Havazn
+39|6689|van.ca
Hey guys,
  I just purchased this mouse and its great for in game. However in the kit selection screen/commander screen, the pointer just jumps around as if its snapping to a grid. Even with the sensitivity at the lowest setting, I cant be pin point accurate in those screens. Oh, as well as in the TV guide screen in a chopper. Anyone else have this problem or have any suggestions? Thanks.
uber73
+188|6747|Brisbane
i had a diamondback for about a year. then replaced it for logitec G5.
the diamondback is great, but it has problems.. namely, the side buttons are too small, it hurts your hand after an hour or so playing and its sensitivity and drivers can be bitchy to get set.

best advice, make sure your drivers work then set the button for 'on the fly' adjustment, and lower the sensitivity that way.

i presume u have reduced mouse sensitivity via windows and also in bf2 settings itself?
Havazn
+39|6689|van.ca

uber73 wrote:

i had a diamondback for about a year. then replaced it for logitec G5.
the diamondback is great, but it has problems.. namely, the side buttons are too small, it hurts your hand after an hour or so playing and its sensitivity and drivers can be bitchy to get set.

best advice, make sure your drivers work then set the button for 'on the fly' adjustment, and lower the sensitivity that way.

i presume u have reduced mouse sensitivity via windows and also in bf2 settings itself?
yeah, at one point i had everything at the absolute lowest i could get it. The sensitivity was low, but the cursor still jumped from one point to the next. I like the mouse and would hate to get rid of it, but I cant TV guide nor command anymore.
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6741|Houston, TX
I haven't encountered the problems with sensitivity at all....
The tiny buttons on the side, however, prove difficult to use.  I ended the problem by only using the side buttons closest to the top of the mouse.  Out of the two on each side, only one is in operation during gameplay. This prevents me from fumbling about and hitting the wrong button in the heat of battle.

KJ
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6736|England

Havazn wrote:

Hey guys,
  I just purchased this mouse and its great for in game. However in the kit selection screen/commander screen, the pointer just jumps around as if its snapping to a grid. Even with the sensitivity at the lowest setting, I cant be pin point accurate in those screens. Oh, as well as in the TV guide screen in a chopper. Anyone else have this problem or have any suggestions? Thanks.
are you sure its the mouse? I get lag in those screens usually either after being in commander screen or at the start of a round (Daqing Oilfields or how ever you spell it is the worst for it imo)
Havazn
+39|6689|van.ca

wooly-back-jack wrote:

Havazn wrote:

Hey guys,
are you sure its the mouse? I get lag in those screens usually either after being in commander screen or at the start of a round (Daqing Oilfields or how ever you spell it is the worst for it imo)
oh yeah, its the mouse, cause first of all, it never ever happened with my old mouse (mx1000). And second, its anytime im in those screens, not just after load.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6825|Denver colorado
i had a logitech mx15 or w/e. then i got a g5. once i went and played with a diamond back and it felt soo primitive and crappy..
Havazn
+39|6689|van.ca

lavadisk wrote:

i had a logitech mx15 or w/e. then i got a g5. once i went and played with a diamond back and it felt soo primitive and crappy..
I can get used to the feel no problems. And like i said, its phenomenal for ingame. I was able to pull of my expert spec ops the first day i got it. 50 g36c kills. Its just that damned kit selection screen...i have no idea how to fix that.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6712
mouse mat? probly that will help, but if u can, get the g5 mouse
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard