>rush.Durex
Banned
+38|5206
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6643|can
3rd person frag videos ? Meh, bf2 demos are pretty uninteresting to watch. You can't really appreciate nice shots.

anyways, fuck you euros for apparently still having a bf2 competitive scene. Last time we had real bf2 competition in norfamerica was 3 years ago.
androoz
Banned
+137|5214|United States

TrashBlinD wrote:

3rd person frag videos ? Meh, bf2 demos are pretty uninteresting to watch. You can't really appreciate nice shots.

anyways, fuck you euros for apparently still having a bf2 competitive scene. Last time we had real bf2 competition in norfamerica was 3 years ago.
this basically.

lol @ how it's still lingering on in EU.
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6486|England
Quality video mate, i can't wait for BF3 to be released so we can start playing competitive once more. BF2 pubbers paradise!
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6412|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Pretty good video, only wish it mixed some first person shots in there too.
Safrguns
+105|6132
Spent a lot of time on video quality and effects, but didn't bother turning HUD and/or name tags off when recording???

in gamelogicinit.con:   Renderer.drawnametags 0   (recording mode only... no online play)

You can turn off/on the hud in console:  renderer.drawhud 0    or  1 for on.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6133|Scotland!

Safrguns wrote:

Spent a lot of time on video quality and effects, but didn't bother turning HUD and/or name tags off when recording???

in gamelogicinit.con:   Renderer.drawnametags 0   (recording mode only... no online play)

You can turn off/on the hud in console:  renderer.drawhud 0    or  1 for on.
why would you turn off name tags when you're making a movie to demonstrate how you're beating well known players/teams?
Safrguns
+105|6132

I'm Jamesey wrote:

why would you turn off name tags when you're making a movie to demonstrate how you're beating well known players/teams?
First, you can't hardly read the nametags anyway.
Second, there are more effective ways of doing it... like recording a shot from the victim's perspective with the HUD on... shows his name in very easy to read letters.

Personally, I would also set up a static kill counter much like the ticket counter seen in game... and progress it as the action unfolds.

Just my opinion is all.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6000|Vortex Ring State

Safrguns wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

First, you can't hardly read the nametags anyway.
Second, there are more effective ways of doing it... like recording a shot from the victim's perspective with the HUD on... shows his name in very easy to read letters.

Personally, I would also set up a static kill counter much like the ticket counter seen in game... and progress it as the action unfolds.

Just my opinion is all.
Yeah, I agree

Safrguns is pretty pro at making movies/machinima...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard