ruisleipa
+149|6222|teh FIN-land

FEOS wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

So there's NO religious extremists in the US who have ANY political or other influence?? riiight.
Did I say that? No.

I said they don't wield the sort of influence that others seem to think they wield.

FEOS wrote:

Those issues still exist with the far right religious nuts...who some seem to think (erroneously, I might add) wield some kind of influence in this country.
No, this is what you said - that the religious right (your words) are ERRONEOUSLY thought to have 'some kind' of influence in your country.

Ah, but NOW you're changing your mind and saying they DO have some kind of influence yeah? OK thanks.

Please try and quote yourself correctly otherwise you look a bit like you don't know what you yourself said.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5237|Cleveland, Ohio

ruisleipa wrote:

you don't know what you yourself said.
no u
ruisleipa
+149|6222|teh FIN-land

11 Bravo wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

no u
lol you guys aren't called gooners for nothing hahahaha. When someone says things you obviously don't understand or can't process you make dumb ass posts like that one. Well done, again.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5237|Cleveland, Ohio

ruisleipa wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

no u
lol you guys aren't called gooners for nothing hahahaha. When someone says things you obviously don't understand or can't process you make dumb ass posts like that one. Well done, again.

ruisleipa wrote:

FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6411|'Murka

ruisleipa wrote:

FEOS wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

So there's NO religious extremists in the US who have ANY political or other influence?? riiight.
Did I say that? No.

I said they don't wield the sort of influence that others seem to think they wield.

FEOS wrote:

Those issues still exist with the far right religious nuts...who some seem to think (erroneously, I might add) wield some kind of influence in this country.
No, this is what you said - that the religious right (your words) are ERRONEOUSLY thought to have 'some kind' of influence in your country.

Ah, but NOW you're changing your mind and saying they DO have some kind of influence yeah? OK thanks.

Please try and quote yourself correctly otherwise you look a bit like you don't know what you yourself said.
I don't need to quote myself correctly because I know what I said. What you construed me to have said, what you interpreted me to have said are completely different.

It's fairly clear what I was saying. This is an on-line forum, not a fucking court of law.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6106|eXtreme to the maX
who some seem to think (erroneously, I might add) wield some kind of influence in this country.
They do have influence which by its nature is not obvious.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
FEOS
+1,182|6411|'Murka

Dilbert_X wrote:

who some seem to think (erroneously, I might add) wield some kind of influence in this country.
They do have influence which by its nature is not obvious.
What level of influence? People (like say...YOU) make assertions that they basically run this country. And they don't.

Do they cause people to think about their positions when developing policy? Sure. So do countless other groups.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
ruisleipa
+149|6222|teh FIN-land

FEOS wrote:

I don't need to quote myself correctly because I know what I said. What you construed me to have said, what you interpreted me to have said are completely different.

It's fairly clear what I was saying. This is an on-line forum, not a fucking court of law.
LOL. It's an internet forum, I know. You're taken on what you write, not what you might have it in your head when you wrote it. You said one thing, I call you on it, then you say 'oh but I didn't mean what I said, I meant this other thing'. What you said is one thing. What I 'construed' or 'interpreted' you said are, er, the same as what you said in the first place. Not my problem if you changed your mind and softened your position a bit mate.
FEOS
+1,182|6411|'Murka

ruisleipa wrote:

FEOS wrote:

LOL. It's an internet forum, I know. You're taken on what you write, not what you might have it in your head when you wrote it. You said one thing, I call you on it, then you say 'oh but I didn't mean what I said, I meant this other thing'. What you said is one thing. What I 'construed' or 'interpreted' you said are, er, the same as what you said in the first place. Not my problem if you changed your mind and softened your position a bit mate.
Not my problem if you're going to be a forum Nazi, ruisleipa, it's yours.

If you had the level of nuance in your post WRT "influence" that is being implied, then I'm free to have the level of nuance in mine that I'm stating outright.

Otherwise, kindly stfu and go back to icefishing.
― Albert Einstein

ruisleipa
+149|6222|teh FIN-land

FEOS wrote:

Not my problem if you're going to be a forum Nazi, ruisleipa, it's yours.

If you had the level of nuance in your post WRT "influence" that is being implied, then I'm free to have the level of nuance in mine that I'm stating outright.

Otherwise, kindly stfu and go back to icefishing.
LOL

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard