forlove4444
Army Strong PFC Tran
+2|5174|Hesperia, Ca USA
First off, if you see this thanks I REALLY appreciate it. Ok, so right now im at the rank of sergeant and in my BFHQ theres NOTHING in there. And I mean NOTHING as in theres NO time records, or any EXP till I lvl again, it just says that I am still a private that didnt do anything yet, and like NO time on maps, just one thing that is on there just a date on which I sign up for it. I dont get whats going on and since when I play ONLINE maps like wake island I AM a sergeant so I am missing THREE weapon unlocks which I TRULY need. Does anyone know what happened? Can anyone PLEASE help? I tried to solve this problem since december so if you CAN do something to help me PLEASE do. MUCH APPRECIATED! Btw, my BF2 is just the regular, and the patch if I am not wrong it says 1.1.2551.0 so if you CAN help PLEASE do.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6145|Sydney | ♥

Well, bf2s says you have nothing... It's only 2500 points... just make a new account, make sure you're on patch 1.5, cause it's only ranked under this patch.. and play a few rounds...
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6124|what

I think you should patch the game.

You're missing out on a lot of content without the patches.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6124|what

Here's what the 1.5 update does

Gameplay Tweaks

* Changes made to both the J10 and F35B to make them more balanced.
    * AA targeting tweaked to make it more effective.
    * Added checks to prevent "runway grieving."
    * Various changes made to prevent cheating.
    * Tweaked the hit detection; hits will be more accurate to the model.
    * Error causing occasional connection drops after being on a server for a short while was fixed.
    * Prevented use of mouse wheel to provide speed boost to vehicles.
    * Prevented use of mouse wheel to exploid parachutes.
    * Players can now pass claymores by going prone.
    * Updated the HUD on TV-Guided missiles to increase visibility on maps like Dragon Valley.
    * Added Battlefield 2142-style prone deviation; going prone will now cause reduced accuracy for a brief period.

Bug Fixes

* Fixed the issue where picking up a player's kit would cause CTD.
    * Updated BF2OpenAL.dll from version 1.1.1.0 to version 2.1.8.1.
    * Updated ch_gas_station collision mesh on Dragon Valley to be consistent with other gas station buildings.
    * Fixed the issue where MEC artillery piece on Operation Clean Sweep changes to the USMC's control when they capture the Airfield flag.
    * Updated the Challenger2 HUD to show the correct icon instead of the M1A2 HUD icon.
    * Changed a PLA FAV to MEC FAV on Road to Jalalabad.
    * Tweaked the artillery respawn time on Dragon Valley for to 360 seconds as other artillery uses.
    * Included a delay after weapon switch for the Bizon (PP-19) to 0.666.
    * Updated the F35B's lock delay to 1 second instead of 1.5 seconds to match other aircraft.
    * Changed the Humvee camo on Taraba Quarry to be the correct design.
    * Increased the splash damage of the UH-60 (Black Hawk) guns from 0.25 to 1.5.
    * Updated the G36E HUD to react the same as other weapons during sprint.

New Features/Content

* Additional support for Windows Vista.
    * Added Highway Tampa as a required map.
    * Added a new map called Operation Blue Pearl.
    * Added Euro Force and Armored Fury as free-to-play content for all Battlefield 2 players.
    * Added Widescreen support.
    * Allowed BF2.exe to use more than 2 gigabytes of RAM.
    * Added support for the Novint Falcon controller
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California
Also include the other 5+ patch contents
forlove4444
Army Strong PFC Tran
+2|5174|Hesperia, Ca USA
WOW this helped me out alot even though I DONT have space on my comp to add the patch but I am pretty sure that if I miss it its bad. THANKS alot and btw what are the other patches?
CC-Marley
+407|6799
You just need 1.5 I believe.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6714|Reality
If you want your BFHQ to have your stats you don't have a choice. EA only accepts game data for BF2 ver. 1.5. Some of the the servers running the older versions of the game have their private stats system. But they typically ONLY work for that server. 1.1.2251.0 is ver. 1.02 I believe. According to game-monitor there are only 6 servers using this version. There should be up to 500 (typically 200) servers playing ver 1.5.

In order to patch to 1.5 you have to first patch to 1.41 and then patch to 1.5. Make sure you make a copy of your profiles just in case the install fubars your game settings. If you have joystick issues after installing the patches, you can thank NOVINT and their funky controller that nobody uses. You can cross that bridge later if you have to.

As for HD space, the patches only update or overwrite existing files so no worries.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard