Scratch[USA]
+105|6545
Weather is perfect.... everyone is going low.
The commentators are making mention of weather in the afternoon, but later in the afternoon.  The second groups may have the same good weather.

Phil M.  that is a bright pink shirt
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6495

Scratch[USA] wrote:

Phil M.  that is a bright pink shirt
ha! it looked like Tiger was gonna march in some pride parade today . . . and yeah, an amateur that missed the cut @ the Scottish Open is putting for -7 on the home hole . . .
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6692|The Ville
Tiger could have been -7 under today. I'm not going to stay up and watch it at 4:00am again since they replayed Tigers round during the afternoon. I only got to watch an hour of it before I fell asleep.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6495

i can't wait for the weather to roll in . . .
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6520

Obiwan wrote:

Tiger could have been -7 under today. I'm not going to stay up and watch it at 4:00am again since they replayed Tigers round during the afternoon. I only got to watch an hour of it before I fell asleep.
i just dvrd it and watched his round when i woke up
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6692|The Ville
I did that when I started to get tired and forgot I had to wake up at 11:30am. Hard watching a tournament in different time zones, You can wake up at 10am and the scores will already be online. I'm just glad Espn didn't send any texts about golf.
Scratch[USA]
+105|6545
Windy conditions, what you should expect from this tournament.  Should be a very good second round, Phil is doing his usual routine.  Pound it and scramble.  We will see if Rory is on his game this weekend today.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6692|The Ville
Rory is hanging in there with 4 bogeys. Tigers just trying to shoot even par.     Louis Oosthuizen has a 5 shot lead and anything is possible he has not played in the wind yet.

Last edited by Obiwan (2010-07-16 10:34:07)

CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6128|Carnoustie MASSIF
Senior Open in Carnoustie next week Gonna go down and get some photos.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6692|The Ville
Tiger needs to cover is mouth. After he missed that putt he said fuck and GD like 4 times lol. +1 in that wind is like shooting a 60. He did really well to keep it at 1 over. Rory had a bad day and Tom Watson on the bridge was another historic moment since it will be his last time at St.Andrews since he missed the cut.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6754|Scotland

McIlroy just couldn't cope with the conditions. Was sad to see him play so terribly. Every time I turned to watch him at the bar he was hitting it out of deep rough.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6692|The Ville
How come in Tiger Woods 10 they never suspend play cause of the wind lol.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6495

leader shoots three under, Casey 4 behind. . .
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6692|The Ville
Damn that guy he's making the British open boring.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6692|The Ville
http://espn.go.com/golf/#  Louis Oosthuizen wins
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6692|The Ville
https://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/0716/pga_g_watson2x_400.jpg
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6520
watson is the fucking man
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6692|The Ville
"CARNOUSTIE, Scotland -- Tom Watson has been granted honorary life membership of the European Tour.

The eight-time major winner received the award at Carnoustie ahead of the Seniors British Open, which began Thursday.

The 60-year-old Watson said it was a "great honor" and "totally unexpected."

Watson joins Arnold Palmer, Bob Charles and Gary Player among the greats who have received the award while Senior Tour players."

Last edited by Obiwan (2010-07-22 23:03:50)

Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6692|The Ville
https://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/0723/pg2_g_tiger1_300.jpg

Tigers not going to win ANY time soon.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6692|The Ville
Lol he is +11 HAHHAHAHA
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6739|OctoLand
That's pretty shocking....he has really lost it.
I know fucking karate
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6692|The Ville
He needs to pack it in after the PGA championship find a new swing coach and clear his mind. He's pared up with the worst person he could be pared up with at the PGA who is Y.E Yang lol I would expect worse next week. He has to shoot a 59 to get back to even par HAHHAHAH
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6739|OctoLand
Shot 77 today....+18....LOL.

I wouldn't put it past him to win the PGA though, you don't lose all that skill overnight.
I know fucking karate
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6692|The Ville
+18 lols just looked. Swing coach is all he needs.
Reciprocity
+721|6579|the dank(super) side of Oregon
someone get this man a piece of cheap vegas pussy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard