Spoiler (highlight to read):
Only the FST was purgatory
Kez
+778|5727|London, UK
oriteeeeeeeeeeeeee
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6531
fuck that was a good finale. Loved it and I loved the series. Very emotional for me, beautiful.

p.s. Haters gunna hate
CameronPoe
+2,925|6579

CanadianLoser wrote:

fuck that was a good finale. Loved it and I loved the series. Very emotional for me, beautiful.

p.s. Haters gunna hate
Ditto.
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6243|Phoenix, AZ
Damn that was crazy

Ill admit it's weird thinking none of that was really "real". But it makes it a fantastic show, best I've seen in my life.

Been watching that for 6 years, kind weird it's over now.
Brasso
+1,549|6654

CameronPoe wrote:

Kez wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

So it WAS purgatory all along... wow.
copied ashes to ashes all along wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
what's FST?
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6561|Long Island, New York

Brasso wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Kez wrote:

what's FST?
flash sideways timeline
Brasso
+1,549|6654

Poseidon wrote:

Brasso wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

what's FST?
flash sideways timeline
oh oh i see.

edit: i just thought about something.  last night, right after the show, i googled "lost forums" to see what they were posting on various forums.  every single one of the links didn't load, lol.  imagine how many hits they were getting right after the show...

edit2: don't you think we haven't seen eko since, what was it, season 2?  i mean we saw ana lucia in the FST as a dirty cop, shannon in the FST, etc, but where the hell was eko?

Last edited by Brasso (2010-05-24 04:01:49)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Brasso wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Brasso wrote:

what's FST?
flash sideways timeline
oh oh i see.

edit: i just thought about something.  last night, right after the show, i googled "lost forums" to see what they were posting on various forums.  every single one of the links didn't load, lol.  imagine how many hits they were getting right after the show...

edit2: don't you think we haven't seen eko since, what was it, season 2?  i mean we saw ana lucia in the FST as a dirty cop, shannon in the FST, etc, but where the hell was eko?
I believe Eko and Ana Lucia went to hell or stayed in purgatory. They were both bad people who were killed - most likely by the Island (essentially). Eko was killed by the MiB because he couldn't admit to his sins. Ana Lucia was killed by Michael in what I believe was set up by the Island itself.

But what about Walt? He was one of the original inhabitants of the Island... he was nowhere to be seen.

Last edited by Poseidon (2010-05-24 09:44:32)

Brasso
+1,549|6654

Poseidon wrote:

Brasso wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

flash sideways timeline
oh oh i see.

I believe Eko and Ana Lucia went to hell or stayed in purgatory. They were both bad people who were killed - most likely by the Island (essentially). Eko was killed by the MiB because he couldn't admit to his sins. Ana Lucia was killed by Michael in what I believe was set up by the Island itself.

But what about Walt? He was one of the original inhabitants of the Island... he was nowhere to be seen.
not only that, but walt (iirc) was told by someone before he was "special."  again, he is nowhere to be seen.  although i think that was locke that told him that.

favorite characters:
-locke, still
-ben is AMAZING

Last edited by Brasso (2010-05-24 15:13:08)

eleven bravo
+1,399|5283|foggy bottom
lost is a supernatural theme show?

Last edited by eleven bravo (2010-05-24 14:07:57)

Tu Stultus Es
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6683|The darkside of Denver
WTF is lost.  I mean know what it is, but can someone give me a synopsis of teh plot?
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6565|Texas - Bigger than France

CameronPoe wrote:

Kez wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

So it WAS purgatory all along... wow.
dunno, i think that the island was purgatory.  otherwise, why would they show the wreckage at the end? 

if true, that makes the first trip off the island and the alternative lives story something else.  perhaps a way to try to "get back" to reality.  i thought purgatory had several different "levels of understanding".  but unless the island was everyone trying to find purgatory...but then they'd all have to "die" on the island and not everyone did, some escaped.  and some of those who escaped were in the church at the end.  except for ben.

overall, good series.  glad i don't have to analyze it anymore.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5283|foggy bottom
this is one of those "did tony soprano get whacked?" endings isnt it?
Tu Stultus Es
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6767|Reality

eleven bravo wrote:

yes

It reminds of the Star Trek movie plot where Kirk dies. Star Trek VII.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Brasso
+1,549|6654

Pug wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Kez wrote:

dunno, i think that the island was purgatory.  otherwise, why would they show the wreckage at the end? 

if true, that makes the first trip off the island and the alternative lives story something else.  perhaps a way to try to "get back" to reality.  i thought purgatory had several different "levels of understanding".  but unless the island was everyone trying to find purgatory...but then they'd all have to "die" on the island and not everyone did, some escaped.  and some of those who escaped were in the church at the end.  except for ben.

overall, good series.  glad i don't have to analyze it anymore.
well i think they showed the wreckage to have a juxtaposition to the beginning of the show.  wreckage, jack waking up in the bamboo looking at the sky, seeing a plane overhead, and having vincent next to him.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6494
so glad it's over so morons will stop talking about this heap of shit now
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6737|Purplicious Wisconsin
WTF is this bullshit? They still have unanswered questions. Fucksakes they went dowhill with the 4th season and got worse, 6th was only a slight improvement over the 5th until the fucking last episode. What a waste of time and thank God for the DVR so I wouldn't have to sit through the fucking comercials.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6521

lol
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6494

War Man wrote:

WTF is this bullshit? They still have unanswered questions. Fucksakes they went dowhill with the 4th season and got worse, 6th was only a slight improvement over the 5th until the fucking last episode. What a waste of time and thank God for the DVR so I wouldn't have to sit through the fucking comercials.
no shit the scripts were written by community-college dropouts with a year's supply of roofies
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|6020|Belgium
finally the final season is finished ....
I only wathced the first season, then got bored and all wtf about it
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

eleven bravo wrote:

not really

Jack definitely died and the flash sideways timeline was definitely purgatory. There are still unanswered questions, sure... but the major stuff has been answered.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6737|Purplicious Wisconsin

Poseidon wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

not really

Jack definitely died and the flash sideways timeline was definitely purgatory. There are still unanswered questions, sure... but the major stuff has been answered.
What major stuff?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
What the Island is
What Jack's destiny is
What the Flash Sideways timeline was

etc

Of course they weren't going to answer all the questions. Wtf would be the point of them answering every single mystery. They want to leave you questioning the show even years after it's over, just like with Dallas. You have to really lack an imagination to want them to answer every individual question.

The only question I have that I would've liked answered are this:

Why wasn't Walt in the church? I know Michael's ghost was stuck on the Island, but Walt was good...

And why was Ben able to work with The MiB so closely (aka summoning him when Alex was shot in Season 4 I think it was)?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard