it, why the hell are you still posting? Go be emo elsewhere
im not being emo. im sharing my opinion.

its a decent game if ur bored/playing around but its not a proper BF game.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6519|Austin, Texas
lul
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6712|Purplicious Wisconsin
What exactly is a proper game?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
androoz
Banned
+137|5211|United States

War Man wrote:

/facepalm
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6712|Purplicious Wisconsin

androoz wrote:

War Man wrote:

/facepalm
Well come on. Tell me what you think a proper game is?

I didn't think so
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6472|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Punkbuster punkbuster punkbuster. Fucking punkbuster.exe can go take a peek up its own ass.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6691
So, should I get this (PS3)?
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6380|the land of bourbon

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Punkbuster punkbuster punkbuster. Fucking punkbuster.exe can go take a peek up its own ass.
won't have to go far since their head is already there
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6739

For a start, my game will randomly crash whilst playing BC2. Just bam, hard lock, restart your PC and try again.

When I manage to load up the game, there are still the issues of:

-Tubers
-Campers
-Server Browser
    -It's Down like 95% of the time.
    -You join a server and it responds by bringing you back to the same screen.
-Punkbuster
-Knifing
-No prone

Everyone was claiming this would be the MW2 killer, and it would have been, if they had tweaked some of these issues. The game features many of the things that made MW2 so annoying, like tubers. Everyone wanted their dedicated servers, but I'd prefer a slightly laggy dedicated server to a server that is constantly down for maintenance or that makes me CTD.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5998|Vortex Ring State

Blade4509 wrote:

fermatx wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

It would be cool if they could attach the pods to a ledge or something.
Geh, only mainstream(-ish) game that came with that as a stock feature was DoD:S (Red Orchestra IS NOT MAINSTREAM). So it's highly unlikely.
Chou
+737|6789

Ultrafunkula wrote:

That shit starts running the second I boot up PC, what the fuck is up what that spyware?
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6472|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Chou wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

That shit starts running the second I boot up PC, what the fuck is up what that spyware?
Once I got on the server after restarting the game it was ok. A hint laggy on occasions but quite playable. Gotta see if I can spare some cash and buy a new graphics card from the bonus we're getting this month.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467

Superior Mind wrote:

PC or GTFO
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6691

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

PC or GTFO
My PS3 is far more powerful than my PC. So.. that.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard