+196|6694|The Ville
I lied, Tigers back. He's currently tied for 1rst at -6
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6522
finally a nice round. more plz
Scratch[USA]
+105|6547
All sports news outlet's are all over Tiger's return with... well his Divorce is over and he has had time to practice. 
I think not, he is back banging Perkin's waitresses.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6719|Scotland
Wish I had coverage of the PGA

I love the sky cameras they have now, I saw it in a pub the other day. Seeing a ball career towards the water, then SPLSSSHHH.

Sorry uh.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6694|The Ville

Scratch[USA] wrote:

All sports news outlet's are all over Tiger's return with... well his Divorce is over and he has had time to practice. 
I think not, he is back banging Perkin's waitresses.
He had time to practice but not prior to Tuesday. He was officially divorced on Monday so I'm sure his Tuesday rounds was a little shaky but he seems to be doing well. He likes early starts because there are less people and the greens are slow with morning mist on them making it easy to score. If he gets a 2pm time when the greens are faster he might likely start to struggle again but he will finish inside the top 10 this weekend for sure.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6694|The Ville
Guess he won't be in the top 10 lol
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6741|OctoLand
He actually just about saved that round from complete disaster with 3 birdies coming in....still a slight chance he can make the top 10 now.
I know fucking karate
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6694|The Ville
Play off, I hope Laird wins. His fiance is cute.
Scratch[USA]
+105|6547
Wow if you are watching this, shit been good/interesting.  Now it goes to a playoff because dude 3 puts the 72 hole
Scratch[USA]
+105|6547
WOW what luck, Matt
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6741|OctoLand
can you give me updates...I have no TV right now.
I know fucking karate
Scratch[USA]
+105|6547
Matt went left on his drive into the rough,  Martin right rough.  Matt hit a great shot that just rolled down the fairway, down the right side of the green,  all the way across the back(right to left) and ended about 3 feet short of the hole.  LUCK.  Martin hit an equally good shot without the luck.  Martin pared and Matt sunk the short putt to win.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
wheres the LPGA thread
Tu Stultus Es
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6741|OctoLand
only 1 hole? Lame.
I know fucking karate
Scratch[USA]
+105|6547

justice wrote:

only 1 hole? Lame.
Yeah, sudden death playoff
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6719|Scotland
anyone know of any sites that show highlights?
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6694|The Ville
Scratch[USA]
+105|6547
Do you know how much that 3 putt cost Martin laird...

Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6694|The Ville

Scratch[USA] wrote:

Do you know how much that 3 putt cost Martin laird...

Yes, but if one of us trying to make that putt in the same situation we all would 3 putt. For him to make that last putt to have it go into a play off was amazing. Feel sorry for his fiance, she was all happy but they got the worst out of the deal. Nerves can cost you a lot of $$ a 5 foot putt can look like a 80 foot putt if your nervous.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

Furyk's got this wrapped up.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6694|The Ville
https://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/0926/pga_g_furyk_576.jpg
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6741|OctoLand
New season begins tomorrow !

Should be a really interesting year, some people are saying the most interesting year in the history of the PGA tour, so many names to look out for now, and of course everyone will have an eye on this man :

Bring on the Augusta !
I know fucking karate
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

the only time i get that much bow in my club is when i wrap it around a tree . . .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard