SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6810|The darkside of Denver

UnkleRukus wrote:

CosmoKramer wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

Microsoft needs that ip to help make a profit on the xbox.  As long as MS owns teh Halo IP it'll never be on another manufacturers system. It MIGHT someday make it to GFWL but I doubt that.

Modedit
ive read online that the agreement with bungie was that bungie could make a game that took place before the halo series, so that microsoft could hire a team to make more halos after halo 3, if they go to a yearly game like cod, they're going to completely ruin the series
Series sucked to begin with.
^true.  I've never been able to get into Halo.
jord
+2,382|6828|The North, beyond the wall.

SonderKommando wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

CosmoKramer wrote:

ive read online that the agreement with bungie was that bungie could make a game that took place before the halo series, so that microsoft could hire a team to make more halos after halo 3, if they go to a yearly game like cod, they're going to completely ruin the series
Series sucked to begin with.
^true.  I've never been able to get into Halo.
I don't see why you'd click this thread then...
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5736

I'm heading out to best buy right now to pick up a 250 GB 360 and a copy of Reach. I hope this game is as good as people have been telling me it is.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6841|Devon, England
It is the shit.

Matchmaking has three problems, though.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|6115|London, England

SonderKommando wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

Anyone with any connection to gaming knows MS owns the rights to the Halo franchise, even though Bungie has broken free from MS.
That doesn't mean there isn't a possibility. There is a huge potential for massive profits if Halo went cross platform to the PS3.
Microsoft needs that ip to help make a profit on the xbox.  As long as MS owns teh Halo IP it'll never be on another manufacturers system. It MIGHT someday make it to GFWL but I doubt that.

Modedit
It might make it to GFWL?

sigh
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
FFLink
There is.
About to go for the 1,000,000 point firefight achievement. Anyone want in? Add me:

FFLink13

Might have to restart a few times til we find the right set up, but so far it's all good.
FFLink
There is.
Too late now, we started.

Almost at 500k

Done. That was fun

Last edited by FFLink (2010-10-02 11:08:35)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5736

FFLink wrote:

It is the shit.

Matchmaking has three problems, though.
I hate how everyone always votes for SWAT or Snipers. Both of those are really gay game modes.
iceman785
+93|6823|Alaska, mother fucker.
You realize that for the 1 mil ach's all u have to do is DL someones custom game mode that makes u invincible and u get the ach's in like 10 mins right?
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5659|America

iceman785 wrote:

You realize that for the 1 mil ach's all u have to do is DL someones custom game mode that makes u invincible and u get the ach's in like 10 mins right?
Cheating's bad news man.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
iceman785
It's not cheating, you just have to make a custom game and change the settings to make you an invincible bad ass super-spartan.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6817

Invincible and infinite ammo.

Really ruiined the Firefight experience.  Yeah. you can change settings to play fair, but with the option there, it's no longer challenging as in ODST.
iceman785
Meh, just did it for the ach's. I don't like firefight anyways, if I wanna go kill aliens I'll go play SP again.
FFLink
There is.
Anyone tried Arena here? I can't stand it. It's full of nub tactics and cheap skills that make me hate all of Reach's 'additions'.

And now, as of a few days ago, it removed the option for DMR Pro. That's clearly the best mode out of the two it offers, as it removes the use of abilities and gives everyone an even playing field for me to kick their asses.

Basically, this is just me moaning. Matchmaking on this game sucks balls.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6610|UK

FFLink wrote:

Anyone tried Arena here? I can't stand it. It's full of nub tactics and cheap skills that make me hate all of Reach's 'additions'.

And now, as of a few days ago, it removed the option for DMR Pro. That's clearly the best mode out of the two it offers, as it removes the use of abilities and gives everyone an even playing field for me to kick their asses.

Basically, this is just me moaning. Matchmaking on this game sucks balls.
Arena mode is alright I just assume it's full of pro gamer faggots. Who like to tea-bag. God I'm never staying up to play this game because I just get match made with asshole Americans with a mixture of a.d.d racist tosspots.
FFLink
There is.
You mean "Pro gamers" right?

People on there aren't shit, it's just not how Halo should be. In an 'official' and ranked playlist, there shouldn't be biased weapons that people can camp and get 4-8 easy kills from (Rockets and Sniper Rifle). Everyone should have the same weapons and let skill decide who wins.
iceman785
Arena is lolz, I pretty much single handely rape people when I play arena, which isn't often.  Team Objective is much more fun anyway, so glad they added in King of the hill and juggernaut. yayyyyy.
henhouck
+10|6515|Indiana, Pennsylvania
slayer pro is the best
anything with armor lock/any other abilities blows
team objectives is sick
FFLink
There is.
I hate this game but can't stop playing it.

1/5 times will I get to play a game mode that I want to play. It's always Infection or Rocket Race. All these nubs on Live really fucking suck and make me feel like more of an idiot for playing the game. Maybe I should play more in UK time, seems most of these nubs are whiny American teenagers.[/rant]
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5736

I played Halo Reach like twice since the time I bought it.

I can't tell you how much I would love to play the original Halo CE on a console online. I know there was a PC version, I bought it but there were too many changes from the Xbox version to really enjoy it.

I don't care for the abilities, and the game modes aren't really all that interesting. I couldn't get into the single player either. Just didn't find it really that interesting. There wasn't much motivation for me to continue playing through it.
FFLink
There is.
I loved the singleplayer - it was really well done, even though it ended depressively.

It just sucks you can't play what you want.
iceman785
Ya the last mission in SP was like wtf.  Just you, a little bit of ammo, and lots of dead spartans and marines.  Then the elites just get stronger and stronger and stronger.  I put it on easy to see how long I'd survive... went through like 15 energy swords before I was so overwhelmed I couldn't even get my shields to recharge...
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5186|Massachusetts, USA

iceman785 wrote:

Ya the last mission in SP was like wtf.  Just you, a little bit of ammo, and lots of dead spartans and marines.  Then the elites just get stronger and stronger and stronger.  I put it on easy to see how long I'd survive... went through like 15 energy swords before I was so overwhelmed I couldn't even get my shields to recharge...
Spoiler tags you fuck.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6610|UK

UnkleRukus wrote:

iceman785 wrote:

Spoiler tags you fuck.
Lol I doubt some people haven't completed the campaign.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5634|Bolingbrook, Illinois

wah1188 wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

iceman785 wrote:

Spoiler tags you fuck.
Lol I doubt some people haven't completed the campaign.
games only been out for a month douche

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard