HellMilky
( =^_^= )
+23|5934|Holland

thepilot91 wrote:

If sniping is done correct you wont have to be revived , I love those rounds on kubra laying in the mountins getting headshots at the edge of drawlimit (scoped) where , even if the enemy would want to know where you are he cant see you and never saw it comming . If you ask me sniping is all about being patient liking to learn and getting a kick of killing running people at 400 meters with them not having a singe clue where the fuck that shot came from , too bad bf2 grass cuts it self down at some distance

thepilot91 wrote:

too bad bf2 grass cuts it self down at some distance

thepilot91 wrote:

grass cuts it self
GRASS IS EMO.

Ontopic:

snipers arent the only pricks ingame, its the people that don't work together as a team.
Rofl_My_Waffle
+11|6682
I love sniper but not hiding in a tree sniper. I mean going up to people and shooting them in the face. The accuracy of the sniper rifle ensures your shot would count. If you miss the first shot you would die though. SVD is awesome still.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5745|Roma

thepilot91 wrote:

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

If sniping is done correct you wont have to be revived , I love those rounds on kubra laying in the mountins getting headshots at the edge of drawlimit (scoped) where , even if the enemy would want to know where you are he cant see you and never saw it comming . If you ask me sniping is all about being patient liking to learn and getting a kick of killing running people at 400 meters with them not having a singe clue where the fuck that shot came from , too bad bf2 grass cuts it self down at some distance
Thats why the best places to hide are the shrubs that don't ever fade out. If you are sniping long range the only decent places to snipe from are places where you have a hard time seeing things yourself.
You can still get a load of kills long range by standing out in the open and sniping cqc style just prone spamming and moving but it don't take long for a chopper to see you lol
no , and yes , the best places are where people rearly search for enemies / even know you can get to
smaller your field of view the less chance your enemy will be able to see you.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard