.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6477|The Twilight Zone

11 Bravo wrote:

.Sup wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

erm .sup................

"Health care is a public service provided through the public health service network. This network also includes, on an equal basis, other institutions, private physicians and other private service providers on the basis of concessions. With relatively limited public funds available for this purpose, the level of health care in Slovenia is entirely comparable with the level of health care in the advanced countries of Europe."

http://www.slovenia.si/society/health_care/
its says "on an equal basis" so it doesn't really matter if there are private hospitals or not. For all you know those could be mental hospitals
you said you had no private stuff, i show you do.  simple as that.

.Sup wrote:

Honestly I'm not even sure if there are any private hospitals here
GG
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5260|Cleveland, Ohio

.Sup wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

.Sup wrote:

its says "on an equal basis" so it doesn't really matter if there are private hospitals or not. For all you know those could be mental hospitals

.Sup wrote:

GG
???
i cant help you dont know your own country.  i asked you to provide proof for your statements and yet all you do is troll.  go away.
.Sup
be nice

11 Bravo wrote:

.Sup wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

.Sup wrote:

GG
???
i cant help you dont know your own country.  i asked you to provide proof for your statements and yet all you do is troll.  go away.
Are you serious king troll? Open your eyes and read what you wrote and then what I wrote.
11 Bravo
Banned

.Sup wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

.Sup wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

GG
???
Are you serious king troll? Open your eyes and read what you wrote and then what I wrote.
i said provide proof of your statements.  did you?  yes or no?
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6428|North Carolina

JohnG@lt wrote:

I wasn't complaining about the ease of maintaining their 'middle classhood'. I was stating that it was unearned and unwarranted to expect an easy life and middle class living when you've spit on education and hard work and instead embraced a union that artificially cements you in place via racketeering and blackmail. Attaining a middle class standard of living in this country is not difficult by any means, even without the artificial union manufacturing jobs. It just means you have to put a bit of effort into your life and not be a zombie that is only superficially human. Stumbling your way through high school while partying every weekend instead of studying because you know you have a union job waiting for you devalues every other profession that requires at least a little bit of effort to attain the same level of comfort.
You should have stressed the union part of your argument earlier then, because I don't remember you mentioning those.

JohnG@lt wrote:

Everyone says that we in this country lack skills in math and science and that our education is subpar. Why? I say it's because life got too easy for too long and people stopped appreciating what they had. Our society let others catch up and in some cases pass us because our parents were too busy spitting on their parents for working too hard and not giving them enough hugs. Nevermind that their parents granted them the highest standard of living in the world via their labors. I fucking hate the hippie generation and can't wait for them all to die, seriously, no other generation has done more to damage and destroy this nation than them.
I think it has more to do with how the management culture in America seems especially incompetent when compared to many other countries.  Both government and the private sector seem to be more functional in places like Canada when it comes to leadership.

I have to admit that I'm beginning to support the school vouchers idea more when it comes to both college and pre-collegiate education because of terrible management I've seen in local education markets here.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6314|Éire
Interesting OP. I may have to move to Zimbabwe now, seen as its suicide rate is lower than both Ireland and America... must be a nice place to live.
Turquoise
O Canada

JohnG@lt wrote:

And France... is on a decline. You can't sustain 15%+ unemployment rates indefinitely, nor can you sustain legislated jobs for life. You wanna talk about a place where the rich get richer and the poor get poorer, France is #1. If you're not on the inside and working you're completely fucked. Sure, they'll give you a pittance to live off of but there's such a large underclass that has no prospects just because those on the 'inside' have entrenched themselves so deeply. If any Western country is on the brink of explosion and open revolt it's France.

Oh, and they can blame the immigrants all they want but it's their own extreme racism that's caused their lack of integration and job prospects.
Wealth disparity is lower in France than it is here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co … e_equality

Therefore, your claim about comparing underclasses doesn't add up.  We have a larger underclass, and it's growing.

Now, I will agree that France has some serious racism issues regarding North African immigrants.  It is true that America is probably the best country in the world for racial integration, especially when it comes to immigrants.
11 Bravo
Banned

Braddock wrote:

Interesting OP. I may have to move to Zimbabwe now, seen as its suicide rate is lower than both Ireland and America... must be a nice place to live.
they have a good weight loss program.  they are non fatties so they must be better.
Turquoise
O Canada

Kmarion wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

I'd rather know why our immigration rate is so high... I'm not just talking about Mexicans neither. Our immigration laws are supposed to be tougher than most. Germany is pretty tough too.
We have tougher immigration laws, but higher allowances for immigration totals.

Most countries literally don't keep as many spaces open as we do, mostly because they don't have the land or resources for it.

When looking at immigrants per capita, our rate is actually lower than Canada's.

Canada apparently has the highest rate in the world.
Canada is underpopulated compared to the rest of the world to.
This is true.  They have plenty of room for immigrants, but so do we.

The point is... we aren't the number one place to immigrate to, if we're using immigrants per capita as a measure for interest in immigration.

Using this measure makes more sense than using total immigration, because again, different countries have different amounts of land and resources to work with that affect total allowances for immigration.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5381|London, England

Turquoise wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

We have tougher immigration laws, but higher allowances for immigration totals.

Most countries literally don't keep as many spaces open as we do, mostly because they don't have the land or resources for it.

When looking at immigrants per capita, our rate is actually lower than Canada's.

Canada apparently has the highest rate in the world.

The point is... we aren't the number one place to immigrate to, if we're using immigrants per capita as a measure for interest in immigration.

Using this measure makes more sense than using total immigration, because again, different countries have different amounts of land and resources to work with that affect total allowances for immigration.
Eh, well the major difference between Canada and us when it comes to attracting immigrants is the fact that they have oil. Most of that immigrant labor ends up in places like Alberta working on the oil fields and making high wages. When the alternative is coming to America and working menial manual labor jobs there's really no comparison. Canada just had more natural resources than it could tap due to the fact no one wants to live in sub-arctic temperatures if they have a choice. That's being corrected now and they'll soon match their needs for labor in the resource extraction industries, wages will drop as the labor supply overwhelms demand and the immigration will slow. Canada's boom is just a market correction, not an endorsement of their 'superior lifestyle' or system
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6740

JohnG@lt wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Eh, well the major difference between Canada and us when it comes to attracting immigrants is the fact that they have oil. Most of that immigrant labor ends up in places like Alberta working on the oil fields and making high wages. When the alternative is coming to America and working menial manual labor jobs there's really no comparison. Canada just had more natural resources than it could tap due to the fact no one wants to live in sub-arctic temperatures if they have a choice. That's being corrected now and they'll soon match their needs for labor in the resource extraction industries, wages will drop as the labor supply overwhelms demand and the immigration will slow. Canada's boom is just a market correction, not an endorsement of their 'superior lifestyle' or system
Good welfare too Fucking leeches imo.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
.Sup
be nice

11 Bravo wrote:

.Sup wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

???
i won't provide proof simply because YOU wan't me to
11 Bravo
Banned

.Sup wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

.Sup wrote:

ok then.  enjoy.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6740

11 Bravo wrote:

.Sup wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

ok then.  enjoy.
WTF is up with DST posters lately... "Go find facts by yourself blah," imagine telling that to a teacher when handing in a research paper.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6314|Éire

11 Bravo wrote:

Braddock wrote:

they have a good weight loss program.  they are non fatties so they must be better.
True, true... maybe the level of happiness there is a direct function of the inflation rate, that could be it.
.Sup
be nice

11 Bravo wrote:

.Sup wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

ok then.  enjoy.
*Enjoys his free healthcare*
11 Bravo
Banned

.Sup wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

.Sup wrote:

ok then.  enjoy.
*has the option of free or pay*
Turquoise
O Canada

JohnG@lt wrote:

Well, think of it like this...  Immigration is a market unto itself...  so if America reaches the top of the list for immigrants per capita, that's also not a declaration of having the most desirable country to move to either....

All this sort of stuff means is that, at the present moment, the country at the top is the most desirable to move to.

So, currently, Canada is.  As you implied, America might be that country in a few years.
.Sup
be nice

11 Bravo wrote:

.Sup wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

ok then.  enjoy.
lol
mikkel
+383|6625

.Sup wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

.Sup wrote:

ok then.  enjoy.
Nothing is free.
11 Bravo
Banned

.Sup wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

.Sup wrote:

lol
why is that lol?  i choose to pay because i can.  those who cannot afford it dont have to pay.  seems fair to me.  more fair than your system.
.Sup
be nice

11 Bravo wrote:

.Sup wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

lol
why is that lol?  i choose to pay because i can.  those who cannot afford it dont have to pay.  seems fair to me.  more fair than your system.
how can equality be less fair
11 Bravo
Banned

.Sup wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

.Sup wrote:

lol
ask the USSR...oh wait.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6740

.Sup wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

.Sup wrote:

lol
It's not equality if someone is paying a lot more for the same benefits.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5609

.Sup wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

.Sup wrote:

lol
Free people are not equal and equal people are not free.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard