genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6647|Middle of nowhere
I only have 5 people on my friends list.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6683|Purplicious Wisconsin
I have 2
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6592|Little Bentcock

Adams_BJfromtweaksthread wrote:

Since the patch my turret settings are fucked up and I dont know why. Its really fast up/down and slower left/right and the values are the same :S
MirindoR
headshots only
+31|5905
friend list doesnt work properly you have to add them at least twice before it works
MirindoR
headshots only
+31|5905

Chou wrote:

We also want more garbage on the street so we can break our fucking necks while heavily under fire.
yeah i keep getting stuck into objects while running its fucking annoying, then you look down and you're running against a cardboard box filled with cement?? or some shit and to jump it you have to step backwards first... lame, reminds me of arma 2, where going through a door takes ages cuz u get stuck in it half the time..
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6281

Entire server just got disconnected, no one got their pts, I could've had ~14000pts
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6689|Scotland

ebug9 wrote:

Entire server just got disconnected, no one got their pts, I could've had ~14000pts
how do you know when everyone gets discon'ed? Usually everyone just freezes in front of me, weird.

Plus it sucks, happens every 2 or 3 games.
DavidianCox
...from the internet
+60|6627|Birmingham
I had this lastnight, entire server list dropped out. Came back, all servers were empty
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6689|Scotland
I hate this fucking shit, "connection to the server lost".

Fuck sake, fuck this game. Can't even play an entire map. Fuck.
Zukabazuka
+23|6655
Hardly have any connection problems, what I do have problem with is the team I keep landing on.

1 Snipers, All they see is a sniper rifle and NOTHING else. Not the Q button, not the motion mines, and rarely use the mortar strike. They can hardly kill enemies defusing the M-Com. With 5 or more on the each team you know both team isn't going to get any where.

2. Everyone just camp, even if they are 5m away from the M-Com they don't bother to arm it. Or when you have about 4-6 people around a M-Com that is Armed and it get fucking defused.

3. Every engineer is running around with CG, and they can't repair your tank for some god awful reason unless its a vehicle map.

Then you see people complain about clan stacking and such, problem is 3 people who work together can bring victory to the team, Pretty much says enemy team are retards and hardly know what teamwork is. I bet my ass on most come from MW2.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6415|The Land of Scott Walker
CG spammers are annoying, I find shotgun with slugs a good solution. ... or an RPG right back at them.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore

Stingray24 wrote:

CG spammers are annoying, I find shotgun with slugs a good solution. ... or an RPG right back at them.
Knife to the face is best solution IMO. And most satisfying.

The solace is you have proof that you killed their faggoty asses and they don't, even if they CG you 100 times.

Or even funnier is when you run up to them to knife them and they CG you and kill themselves at the same time. Pure hilarity.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6449|Somewhere else

If it hasn't been said already... the glorious c4 bug from BF2 lives on...
You press the detonator, you DISTINCTLY and DEFINITELY hear the *beep* of the detonator go off, but you get shot IMMEDIATELY after..... and the C4 doesn't detonate.

Also,  I've noticed that if you get revived after Planting c4, dying before you detonate, REVIVED, the c4 doesn't go off.   Not really a bug, but a little silly.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
Yeah I hate that you can't detonate the C4 after you die. Surely it's not that hard to code. I mean come on.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6637

Well, at least as consolation, when I get killed before I get a chance to detonate the C4, sometimes some noob throws a grenade, and boom and a rain of points.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6449|Somewhere else

genius_man16 wrote:

Yeah I hate that you can't detonate the C4 after you die. Surely it's not that hard to code. I mean come on.
O didnt say that.  If you detonate it about a half second BEFORE you die, it won't register it.  That's cute what you did there though.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore

RoosterCantrell wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

O didnt say that.  If you detonate it about a half second BEFORE you die, it won't register it.  That's cute what you did there though.
Oh well I've never had that problem. Or maybe I just didn't notice. But I'm pretty sure I've never had that happen. Probably because either I die trying to run away or I get away safely and blow it up
Devastator
+3|4910|Scotland
Ive been putting buying the game off for so long that i think im going to be the last person on the servers before BF3 hits.

Is it really worth leaving behind my BF2+2142 players? okay, that sounds stupid, but it definetely looks and sounds cool in the vids, but it doesnt feel like im going to be playing a BF game....

Then again the price has gone down to 15 £....so i might just get it, for fun.
Zukabazuka
+23|6655

Zukabazuka wrote:

Hardly have any connection problems, what I do have problem with is the team I keep landing on.

1 Snipers, All they see is a sniper rifle and NOTHING else. Not the Q button, not the motion mines, and rarely use the mortar strike. They can hardly kill enemies defusing the M-Com. With 5 or more on the each team you know both team isn't going to get any where.

2. Everyone just camp, even if they are 5m away from the M-Com they don't bother to arm it. Or when you have about 4-6 people around a M-Com that is Armed and it get fucking defused.

3. Every engineer is running around with CG, and they can't repair your tank for some god awful reason unless its a vehicle map.

Then you see people complain about clan stacking and such, problem is 3 people who work together can bring victory to the team, Pretty much says enemy team are retards and hardly know what teamwork is. I bet my ass on most come from MW2.
This still happens, even after 3 months. Well to many people are caring about their KD ratio to much in this game.
BVC
+325|6665

Zukabazuka wrote:

You have just described my number one complaint about this game / every second pub game perfectly!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard