11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5236|Cleveland, Ohio
word.  you show proof they are sex slaves or well......go get some tin foil.  we can all play the what if game.  but, you seem to pass it off as fact.  meh.  the whole OP is troll.
ruisleipa
+149|6221|teh FIN-land

11 Bravo wrote:

word.  you show proof they are sex slaves or well......go get some tin foil.  we can all play the what if game.  but, you seem to pass it off as fact.  meh.  the whole OP is troll.
goddamn try reading my previous responses to your ridiculous requests for 'proof' of that. I never said it was defeintely true, the mere possibility is enough. nice you're such a humanist you couldn't care less if kids are sold into sex slavery or whatever. Fuckin North London. Still, glad you've given up with your trolling...here's hoping anyway.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6152|what

If you bypass the adoption agency guidelines as this group have done, you run the risk of separating a child from a parent who is alive but unaccounted for as of yet.

These kids could have been picked up off the street in front of their own home for all we know.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
11 Bravo
Banned

ruisleipa wrote:

the mere possibility is enough.
oh.  thats a good concept.
11 Bravo
Banned
hey you know what.  there is a possibility a muslim near the olympics is a terrorist.  lock him up yes?
11 Bravo
Banned

AussieReaper wrote:

If you bypass the adoption agency guidelines as this group have done, you run the risk of separating a child from a parent who is alive but unaccounted for as of yet.

These kids could have been picked up off the street in front of their own home for all we know.
or maybe the agency is corrupt and its a money grab and these people are trying to bypass that?  what if games are cool.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6152|what

11 Bravo wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

or maybe the agency is corrupt and its a money grab and these people are trying to bypass that?  what if games are cool.
Oh of course. It's the corrupt government agency, that's why these children must be taken from the country without any documentation.

Get real.

Checks and balances for adoptions are in place for a reason.
11 Bravo
Banned

AussieReaper wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Oh of course. It's the corrupt government agency, that's why these children must be taken from the country without any documentation.

Get real.

Checks and balances for adoptions are in place for a reason.
checks and balances in haiti?  ok.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6152|what

11 Bravo wrote:

Better than picking kids up off the street who cannot speak english, or any language at 2 months old...
11 Bravo
Banned

AussieReaper wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Better than picking kids up off the street who cannot speak english, or any language at 2 months old...
you know its funny.  one link and you are locked in.  one link aboot muslims and you take the other road.  got it.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6152|what

11 Bravo wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

you know its funny.  one link and you are locked in.  one link aboot muslims and you take the other road.  got it.
Didn't know this thread was about Muslims. Oh, wait its not. But thanks for contributing nothing.
11 Bravo
Banned

AussieReaper wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Didn't know this thread was about Muslims. Oh, wait its not. But thanks for contributing nothing.
welcome.
11 Bravo
Banned
but, you see....look at the one news now website.  if the story had been about muslims, you would shit all over this website.  i know you would.  so would many others.  but, this story seems to get a pass. typical shit tbh.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6152|what

This isn't the only website reporting the incident.

In fact most major news organisations have reported the same story.

See the difference?
11 Bravo
Banned

AussieReaper wrote:

This isn't the only website reporting the incident.

In fact most major news organisations have reported the same story.

See the difference?
just saying.  i know the responses had it been otherwise.  i asked russunition for proof and he went into theory.

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2010-02-01 00:36:45)

ruisleipa
+149|6221|teh FIN-land

11 Bravo wrote:

just saying.  i know the responses had it been otherwise.  i asked russunition for proof and he went into theory.
lol you're still a dick. Ignoring all my responses about your request for 'proof'. You want some random stats dredged up from some biased website? Is that enough for you?

You know the responses had this thread been otherwise? Wow! You can tell the future, and events that have never happened! You're truly amazing.

Oh, not that I really care, but why do you call me russunition? Some childish 'joke' again?

Let's recap. I say that international adoption guidelines are in place for a reason, partly to prevent child abuse. Therefore, people shouldn't take children without proper documentation from any country, including Haiti. Same goes for the US, UK, or anywhere. What those baptists did is wrong morally and legally. That's my argument, pretty simple yeah? Do you understand it? What 'proof' do you need of anything? terribly sorry if it's too 'theoretical' for you, perhaps I should start talking in 5-year old language.

You on the other hand have no argument. You ask for proof that is impossible to provide, state things as facts for which you provide no evidence or even an argument for, and start talking bollocks about if this thread were about muslims or some shit, and generally contribute fuck all to anything. Talk about reinforcing stereotypes of Arse fans
mikkel
+383|6601

11 Bravo wrote:

hey you know what.  there is a possibility a muslim near the olympics is a terrorist.  lock him up yes?
If you're going to get on the high horse, at least be honest. That analogy is about as flawed as it can be.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6105|eXtreme to the maX
religion of buttrape peace.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6541|Texas - Bigger than France
Wow, when Madonna hears about how easy it is to get a Haitian baby, there's going to be a field day

Last edited by Pug (2010-02-01 06:43:48)

Braddock
Agitator
+916|6290|Éire

11 Bravo wrote:

who cares why...they are better off out of haiti anyway.
Some of the parents of these 'orphans' might care...

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/wor … le1451438/
11 Bravo
Banned

mikkel wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

If you're going to get on the high horse, at least be honest. That analogy is about as flawed as it can be.
not really.
11 Bravo
Banned

Braddock wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

who cares why...they are better off out of haiti anyway.
Some of the parents of these 'orphans' might care...

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/wor … le1451438/
ill wait and see what happens.  maybe it was a mistake?  you guys seem awfully sure about this.  and russunition seems to have already decided.  but, i guess it only matters in certain cases.

now, if some of those kids had parents, then i would say they are all better off not being in haiti.  happy?
Wreckognize
+294|6484
how do i loot babby?
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6379|MN
I don't agree with the idea these people were trying to smuggle those kids out for whatever reason.  The whole idea of international adoption regulations is funny really.  The adoption process is different for every country.  The countries that are involved in the adoption set the process.  Many times it is mostly the country being adopted from.

The idea that Haiti has an adoption process that is open to corruption and trafficking is entirely plausible.

I am not sure what the right solution is.  We have a lot of kids that would be better off being adopted.  At the same time we have a lot of chaos in Haiti which makes it real easy for families to have been separated.

Edit: Fixed cellphone typing errors.

Last edited by LividBovine (2010-02-01 10:08:07)

"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
mikkel
+383|6601

11 Bravo wrote:

mikkel wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

not really.
Yes, really. The premise is precisely the opposite. It isn't illegal to be muslim near the Olympics. It is illegal to abduct children, regardless of how good your intentions are.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard