Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England
because I tried to kill her in my sleep. I had a dream I was Rambo or something and was up in a guard tower waiting for a helicopter to take off. Plan was to throw a grappling hook at it and bring it down. Well, first I had to take the guard out so I jumped on his back, wrestled him to the ground and clamped down on him brazilian jujitsu style. Was reaching up to grab his collar and choke him out when my gf screamed and I wake up to her crying because I had wrapped my legs around hers and was squeezing the **** out of her.

Yeah. I'm in the doghouse.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5754|Roma
she is right.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
baggs
+732|6205
riiiiiight
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6660|The darkside of Denver

JohnG@lt wrote:

because I tried to kill her in my sleep. I had a dream I was Rambo or something and was up in a guard tower waiting for a helicopter to take off. Plan was to throw a grappling hook at it and bring it down. Well, first I had to take the guard out so I jumped on his back, wrestled him to the ground and clamped down on him brazilian jujitsu style. Was reaching up to grab his collar and choke him out when my gf screamed and I wake up to her crying because I had wrapped my legs around hers and was squeezing the **** out of her.

Yeah. I'm in the doghouse.
You need some help brah.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

Well at least it wasn't a wet dream.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I obviously told this story in the wrong place None of you have gf's so you wouldn't understand
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6674|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

JohnG@lt wrote:

I obviously told this story in the wrong place None of you have gf's so you wouldn't understand
Owch
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6597|Seattle

https://i48.tinypic.com/aubo79.jpg
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6259|B.C. Canada
you should be kicked out of the house till you get some help for fuck sakes.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

JohnG@lt wrote:

you're right.

some of us are married.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

trex1210 wrote:

you should be kicked out of the house till you get some help for fuck sakes.
Wtf for? I can't help what happens in a dream. I've been with her for 4 1/2 years and lived with her for 2 and this is the first incident. I think it's hilarious.
-Frederick Bastiat
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5872|00770
i shure hope you didn't tell her the whole story..
"i had a wild dream" should do it. and an apology.
and make some flowers.
and a dinner.
and a movie.
and..
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

burnzz wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

you're right.

some of us are married.
And nothing has ever happened between the two of you while you were sleeping?
-Frederick Bastiat
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6674|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

burnzz wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

you're right.

some of us are married.
and still have gf's.

Some of us have gone through the process of 'Civil Partnerships' where two true loves have committed their true love to each other.

My wife 'Jasmin' the goat will be along later to confirm this.   Meaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Eifa wrote:

and make some flowers.
and a dinner.
and a movie.
and..
Well... aren't you high maintenance! She's already over it.
-Frederick Bastiat
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5872|00770

JohnG@lt wrote:

Eifa wrote:

and make some flowers.
and a dinner.
and a movie.
and..
Well... aren't you high maintenance! She's already over it.
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

JohnG@lt wrote:

burnzz wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

you're right.

some of us are married.
And nothing has ever happened between the two of you while you were sleeping?
(i'm taking the high road here, and not addressing the obvious)

she's clocked me pretty well, rolling over with an arm out - i snore like a chainsaw when i'm hammered. i see what you mean, it's just that i responded to 'not having a girlfriend' with a dry retort . . .
baggs
+732|6205

JohnG@lt wrote:

D&ST is the place where people take you seriousley.

An EE tends to spot a dickhead from a mile off.

If you know what i'm saying. Anyway our monthly EE chats is the place you can say random useless shit and not get awm'd.

Requesting a close.

Last edited by baggs (2010-02-03 06:27:06)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

baggs wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

D&ST is the place where people take you seriousley.

An EE tends to spot a dickhead from a mile off.

If you know what i'm saying. Anyway our monthly EE chats is the place you can say random useless shit and not get awm'd.

Requesting a close.
Takes one to know one eh fuckwit?
-Frederick Bastiat
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

Dump her and find a hotter girl that doesn't mind being leg-crushed.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6597|Seattle

Calm down calm down No need to close this unless the OP wants to. People start threads to tell their stories all the time.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
JahManRed
wank
+646|6628|IRELAND

My GF would consider that shit foreplay.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

^ win
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I posted the same story on the other forum I frequent and this was one of the responses

3XC wrote:

Few months back I rolled in after a night of blackout drinking, my wife says I propositioned her for sex, and when she said no I karate chopped her in the vagina. I remember nothing.
-Frederick Bastiat
baggs
+732|6205

JohnG@lt wrote:

Takes one to know one eh fuckwit?
Yes, perhaps my comment was unecessary, so i apologise.

Still, you should have put your little story in EE chat.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard